Page 58 of 68 FirstFirst ... 84855565758596061 ... LastLast
Results 856 to 870 of 1009
  1. #856
    NBA lottery pick SATAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    5,632

    Default Re: Anti Vaxxers are Low IQ - Prove me Wrong

    Holy shit, tontoz still at it with the effortless rebuttals.


  2. #857
    2020 InsideHoops ROTY Axe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Thousand Tarns
    Posts
    19,922

    Default Re: Anti Vaxxers are Low IQ - Prove me Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by 8Ball View Post
    This thread is insane
    It is your thread after all lol.

  3. #858
    NBA All-star
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    9,110

    Default Re: Anti Vaxxers are Low IQ - Prove me Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by outofstomach View Post
    pretty much. i genuinely thought for awhile that this anti vax rhetoric was isolated to a couple of choice places on the internet, but it really is a widespread narrative for something so absolutely ****ing stupid

    you were most likely vaccinated as a child and now all of the sudden youíre anti vax you donít even know the chemicals they put in your food, but theyíre experts on vaccines and different scientific studies

    makes for great entertainment
    The flu shot argument is a terrible one. For one you only had to take a couple shots all through school. With this you have to take at least 2 a year and now they think even that may not be enough. So in a 12 year school span your looking at 2-3 shots compared to 24-36 shots with covid.

    Also as a child you don't think for yourself you just take it because your told to. How many of us get a flu shot after school as an adukt every year? Probably not many. This is because like covid it's highly unlikely we're gonna die from it so we make the decision to accept the risk and let our body deal with it. I know what your gonna say. "Oh but covid is way more deadly than the flu". This is a talking point used by many and while true for middle aged and seniors it isnít the case for young adults and children. Young adults are 2-3 times as likely to die from covid and teenagers and children are pretty much the same. Both age groups for both viruses are relatively low number anyway so arguing that children and young adults should take vaccines for either is a weak one. It's fine if you want to minimize what little risk there is but anyone arguing children and young adults should be mandated are idiots.

    The other huge part of this is natural immunity. It's estimated that 30-50% of the population already had covid. Why are they mandating vaccines to people who have natural antibodies that are as good or better than the vaccine? It makes no sense just like mandating for young afults and children makes no sense. This is why people are second guessing the vaccine and the people trying to mandate it. They're doing shit that doesn't make sense and they're saying things that aren't true.

  4. #859
    2020 InsideHoops ROTY Axe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Thousand Tarns
    Posts
    19,922

    Default Re: Anti Vaxxers are Low IQ - Prove me Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by outofstomach View Post
    pretty much. i genuinely thought for awhile that this anti vax rhetoric was isolated to a couple of choice places on the internet, but it really is a widespread narrative for something so absolutely ****ing stupid

    you were most likely vaccinated as a child and now all of the sudden youíre anti vax you donít even know the chemicals they put in your food, but theyíre experts on vaccines and different scientific studies

    makes for great entertainment
    Notice that many of those who oppose taking the vaccines are the ones rooting against biden.

  5. #860
    GSW Fan Since the 90s Cleverness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    5,008

    Default Re: Anti Vaxxers are Low IQ - Prove me Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by outofstomach View Post


    i canít say im surprised all... itís black people that are supposed to be the low IQ morons

  6. #861
    Knicks all da way imdaman99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    28,072

    Default Re: Anti Vaxxers are Low IQ - Prove me Wrong

    Just saw a topic on reddit that breast milk of vaccinated mothers contains covid antibodies

  7. #862
    Nets Dynasty Manny98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Championship Cruise 2022
    Posts
    19,413

    Default Re: Anti Vaxxers are Low IQ - Prove me Wrong


  8. #863
    7-time NBA All-Star tontoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    12,110

    Default Re: Anti Vaxxers are Low IQ - Prove me Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Manny98 View Post

    The vaccine isn't stopping hospitals from filling up with unvaccinated idiots, forcing the hospitals to ration care. People with serious conditions other than COVID aren't getting the treatment they would usually get because of all the low IQ antivaxers.

  9. #864
    Nets Dynasty Manny98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Championship Cruise 2022
    Posts
    19,413

    Default Re: Anti Vaxxers are Low IQ - Prove me Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by tontoz View Post
    The vaccine isn't stopping hospitals from filling up with unvaccinated idiots, forcing the hospitals to ration care. People with serious conditions other than COVID aren't getting the treatment they would usually get because of all the low IQ antivaxers.
    You can still get hospitalized even if you're vaccinated.

    Not just Covid a whole host of reasons that's what hospitals are for

    Let's not act like only unvaccinated people are in hospital, keep on believing those CNN articles I guess

  10. #865
    7-time NBA All-Star tontoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    12,110

    Default Re: Anti Vaxxers are Low IQ - Prove me Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Manny98 View Post
    You can still get hospitalized even if you're vaccinated.

    Not just Covid a whole host of reasons that's what hospitals are for

    Let's not act like only unvaccinated people are in hospital, keep on believing those CNN articles I guess

    I believe the hospitals, state governments and CDC showing that covid patients in the hospital are overwhelmingly unvaxed, 90%+.

  11. #866
    Nets Dynasty Manny98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Championship Cruise 2022
    Posts
    19,413

    Default Re: Anti Vaxxers are Low IQ - Prove me Wrong

    Figures in the UK say 73% and I don't know a single hospital in my city that I can't go into because they're being "overwhelmed" with unvaccinated patients

  12. #867
    7-time NBA All-Star tontoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    12,110

    Default Re: Anti Vaxxers are Low IQ - Prove me Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Manny98 View Post
    Figures in the UK say 73% and I don't know a single hospital in my city that I can't go into because they're being "overwhelmed" with unvaccinated patients

    I don't know and don't care what is going on in the UK. It is irrelevant to me.

    However a quick Google search shows their vax rate is much higher than the US so you are benefiting from my.vaccine even though you haven't taken it.



  13. #868
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    29,283

    Default Re: Anti Vaxxers are Low IQ - Prove me Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Manny98 View Post
    Damn.

  14. #869
    Nets Dynasty Manny98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Championship Cruise 2022
    Posts
    19,413

    Default Re: Anti Vaxxers are Low IQ - Prove me Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by tontoz View Post
    I don't know and don't care what is going on in the UK. It is irrelevant to me.

    However a quick Google search shows their vax rate is much higher than the US so you are benefiting from my.vaccine even though you haven't taken it.


    And not a single US person on this forum has said that they have struggled to access hospitals because they're being overwhelmed with unvaccinated patients

  15. #870
    7-time NBA All-Star tontoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    12,110

    Default Re: Anti Vaxxers are Low IQ - Prove me Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Manny98 View Post
    And not a single US person on this forum has said that they have struggled to access hospitals because they're being overwhelmed with unvaccinated patients
    Most people don't visit the ER in a regular basis. I've gone twice in the last 30 years.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •