Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    The Most Hated Man Mask the Embiid's Avatar

Default Re: Greatest Heavyweight Boxers of all time

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    I think Fury deserves discussion for top 10.
    O SHUT UP! he beat two fking people..... an over the hill vladmir and a dude who gets his ass kicked every single fight til he lands a lucky punch....that he also out weighed by about 6 weight classes (40 pounds)

like i said before...Him taking 11 rounds to stop wilder is pathetic.....Thats like errol spence taking 11 rounds to knock out chocolatito...He should of stopped him in 2 rounds 3 max( he really should of stopped him in one punch)....This man is gonna be very overrated until he fights a good fight smh.....this historically weak era is gonna really skew his career to casuals

Wilder started boxing in like his 20s....get the fk out of here you prisoners of the fkin moment. No one who knows anything about boxing even gave him a fking chance outside of landing a lucky punch

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    Klitschko was the Vegas favorite to beat Fury, try again.
    why wouldn't he be the favorite till he loses. wtf lmao

he was still old as hell and fury was prime. it was perfect timing.

again I think Fury beats him in his prime but I wanna see him actually do something like that before I can put him higher than 10th all time

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mask the Embiid View Post
    O SHUT UP! he beat two fking people..... an over the hill vladmir and a dude who gets his ass kicked every single fight til he lands a lucky punch....that he also out weighed by about 6 weight classes (40 pounds)

like i said before...Him taking 11 rounds to stop wilder is pathetic.....Thats like errol spence taking 11 rounds to knock out chocolatito...He should of stopped him in 2 rounds 3 max( he really should of stopped him in one punch)....This man is gonna be very overrated until he fights a good fight smh.....this historically weak era is gonna really skew his career to casuals

Wilder started boxing in like his 20s....get the fk out of here you prisoners of the fkin moment. No one who knows anything about boxing even gave him a fking chance outside of landing a lucky punch
    I'm critical of furys wins but I'm not gonna hate on the man like this lol. fury woulda got a TKO way sooner had he just boxed wilder like the 2nd fight. he was going for the clean knockout and Wilders hard to put down so it took longer. it's not like he wasn't landing bombs every round and didn't have him wobbling most of the fight. Wilders just too much of a retard to know he's being slowly killed

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by plowking View Post
    All his KOs are against bums. That is my point. If he fought better comp, he wouldn't have the KO percentage he does. He isn't a harder hitter than Foreman as an example. Wladimir Klitschko had as good a KO percentage after his first 45, and he fought better comp.
    And all of Mike Tyson's KOs are against bums. Wilder knocked down Fury 4 times in their 3 fights. Tyson never came close to knocking anyone out once he went up elite decent competition.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

holmes was so under rated it was sicking...

My favorite was Frazier...

Decent college freshman 2much_knowledge's Avatar

John Ruiz

Local High School Star baudkarma's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Griffin View Post
    OP is a brain dead retard

#1 - Muhammad Ali
    #2 - Rocky Marciano
    #3 - Jack Dempsey
    #4 - Joe Frazier
    #5 - George Foreman
    #6 - Joe Louis
    #7 - Gene Tunney
    #8 - Lennox Lewis
    #9 - Evander Holyfield
    #10 - Mike Tyson
    Ah yes. "OP is a brain dead retard." Not "I disagree with you, here is my list.". And you guys wonder why ISH isn't more popular.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by baudkarma View Post
    Ah yes. "OP is a brain dead retard." Not "I disagree with you, here is my list.". And you guys wonder why ISH isn't more popular.
    then Griff dude had a way better list though. only changes I would make is slide fury in and take tyson out

Local High School Star Chick Stern's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lineager View Post
    I always knew I had a talent for writing, but I was also interested in a job as a civil engineer and it was very difficult for me to realize that my gift was disappearing then on the advice of a friend I turned to https://onlinefreelancejobs.net/civil-engineering-job/ and realized that this was a very good option for me. Now I can write about my interests and help other people or students. Thank you very much for this chance.