Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Florida Deputy unloads magazine into shooter who was trying to kill him and partn

Quote Originally Posted by tontoz View Post
    Wow the situation was completely calm and became a nightmare in an instant. Scary stuff. Glad that punk is dead.
    Oh so now hes a punk he needed help those cops better watch their backs

College superstar

Default Re: Florida Deputy unloads magazine into shooter who was trying to kill him and partn

Quote Originally Posted by LAL View Post
    I don't know, thought the clip was a bit more shocking.

You must be one of many corrupt liberals blaming the white race for everything.
    I just thought it sounded kinda hokey.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post

Pretty surreal video. The mind of a criminal is poisoned. It's stupid. It's low-IQ. A baby was in that back seat too. He didn't care. He didn't care if he got into a gunfight with those cops and whoever's baby that is got killed as a result.
    This is 100% fake news , the black guy that came out of the back seat actually handed the sheriff a piece of a cake.
    They then jawed about how babies and dogs are born , and how it effected global warming.

Shame the guy didn’t kill the cop we could always use another dead pig.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    You're so tough, so edgy.

Local High School Star Code Breaker's Avatar

News anchor looks like a black Omni-Man. Also crazy video dude that was a suicide mission.

College superstar

I always wonder what’s the exact reason the cops pull them over for? Like damn you’re basically willing to die over enforcing traffic laws, drug laws, and gun laws. Because really most of the time that’s all these kind of cops are doing. And vice versa fool in the car willing to die over some dumb shit.

College superstar

Now that I think about it that dude had that gun on him and when they asked him to get out of the car, because of gun control and gun laws he really had no choice. It was either go away for a long time and lose his kids which is a direct violent threat against his life, or kill the threat.

Quote Originally Posted by Norcaliblunt View Post
    Now that I think about it that dude had that gun on him and when they asked him to get out of the car, because of gun control and gun laws he really had no choice. It was either go away for a long time and lose his kids which is a direct violent threat against his life, or kill the threat.
    You shouldn't have a ****in automatic weapon on you in the first place.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Yeah homeboy was just out on bail or some shit and just couldn't let that gangster shit go. It's like a career for these people.

Yeah homeboy was just out on bail or some shit and just couldn't let that gangster shit go. It's like a career for these people.
    Rip to my dead homie, pour out some liquor for him pat

Not airballing my layups anymore

Pretty surreal video. The mind of a criminal is poisoned. It's stupid. It's low-IQ. A baby was in that back seat too. He didn't care. He didn't care if he got into a gunfight with those cops and whoever's baby that is got killed as a result.
    Just get rid of them all ( criminals ).

Quote Originally Posted by Gohan View Post
    Now its too late to work it out, havent you just pulled that clip out. There aint no way ill turn away nothing to do but set it off. Cant really blame the black male in this situation he felt trapped and he couldnt find a way out. What he needed was a therapist what he got was a clip emptied into him. What a shame
    The stupid scumbag got exactly what he deserved. You're an idiot.

Dude messed around and found out.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    ever had a crime happen to you?
    lets hope it happens real soon.

who are you gonna call for help? not the police then, guess it will be your boyfriend.. you