Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Local High School Star

Default Re: Won't I live longer if my immune system is stronger from beating Covid w/out vacc

The reason covid is a problem is because 80% of Americans are fat fvcks

Default Re: Won't I live longer if my immune system is stronger from beating Covid w/out vacc

Quote Originally Posted by n00bie View Post
    Can you expand on this theory?
    It's a fact we have lived millions of years without needing vaccines and other bullshit lab made medication being pumped into our bodies why all of a sudden we can't survive without one now for a virus with a 99.9% survival rate.

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98 View Post
    Yes you will live longer if you don't get the vaccine

The vaccine was specifically designed to shorten average lifespan and reduce the Earth's population
    Lol, you do realize your mommy is still alive around more than 3 months already since taking the vaccine. Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Lol, you do realize your mommy is still alive around more than 3 months already since taking the vaccine. Right?
    If everyone that took the vaccine just dropped dead, you would think it wouldn't be a little obvious that's something fishy is going on?

New research found that natural immunity offers exponentially more protection than COVID-19 vaccines.

https://fee.org/articles/harvard-epi...st-demolished/

College star

Quote Originally Posted by baudkarma View Post
    I have a strong immune system. I augment it with flu and Covid vaccines because I want it to have the best weapons available. Getting vaxxed does not weaken the rest of your immune system. It provides you with extra protection against a known threat.

Someone that fought off the virus by developing antibodies has a stronger ability to fight off covid variants than someone that needs a new shot every 6 months to prop up their immune system.

The vaccine props up your immune system and it's only temporary (you'll need more shots in the future - some of these vaccines only work for 6 months).. I'll pass
    Last edited by 3ba11; 09-01-2021 at 02:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 3ba11 View Post
    Someone that fought off the virus by developing antibodies has a stronger ability to fight off covid variants than someone that needs a new shot every 6 months to prop up their immune system.

The vaccine props up your immune system and it's only temporary (you'll need more shots in the future - some of these vaccines only work for 6 months).. I'll pass
    Antibodies are same regardless of whether they are from the actual disease or the vaccine. The vaccine simply 100% ensures you get the full antibodies response (an infection will expose everyone to different amounts of the virus so number of antibodies would differ from person to person) and that you can't get the actual disease from the vaccine itself.

Why would you want to go through an illness when you can get the same antibodies through other means without having to get the illness? It's not like the antibodies from the disease will be stronger than the antibodies from the vaccine.

Also, if you think antibodies from the disease itself will last longer than the vaccine, that won't be the case afaik. You will lose the number of antibodies over time regardless of whether you got it from the virus itself or vaccine.

High School Starter

True but studies I saw showed 90 days waning immunity (so check out UK study on delta variant as after 90 days va$ is basically equal to non va$ immunity.

College star

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post

Antibodies are same regardless of whether they are from the actual disease or the vaccine.

I prefer that my body can develop the antibodies on it's own, instead of needing crutches like a vaccine - I think a more capable immune system that can fight off viruses on it's own and develop it's own antibodies will help me live longer than an immune system that is accustomed to being propped up by a vaccine... Now if we were talking about something more lethal like a contagious cancer that was flying around, then I'd be the first one in line for the vaccine or cure.

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98 View Post
    If everyone that took the vaccine just dropped dead, you would think it wouldn't be a little obvious that's something fishy is going on?
    But that's only a big 'if' as far as that's concerned. It's your choice if you're willing to get a shot or not but i doubt more people died from taking these vaccines than being afflicted by the actual flu/virus.

NBA All-star

I prefer that my body can develop the antibodies on it's own, instead of needing crutches like a vaccine - I think a more capable immune system that can fight off viruses on it's own and develop it's own antibodies will help me live longer than an immune system that is accustomed to being propped up by a vaccine... Now if we were talking about something more lethal like a contagious cancer that was flying around, then I'd be the first one in line for the vaccine or cure.
    Are you talking about vaccines in general? Or just mRNA?

GSW Fan Since the 90s Cleverness's Avatar

Yeah, but the tradeoff is that you will most likely have a cold for a few days to get those antibodies. It may be worth it to you, though, if you can get some paid time off work.

College star

Quote Originally Posted by Cleverness View Post
    Yeah, but the tradeoff is that you will most likely have a cold for a few days to get those antibodies. It may be worth it to you, though, if you can get some paid time off work.

Here's the conclusion of Israel's widely-renowned study of 76,000 participants, which confirms that natural immuniuty is superior at preventing covid than the vaccine:

CONCLUSION: This study demonstrated that natural immunity confers longer lasting and stronger protection against infection, symptomatic disease and hospitalization caused by the Delta variant of SARS-CoV-2, compared to the BNT162b2 two-dose vaccine-induced immunity. Individuals who were both previously infected with SARS-CoV-2 and given a single dose of the vaccine gained additional protection against the Delta variant.

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1....24.21262415v1

Why not let your body fight off cancer too by itself? No chemo, no radiation, no medication. Just let your body fight it. Same for any other disease/illness. Why get any vaccine whatsoever?

College star

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    Why not let your body fight off cancer too by itself? No chemo, no radiation, no medication. Just let your body fight it. Same for any other disease/illness. Why get any vaccine whatsoever?

Did you miss the last sentence of the post you quoted?

"Now if we were talking about something more lethal like a contagious cancer that was flying around, then I'd be the first one in line for the vaccine or cure."