Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

Default What is sexual harassment

It only harassment if you keep doin after they says stop it right?

How can it be harassment if its only once and maybe she like it but you don't know til try. It not harassment to say I just wanna get in your butt girl when you meet girl.

Local High School Star baudkarma's Avatar

Default Re: What is sexual harassment

No, it's harassment if you just do it. Smack a co-worker on the ass and you've committed sexual harassment. Doesn't matter which gender is the Smacker or the smackee. Nor their place in the organization. CEO smacks an intern on the butt, that's sexual harrasment. Intern smacks CEO on the butt, that's also sexual harassment. Admittedly, you won't find many interns spanking the CEO of their company.

"Maybe she like it"? How about if you find out if she like it before you go Chester Molester in the workspace. Take her out on a date, find out what she's into. If she's a freak... SCORE!

Lastly, suppose some gay guy came up to you at work and felt you up. He figures "Maybe he likes it" and says "I just wanna get in your butt boi". You okay with that or are you feeling violated?

Stop drinking.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

I always thought when you slip it in the giner and then in the butt that's har ass ment

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    I always thought when you slip it in the giner and then in the butt that's har ass ment

Quote Originally Posted by baudkarma View Post
    No, it's harassment if you just do it. Smack a co-worker on the ass and you've committed sexual harassment. Doesn't matter which gender is the Smacker or the smackee. Nor their place in the organization. CEO smacks an intern on the butt, that's sexual harrasment. Intern smacks CEO on the butt, that's also sexual harassment. Admittedly, you won't find many interns spanking the CEO of their company.

"Maybe she like it"? How about if you find out if she like it before you go Chester Molester in the workspace. Take her out on a date, find out what she's into. If she's a freak... SCORE!

Lastly, suppose some gay guy came up to you at work and felt you up. He figures "Maybe he likes it" and says "I just wanna get in your butt boi". You okay with that or are you feeling violated?
    this

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

TheMan's cousin knows what sexual harassment is.

Decent college freshman

OP sounds like a pathetic incel.

Quote Originally Posted by baudkarma View Post

OP would probably like it tbh

harrassment is when someone unattractive approaches someone attractive and she doesnt want that

The way some of you talk about women is frankly horrifying and makes me think you’re on a sex offender list.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    The way some of you talk about women is frankly horrifying and makes me think you’re on a sex offender list.
    At least we talk about women.

I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Joey Turnbuckle View Post
    It only harassment if you keep doin after they says stop it right?

How can it be harassment if its only once and maybe she like it but you don't know til try. It not harassment to say I just wanna get in your butt girl when you meet girl.
    This is sarcasm, right?

If you have to question whether something's sexual harassment or not just play it safe and don't do it. Also, if you touch a stove and it feels hot to the point you immediately withdraw your hand, don't put your hand back on the stove... and stranger danger... I'm sure there are other life gems I can share with you later.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    At least we talk about women.
    rrr3 talks about women, we talk to women.

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    rrr3 talks about women, we talk to women.
    Very true! What woman wants to hear him talk about anarcommunism or whatever he proclaims to be a part of?? Or hear him talk about "money is made up concept" and realize that he has no money to speak of.