Default Jessica Collins: Epstein forced me to have sex with Racist Pedophile joe biden

https://247sports.com/college/kansas...-Mc-135669625/

I was a student at The Catholic University of America in Washington DC when coerced and abducted by Deborah Palfrey/ The DC Madam who trafficked me to Jeffery Epstein and Andrew Windsor. I was trafficked to MANY including Joe Biden, John McCain and others in the White House today

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: Jessica Collins: Epstein forced me to have sex with Racist Pedophile joe biden

Please be true. Please be true. Please be true.

Default Re: Jessica Collins: Epstein forced me to have sex with Racist Pedophile joe biden

doubt it

Looking thru her twitter feed she clearly has some serious mental issues (my armchair diagnosis is schizo). She is calling Virginia Roberts a sex trafficker, which is crazy considering she was like 14 when she was hanging with Epstein and was one of his earliest accusers. The biggest strike against her tho is that this broad just looks way too busted to have ever been sex slave for billionaires ... no doubt they can (and do) a lot better.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    doubt it

Looking thru her twitter feed she clearly has some serious mental issues (my armchair diagnosis is schizo). She is calling Virginia Roberts a sex trafficker, which is crazy considering she was like 14 when she was hanging with Epstein and was one of his earliest accusers. The biggest strike against her tho is that this broad just looks way too busted to have ever been sex slave for billionaires ... no doubt they can (and do) a lot better.

The first part might be true but I assure you the second isn't. You would be very surprised what some powerful people find attractive - in my known experience (a witness not a participant.) I will say no more on that topic.

Quote Originally Posted by oldtimer28 View Post
    The first part might be true but I assure you the second isn't. You would be very surprised what some powerful people find attractive - in my known experience (a witness not a participant.) I will say no more on that topic.
    There are lots of pics of epstein with his girls... and IMHO she does not look like she was ever his type

That said maybe im wrong... maybe her brains arent scrambled because she is schizo but because she was trafficked and mkultra'd by the most powerful people in the country... she comes off like an insane person tho

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Or they target girls with schizophrenia so when they speak out it just gets mixed in with all the loony stuff they are saying.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    There are lots of pics of epstein with his girls... and IMHO she does not look like she was ever his type

That said maybe im wrong... maybe her brains arent scrambled because she is schizo but because she was trafficked and mkultra'd by the most powerful people in the country... she comes off like an insane person tho
    Yeah sorry to be clear, not saying his type or not. Or crazy or not. I have no idea.

Just saying that some high powered people are attracted to people that you would never imagine they would be. Like a person eating from the trash when they have plenty of other options. Some people get off on trash sometimes it seems.

Fortunately, I have plenty of challenges but weird fetishes aren't on my list of burdens to bear.

don't you wish, op.

anything's possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Please be true. Please be true. Please be true.
    miraculously this is where metoo and sjw stopped working.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Another QAnon post.

Decent college freshman

She meant to say Trump.

Why are right wingers so dishonest?

Will Ghislian Maxwell commit "suicide" before confirming Racist Pedophile joe biden's name?

Seems like all the pedophile names have been sealed away from the public. That just means they are protecting Bill Clinton and Racist Pedophile joe biden...

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AKA_AAP View Post
    Seems like all the pedophile names have been sealed away from the public. That just means they are protecting Bill Clinton and Racist Pedophile joe biden...
    your still out there gay blade, go hang your self.