Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: What is sexual harassment

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    No, none of you talk to women if this is the way you talk about them. There is no woman who wants to be friends (let alone go out) with men with the incel mindset I promise you.
    But dude, YOU ARE an incel. And a Communist. And unemployed. And live with your parents.

What woman in her right mind would talk to you? The rest of us don't blabber non-stop about Communism, have jobs, live on our own, and don't look like Pat from Saturday Night Live.

You should try a social experiment just to say **** it, I tried something new. You should get a haircut, slick your hair back, wear nice clothes, and talk about non-Communist talk for a change and I guarantee you you'll get the attention from the ladies. They may be fat and sweaty, but it's the first time in a long time that you'll get to talk to a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    But dude, YOU ARE an incel. And a Communist. And unemployed. And live with your parents.

What woman in her right mind would talk to you? The rest of us don't blabber non-stop about Communism, have jobs, live on our own, and don't look like Pat from Saturday Night Live.

You should try a social experiment just to say **** it, I tried something new. You should get a haircut, slick your hair back, wear nice clothes, and talk about non-Communist talk for a change and I guarantee you you'll get the attention from the ladies. They may be fat and sweaty, but it's the first time in a long time that you'll get to talk to a woman.
    Lmao i was rolling after “ they might be fat and sweaty”

Good college starter ELITEpower23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    The way some of you talk about women is frankly horrifying and makes me think you’re on a sex offender list.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    No, none of you talk to women if this is the way you talk about them. There is no woman who wants to be friends (let alone go out) with men with the incel mindset I promise you.