Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

Default Re: Very intriguing video that shows there's an evil vaccine scam, corruption

Ah I remember this video. It showed how the evil vaccine from Pfizer is going to kill everyone and give them SADS.

YouTube is in on the plot that's why they removed it, it was definitely the truth and not misinformation.

Default Re: Very intriguing video that shows there's an evil vaccine scam, corruption

Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post
    Ah I remember this video. It showed how the evil vaccine from Pfizer is going to kill everyone and give them SADS.

YouTube is in on the plot that's why they removed it, it was definitely the truth and not misinformation.

You believe in censoring people for "misinformation" ?

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cjxg-bggikK/

black guy in suit is a few posters here Off the Court

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    You believe in censoring people for "misinformation" ?
    If we are going to censor people for spreading so-called "misinformation", the CDC and pfizers marketing team should be the ones getting censored.

I got banned on twitter for "misinformation" when I posted the 100% true statement that theres no evidence that the vaccine reduces transmission of the virus. Just last week a pfizer VP admitted in EU parliament that there has never even been a study to attempt to determine whether or not their shot reduces transmission of the virus, yet for the past 1.5 years pfizer executives, the MSM, and governments worldwide have all been telling people that not only does the vax stop transmission but its the only option we have to "stop the spread".

Look at the other instances of widespread censorship due to "misinformation" in recent years - Russiagate, Crossfire Hurricane (spygate), Hunter Bidens Laptop... When they talk about "censoring misinformation", what they really mean is silencing discussions/opinions that are inconvenient for the deep state uniparty.