Banned

Default Harvey Weinstein

Media Protected Clinton Pals Jeffrey Epstein, Harvey Weinstein

Just like they protected Biden and lied about Trump. Hillary's team flat out told president Obama they planned to lie about Russia as their campaign tactic to beat Trump and Obama let them.

You're telling me the most powerful country in the world vetting Trump wouldn't have easily found out and known?

Either Obama ran the most incompetent administration ever up until Blow Biden, or he was fully aware of all the illegal shit and lies he was producing. That motherf*cker funded that wuhan lab that people blamed Trumo for an now the president was his vice president.

Never trust a Democrat.

Never trust a member of the synagogue of Satan.

Especially if that member is Stein, Silver, Gold, Rose, Witz. - Harvey Weinstein. Jeffrey Epstein. Larry Silverstein.

I could go on all day about this depraved bloodline and all the f*cked up brainwashed Democrats that enable them. Making shit up about Russia as Biden molest kids on stage as he makes out with granddaughter.

Democrats are f*cking disgusting.

Nice casting couch photo.... crouching bitch hidden pen!s

Weinstein said to this slut "I will cast you in hunger games if you do a trick. Let my pen!s disappear inside of you". Jennifer Lawrence said "I'm in! Get in me!"

Democrat prostitute

Default Re: Harvey Weinstein

where can I order the Lawrence, please?