Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Default Re: Texas Aborts Legal Abortions

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers Legend#32 View Post
    Don't see how this wasn't struck down in the lower courts.
    The right to an abortion is already federal law, and this is bigger than the idiots in Texas.
    10- 4

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    So then adults should be more responsible. Accountability is lost on Liberals for some reason. So the best solution is to kill the baby? That kind of nonchalant behavior towards another human is demonic.
    is independently breathing , to suggest it is an individual ??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgjGwOByays

George nailed it in the first sentence ... why why why would you want to fvck someone that is against abortion !!
    this is a old vid , but nails it 100%.
    Our planet is all ready in a population explosion , but conservatives think it is o.k.
    I have seen many young woman could not afford to buy their own food , and had to struggle with the thought of raising a kid.
    Conservatives are pro child birth , because it is immoral cause they are protecting their religious believes. (Bottom line)
    Last edited by Jasper; 09-12-2021 at 11:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    And the people that are for abortion are so small-minded too. They argue tooth and nail with us without realizing we all want the same thing.

Guess what you idiots, we don't want an overpopulation either. We don't want that child being born either if they were a mistake or if the parents are deadbeats. We would just rather not have that child exist in the first place before you kill it.

If you can't understand that then you're just a dumbass.
    you wrote this , so obviously you understand it. lmao

I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

People aren't going to stop aborting babies just because it's illegal. It'll just create a market for back-alley shady abortion 'clinics' and that'll only result in people getting hurt. I'm personally against abortion, but sometimes we need to realize our own personal beliefs are only based off of our personal experiences(and i don't care how much someone's been through, it's a drop in the bucket in the grand scheme of things) and don't amount to much. Does it help or hurt society as a whole? That's the question we need to face.

Quote Originally Posted by j3lademaster View Post
    People aren't going to stop aborting babies just because it's illegal. It'll just create a market for back-alley shady abortion 'clinics' and that'll only result in people getting hurt. I'm personally against abortion, but sometimes we need to realize our own personal beliefs are only based off of our personal experiences(and i don't care how much someone's been through, it's a drop in the bucket in the grand scheme of things) and don't amount to much. Does it help or hurt society as a whole? That's the question we need to face.
    go back to 1800, then 1900 and then 2000 and see what the world population is .
    (then look at our land mass - and amount of people with the lack of food. )
    Please do tell we need more people on this planet

I'm fine with this abortion push back if it's really about protecting the dignity of child birth. People getting preggers just to abort them and sell to scientists for stem cells seems pretty f'd up ethically.

I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    go back to 1800, then 1900 and then 2000 and see what the world population is .
    (then look at our land mass - and amount of people with the lack of food. )
    Please do tell we need more people on this planet
    I'm with you on that. I know the 70's the world pop was like 2 billion and min wage was like $1.20 while a semester of state college was $50-60. Funny thing is my wife and I were watching that 70's show reruns the other day and she was like "how does Red afford a mortgage, 2 cars and putting his daughter through college with a stay-at-home wife as the manager of a grocery store". Times were just better. High population + inflation in education is good for corporations though. I'd imagine becoming like China is where we're headed in terms of quality of life for average or below salaried workers.

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    Our planet is all ready in a population explosion , but conservatives think it is o.k.
    I have seen many young woman could not afford to buy their own food , and had to struggle with the thought of raising a kid.
    Conservatives are pro child birth , because it is immoral cause they are protecting their religious believes. (Bottom line)
    I don't get it either.

Let's face it. Most people getting abortions tend do be of lower IQ and self reliance. This Earth absolutely doesn't need any more freeloading idiots. The US should require abortion clinics be implemented throughout all 3rd world nations who want to trade with us. That will help climate change more than 90% of the nonsense that's being proposed out there now.

To be brutally honest abortion was created for the purpose of eugenics and that's never been needed more than at the present. There's also the personal freedom aspect which I agree with as well.

Conservatives aren't the ones getting the overwhelming majority of abortions. They are hurting themselves by opposing it because it decreases the number of people who are against all their other ideals. I'm not conservative but I tend stay on their side of the battle line so I hope the big picture eventually sinks in with them.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Texas is not going to end abortions.
    They are going to end safe abortions.

Local High School Star Chick Stern's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Joey Turnbuckle View Post
    This 5'7" idiot midget is dead.

He is pro bottom for anus sex.

Someone should have aborted him seeing as he contributed nothing to the world.

The world woulda been just fine without the idiot going up on stage to run his mouth every night.

Hope he is enjoying his place in hell.
    There is no hell in the original bible, but you go on.

Why is abortion always such a big deal in the states? Why do you care so much what someone else does?

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers Legend#32 View Post
    Texas is not going to end abortions.
    They are going to end safe abortions.
    There are no safe abortions lol. Trust me, I know from my ex. About the safest is probably the pill. Texas hasn't banned the pill and people can't sue the pill so that defeats a lot of what Texas is trying to do. Plus I seriously doubt any woman is going to a guy in an alley with a clothes hanger when she can just walk across state lines and get one done legally.

I'd like to see abortion pills air dropped all over the world. That would end up saving more adult lives than giving away billions in medical aid and food rations