Serious playground baller

Default How come H&M clothing runs low on sizes L why cant they make more?

When I go clothes shopping at Hennes & Mauritz I look for sizes L and every time I find a good shirt the only sizes left are XS and XL and sometimes S. Why does H&M not make more copies of the L since that is the most popular size I even see skinny guys that wear a L when they are a small fer sure but in their mind they want to be "large" and big and not "small" but I have a friend who is 5 foot 7 and probably 135 pounds and he said "I wear Large" and I said No buddy you dont wear Large. Who is the clothing company making SMALLS for if not you?

So how come H&M cant make more Large shirts and less XS shirts? I didnt even know men can wear XS

Default Re: How come H&M clothing runs low on sizes L why cant they make more?

They’ve wasted all the material making clothes the size of Patrick chewing.

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    They’ve wasted all the material making clothes the size of Patrick chewing.

Whoa I’ve noticed this too. So frustrating. Sometimes I’ll see an entire rack stacked with a shirt I like and then I go through every one of them and literally no large sizes.

Because American men are all obese. Especially ones with low income