Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Default Re: Anyone believe Covid is very serious but at same time the vaccine ain't doing shi

50-60 million people die every year worldwide.

link

Global population is up from 2019 to today. Surely this humanity shredding plague justifies the draconian lockdown and loss of freedoms worldwide.

Tontoz you better get in your bunker and hide boy. Virus coming for you.

Default Re: Anyone believe Covid is very serious but at same time the vaccine ain't doing shi

So how many people die from govt mind control?

I bet the govt is using hypnosis so people develop illnesses severe enough to admitted to the ICU so the drug companies can get that.lettuce.

Quote Originally Posted by tontoz View Post
    So how many people die from govt mind control?

I bet the govt is using hypnosis so people develop illnesses severe enough to admitted to the ICU so the drug companies can get that.lettuce.
    Get lettuce? What are you even saying clown?

Yes worldwide media propaganda has led us to having useful idiots like you who will push for global tyranny. And in the end that will have far more disastrous results than a rebranding of deaths into one bucket to fear monger populations into submissivity.

You're still stuck in the short term dummy. Put your specs on.

And look into the big picture of this whole exercise if you can.

The big picture is nurses like this one who spend their days and nights watching people die without being able to do anything about it. I've been there a couple times and it is awful.

https://www.tiktok.com/@nurse_sushi/...78138420890886

Wait... A tik tok video of one persons daily perspective is representative of long term society as a whole?

Tik tok?

Are you a teenage girl? That's your source?

Nurses all around the country are protesting vaccine mandates so I guess its back to the drawing board for you.

I give this guy a video of a supremely intelligent ex KGB agent explaining how ideological subversion works and he gives me a tik tok video.

Can't make this shit up.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    Wait... A tik tok video of one persons daily perspective is representative of long term society as a whole?

Tik tok?

Are you a teenage girl? That's your source?

Nurses all around the country are protesting vaccine mandates so I guess its back to the drawing board for you.

I give this guy a video of a supremely intelligent ex KGB agent explaining how ideological subversion works and he gives me a tik tok video.

Can't make this shit up.

Of course if someone already had covid then they have a legit argument not to get the vaccine. I am not going to argue that. Most of them probably had covid at some point after being exposed to it constantly.

Your video was from 2 months ago prior to the vaccine getting FDA approval which I am sure you weren't aware of.

That tic TOC video was from a nurse in the ICU. All 30 of her ICU beds are filled with unvaccinated COVID patients. An alarm goes off when one of their vital signs hits a.critical level. Alarms were going off constantly all night.

GSW Fan Since the 90s Cleverness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    50-60 million people die every year worldwide.

link

Global population is up from 2019 to today. Surely this humanity shredding plague justifies the draconian lockdown and loss of freedoms worldwide.

Tontoz you better get in your bunker and hide boy. Virus coming for you.
    16 million people die of infectious diseases every year, many of whom are children. millions of children dying of starvation/malnutrition all the time. nobody gives a ****. a few million people (median age of death ~80 years old) die with a coronavirus over a year and everyone loses their shit and demands 7 billion people change their lives for the illusion of saving an unknown amount of people over an unknown timeframe with an unknown achievable goal.

No known infections prevented by NPIs in the US so far.

GSW Fan Since the 90s Cleverness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bronbron23 View Post
    Yeah i think the burden of proof thing is tricky
    Burden of proof thing isn't tricky.

If you want to place an injunction on someone you need to have a solid case. If you want to place an injunction on billions of people your case better be rock ****ing solid and subject to cross-examination.

. Unvaccinated people were 11 times more likely to die of covid-19, CDC report finds
    Moderna vaccine is most effective, says another study, the largest to date in U.S. to assess real-world effectiveness
    Interesting that the moderna vaccine is more effective. Didn't know that.

. protection was significantly higher among Moderna vaccine recipients (95 percent) than among those who got Pfizer-BioNTech (80 percent) or Johnson & Johnson (60 percent). That finding echoes a smaller study by the Mayo Clinic Health System in August, not yet peer-reviewed, which showed the Moderna vaccine to be more effective than Pfizer-BioNTech at preventing infections during the delta wave.

This may also explain why the J&J vaccine is out of favor, only 14 million doses so far.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...ccine-studies/

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by tontoz View Post
    Interesting that the moderna vaccine is more effective. Didn't know that.

This may also explain why the J&J vaccine is out of favor, only 14 million doses so far.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...ccine-studies/
    Moderna has a efficacy of 93.2 % on original variants after 6 months , Pfizer only has 84% and 76% against Delta and Pfizer only has 42%. Vaccines is not all or nothing solutions, breakthrough cases are expected but this is a good preventable measures. I believed most Flu vaccine only has 60%. However we have anti-viral drugs that can kill Influenza virus (inside our body) but we don’t have anything for Covid yet.