Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    College star

Default Won't I live longer if my immune system is stronger from beating Covid w/out vaccine?

rather than letting a vaccine temporarily protect me and therefore having a weaker immune system in the long run that can't fight anything off?

Isn't it better to have a strong immune system than a weak, spoiled one that can't fight anything off?

And obviously it's better for at-risk groups to get the vaccine, but I'm talking about healthy, non-old people.
    Last edited by 3ba11; 08-30-2021 at 01:53 PM.

Death to Liberalism Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: Won't I live longer if my immune system is stronger from beating Covid w/out vacc

Yeah but the government can't control you if you let your immune system do the fending off for you.

What's happening today is not about fending off Covid. It's about giving up your civil liberties. The "Party" of Science gets further away from Science each and every day. It's mandates, and restrictions.

Default Re: Won't I live longer if my immune system is stronger from beating Covid w/out vacc

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Yeah but the government can't control you if you let your immune system do the fending off for you.

What's happening today is not about fending off Covid. It's about giving up your civil liberties. The "Party" of Science gets further away from Science each and every day. It's mandates, and restrictions.
    gosh you must hate yourself since you are vaxxed.

The best way to be healthy is to let a pharmaceutical company sell you a subscription to an immune system... you like netflix right?

Death to Liberalism Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorP View Post
    gosh you must hate yourself since you are vaxxed.

You do understand there is a difference between government mandates and free will correct??

You can't possibly be that daft.

NBA All-star

Ok so do you not know how vaccines work...?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

No. You need a vaccine to alter your dna to produce spike proteins to combat a virus with a 99.9% survival rate where nearly half the cases are asymptotic.

Also have to update it every six months or so.

No, the government is not mandating a vaccine for covid unless if you are a government employee (that includes being in the military - you are an employee of the government). Private companies are, but they have a right to if they wish to (as conservatives have always argued).

As long as the government doesn't require the vaccine for the general public, it's all moot.

3braincells.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    No, the government is not mandating a vaccine for covid unless if you are a government employee (that includes being in the military - you are an employee of the government). Private companies are, but they have a right to if they wish to (as conservatives have always argued).

As long as the government doesn't require the vaccine for the general public, it's all moot.
    So if all government jobs and all corporations mandate it how does anybody make a living?

That's the entire job market, private and public. That is the general public. How is that not a mandate? So starve or vax?

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    So if all government jobs and all corporations mandate it how does anybody make a living?

That's the entire job market, private and public. That is the general public. How is that not a mandate? So starve or vax?
    Government has a right to run their jobs how they want. Individual private companies can run their jobs how they want.

That is how it has always been and always will be.

Its the textbook definition of fascism - private sector and the government colluding to deprive citizens of their basic rights in a totalitarian manner.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    Its the textbook definition of fascism - private sector and the government colluding to deprive citizens of their basic rights in a totalitarian manner.
    Guys like blade totally dumbfound me. He's saying it isn't a mandate yet you can't earn money anywhere without it. Its totally amazing the mental gymnastics.

Even if you start your own small business...like in NYC they say its mandatory all of your employees are vaxxed or they shut you down. Total monopoly on government jobs, corporate jobs, and small business.

What possible justification can he make at this point?

Its literally go live in the woods and hunt your own food or take this bullshit.

And then he acts like it isn't mandatory?

Totally unreal. He's worse than them for lying like this.

Good college starter Charlie Sheen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    Government has a right to run their jobs how they want. Individual private companies can run their jobs how they want.

That is how it has always been and always will be.
    You don't know what you're talking about. Nowhere in this country can a business impose whatever hiring practice they want to. It's regulated and protected by state and federal agencies.

Guys like blade totally dumbfound me. He's saying it isn't a mandate yet you can't earn money anywhere without it. Its totally amazing the mental gymnastics.

Even if you start your own small business...like in NYC they say its mandatory all of your employees are vaxxed or they shut you down. Total monopoly on government jobs, corporate jobs, and small business.

What possible justification can he make at this point?

Its literally go live in the woods and hunt your own food or take this bullshit.

And then he acts like it isn't mandatory?

Totally unreal. He's worse than them for lying like this.
    Everything about blade makes perfect sense when you view him as being legit mentally handicapped... like on a "simple jack" level. Dont be too hard on him, his brain just doesnt work. Its probably best to just ignore.

But yeah, when the govt coerces all businesses to mandate something, its effectively a govt mandate (its also fascism).