Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Very intriguing video that shows there's an evil vaccine scam, corruption

In a sense this video is powerful. I believe this is the guy that testified in front of the US Senate. I think early in the Corona days. A real doctor who actually treats Covid patients, testifying about what works. But since he spoke of Ivermectin, YouTube actually deleted the hearings.

But that's not that point. I found it interesting because you see a regular person, realizing without a shadow of a doubt what's going up. An awakening of sort.

It's a good video, he also talks about the review journals scam. For a lack of a better word.

Quote Originally Posted by oldtimer28 View Post
    Powerful video - thank you
    You're welcome.

Not airballing my layups anymore

Default Re: Very intriguing video that shows there's an evil vaccine scam, corruption

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98 View Post
    Vax cucks avoiding this thread like the plague

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post

In a sense this video is powerful. I believe this is the guy that testified in front of the US Senate. I think early in the Corona days. A real doctor who actually treats Covid patients, testifying about what works. But since he spoke of Ivermectin, YouTube actually deleted the hearings.

But that's not that point. I found it interesting because you see a regular person, realizing without a shadow of a doubt what's going up. An awakening of sort.

It's a good video, he also talks about the review journals scam. For a lack of a better word.

You're welcome.

Great vid! Pierre Kory is more qualified than most doctors when it comes to Covid and treatment yet he is never invited on big news stations to talk about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chick Stern View Post
    It’s interesting that anti-vaxx clowns will ignore documented, empirical evidence from millions, but will glom on to anecdotal, undocumented evidence from a couple hundred.
    Hodor!
    Certain group of people are taught to live in their own little far right fish bowl. And there are plenty of trolls keep on feeding them for their own amusement and profit.

Quote Originally Posted by BurningHammer View Post
    Certain group of people are taught to live in their own little far right fish bowl. And there are plenty of trolls keep on feeding them for their own amusement and profit.
    And they are in the same boat with low income democrats who also aren't getting vaccinated. This virus has created strange bedfellows.

Quote Originally Posted by tontoz View Post
    And they are in the same boat with low income democrats who also aren't getting vaccinated. This virus has created strange bedfellows.

Did you watch the video in the post #16 of this thread explaining how the media is censoring and misinforming the general public on Ivermectin? You admitted yourself that the vaccine isn't as effective against the new Delta variant but Ivermectin still remained highly effective in all the countries with all the different variants. Therefore the FDA is directly responsible for all the people dying right now because unvaxxed people would do just fine with the right prophylaxis measures and treatments.

Quote Originally Posted by PistonsFan#21 View Post
    Did you watch the video in the post #16 of this thread explaining how the media is censoring and misinforming the general public on Ivermectin? You admitted yourself that the vaccine isn't as effective against the new Delta variant but Ivermectin still remained highly effective in all the countries with all the different variants. Therefore the FDA is directly responsible for all the people dying right now because unvaxxed people would do just fine with the right prophylaxis measures and treatments.

No didn't watch the second vid. However I also don't think ivermectin use is as much of a slam dunk as you do. That doctor in OP who treated over 1k patients with ivermectin had 86 deaths.

He said himself he wasn't sure what exactly was working for the patients who recovered. If I remember right he was also using steroids and blood thinners.

I seriously doubt doctors are paying a lot of attention to the media when deciding how to treat their patients. I am sure some are using ivermectin among other things but there is no way to know really.

Haven't looked at India.

The vaccines are still protecting reasonably well against Delta. However the effectiveness is wearing off. A lot of our older people got vaxed in March and April.
    Last edited by tontoz; 09-22-2021 at 06:13 PM.

So, who was that / it?

The video is gone since the account was deleted.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    So, who was that / it?

The video is gone since the account was deleted.
    You responded to the vid in page 1.

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    You responded to the vid in page 1.
    Thanks and?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    Thanks and?
    It means you watched it.

I have a fuzzy memory, but I think it was an undercover reporter who interviewed a bunch of workers from pfizer, johnson & johnson etc, and they stated everything that was wrong with the vaccine. It was a really in depth video, not surprised it was taken down by these censoring morons.

It means you watched it.

I have a fuzzy memory, but I think it was an undercover reporter who interviewed a bunch of workers from pfizer, johnson & johnson etc, and they stated everything that was wrong with the vaccine. It was a really in depth video, not surprised it was taken down by these censoring morons.
    Yeah but it's been over a year lol.

It was Pierre Kory apparently (PistonsFan said so here).

not surprised it was taken down by these censoring morons.

the video was probably making too much sense... that's too bad.

The video was deleted. Here's a copy. https://mega.nz/file/fnBgTZAI#t8Z9w-...yYy9QvklQkOW3U

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    The video was deleted.

yea... deleted by Youtube.