Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Jokic Stan

Default Re: What's happened to the Lakers and Nets is embarrassing

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    And nowadays OP wants the Lakers to get Kyrie for Westbrook while I had to check him on maintaining parity

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...ic-tweet/page2

Fukking moron
    I never said I wanted the Lakers to get Kyrie, I said they NEED to go after him if they want to be a championship contender. You were the one hyping the current team with Westbrook up and I checked your dumbass immediately since the Lakers had back-to-back losses to the other non-playin/playoff teams in the West.

Look at you really spending the time to bump years old threads. My OP was spot on by the way. Sorry that you will be losing money on this years Lakers team...

Quote Originally Posted by StrongLurk View Post
    I never said I wanted the Lakers to get Kyrie, I said they NEED to go after him if they want to be a championship contender. You were the one hyping the current team with Westbrook up and I checked your dumbass immediately since the Lakers had back-to-back losses to the other non-playin/playoff teams in the West.

Look at you really spending the time to bump years old threads. My OP was spot on by the way. Sorry that you will be losing money on this years Lakers team...

So you think this shit is embarrassing for the league, needed a major re-set, yet cleary advocated for the lakers to get Kyrie.

You can twist words now, but you know you wanted the lakers to get Kyrie. Just admit it. You even said you prefered the akers to get kyrie than missing the payoffs again... you admitted it there.

Shameful hypocrite.

Jokic Stan

So you think this shit is embarrassing for the league, needed a major re-set, yet cleary advocated for the lakers to get Kyrie.

You can twist words now, but you know you wanted the lakers to get Kyrie. Just admit it. You even said you prefered the akers to get kyrie than missing the payoffs again... you admitted it there.

Shameful hypocrite.
    Good luck with the losing bet Arby. Stick to making better financial choices.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Wally450 View Post
    Kevin Durant is your answer.
    Wrong. LeBron Wade Bosh started it

Good luck with the losing bet Arby. Stick to making better financial choices.
    i actuay make money with sports betting but thx, hypocrite

He did get you there. You can’t make a thread saying the Lakers are unfairly stacked, then argue that they NEED to add another all-star just to make the playoffs 18 months later.

The claim the Lakers were unfairly stacked because they got Westbrook was a really bad take regardless
    Last edited by SouBeachTalents; 02-09-2023 at 03:01 PM.

NBA rookie of the year

Lakers won a title during Lebron tenure, this should be Clippers & Nets.

Jokic Stan

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    He did get you there. You can’t make a thread saying the Lakers are unfairly stacked, then argue that they NEED to add another all-star just to make the playoffs 18 months later.

The claim the Lakers were unfairly stacked because they got Westbrook was a really bad take regardless
    Re-read my OP. I did not say the Lakers were unfairly stacked. That was referencing the Nets who were absurdly stacked with Harden, KD, Kyrie. Only bad luck/injuries prevented the nets from winning in 21. My main concern was everyone wanting to go to those two teams at that time. "Ring Chasing".

"The amount of team stacking and ring chasing is honestly embarrassing at this point. Is the rest of the NBA looking at these two teams and shaking their heads at the lack of competing? What are the Luka's, the Jokic's, the Lillard's, the Butler's supposed to do when all these players can just end up on two teams like this?

The Nets were already bad enough last year, and now the Laker's have almost an entirely new team. Don't get me wrong, I don't think Westbrook will make the Lakers a better team...but damn there are more than just two teams in the NBA."

Quote Originally Posted by BallsOut View Post
    Good on you for exposing StrongLurk. StrongLurk always had been a hypocrite. It’s only okay when it benefits his daddy LeBron. Truly one of the biggest bitches of ISH
    makes a thread lamenting superteams then wants the lakers to get Kyrie on top of Bron and AD...

some people have weird brains

Jokic Stan

makes a thread lamenting superteams then wants the lakers to get Kyrie on top of Bron and AD...

some people have weird brains
    You can't read bro. I never said I WANT Kyrie on the Lakers. I said that for them to be a championship contender, their best bet is getting him. I've also responded to you like three times with this same message.

Try reading.

You can't read bro. I never said I WANT Kyrie on the Lakers. I said that for them to be a championship contender, their best bet is getting him.
    You absolutely wanted him, stop fronting. You said you prefered them to get Kyrie over the lakers/lebron missing the playoffs again.

literally your persona investment/fandom of lebron led you to wanting an over-the-top superteam, even though you ragged on this principle as the OP of this thread.