Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 22 of 22
  1. #16
    NBA sixth man of the year jstern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    7,838

    Default Re: Very intriguing video that shows there's an evil vaccine scam, corruption



    In a sense this video is powerful. I believe this is the guy that testified in front of the US Senate. I think early in the Corona days. A real doctor who actually treats Covid patients, testifying about what works. But since he spoke of Ivermectin, YouTube actually deleted the hearings.

    But that's not that point. I found it interesting because you see a regular person, realizing without a shadow of a doubt what's going up. An awakening of sort.

    It's a good video, he also talks about the review journals scam. For a lack of a better word.

    Quote Originally Posted by oldtimer28 View Post
    Powerful video - thank you
    You're welcome.

  2. #17
    Learning to shoot layups
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    81

    Default Re: Very intriguing video that shows there's an evil vaccine scam, corruption

    Quote Originally Posted by Manny98 View Post
    Vax cucks avoiding this thread like the plague

  3. #18
    NBA lottery pick PistonsFan#21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    5,707

    Default Re: Very intriguing video that shows there's an evil vaccine scam, corruption

    Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post


    In a sense this video is powerful. I believe this is the guy that testified in front of the US Senate. I think early in the Corona days. A real doctor who actually treats Covid patients, testifying about what works. But since he spoke of Ivermectin, YouTube actually deleted the hearings.

    But that's not that point. I found it interesting because you see a regular person, realizing without a shadow of a doubt what's going up. An awakening of sort.

    It's a good video, he also talks about the review journals scam. For a lack of a better word.



    You're welcome.

    Great vid! Pierre Kory is more qualified than most doctors when it comes to Covid and treatment yet he is never invited on big news stations to talk about it.

  4. #19
    Burning Spirit! BurningHammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    BMO Field
    Posts
    8,931

    Default Re: Very intriguing video that shows there's an evil vaccine scam, corruption

    Quote Originally Posted by Chick Stern View Post
    Itís interesting that anti-vaxx clowns will ignore documented, empirical evidence from millions, but will glom on to anecdotal, undocumented evidence from a couple hundred.
    Hodor!
    Certain group of people are taught to live in their own little far right fish bowl. And there are plenty of trolls keep on feeding them for their own amusement and profit.

  5. #20
    7-time NBA All-Star tontoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    12,114

    Default Re: Very intriguing video that shows there's an evil vaccine scam, corruption

    Quote Originally Posted by BurningHammer View Post
    Certain group of people are taught to live in their own little far right fish bowl. And there are plenty of trolls keep on feeding them for their own amusement and profit.
    And they are in the same boat with low income democrats who also aren't getting vaccinated. This virus has created strange bedfellows.

  6. #21
    NBA lottery pick PistonsFan#21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    5,707

    Default Re: Very intriguing video that shows there's an evil vaccine scam, corruption

    Quote Originally Posted by tontoz View Post
    And they are in the same boat with low income democrats who also aren't getting vaccinated. This virus has created strange bedfellows.

    Did you watch the video in the post #16 of this thread explaining how the media is censoring and misinforming the general public on Ivermectin? You admitted yourself that the vaccine isn't as effective against the new Delta variant but Ivermectin still remained highly effective in all the countries with all the different variants. Therefore the FDA is directly responsible for all the people dying right now because unvaxxed people would do just fine with the right prophylaxis measures and treatments.

  7. #22
    7-time NBA All-Star tontoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    12,114

    Default Re: Very intriguing video that shows there's an evil vaccine scam, corruption

    Quote Originally Posted by PistonsFan#21 View Post
    Did you watch the video in the post #16 of this thread explaining how the media is censoring and misinforming the general public on Ivermectin? You admitted yourself that the vaccine isn't as effective against the new Delta variant but Ivermectin still remained highly effective in all the countries with all the different variants. Therefore the FDA is directly responsible for all the people dying right now because unvaxxed people would do just fine with the right prophylaxis measures and treatments.

    No didn't watch the second vid. However I also don't think ivermectin use is as much of a slam dunk as you do. That doctor in OP who treated over 1k patients with ivermectin had 86 deaths.

    He said himself he wasn't sure what exactly was working for the patients who recovered. If I remember right he was also using steroids and blood thinners.

    I seriously doubt doctors are paying a lot of attention to the media when deciding how to treat their patients. I am sure some are using ivermectin among other things but there is no way to know really.

    Haven't looked at India.

    The vaccines are still protecting reasonably well against Delta. However the effectiveness is wearing off. A lot of our older people got vaxed in March and April.
    Last edited by tontoz; 09-22-2021 at 06:13 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •