Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Default Re: I've had covid for 9 days now. it's still a joke. if you die from this you're wea

I had it in May... Felt kind of down on a Sunday, I was cleaning my old apartment out and had no appetite. Forced myself to go to a pizzeria and get a couple slices and I straight couldn't taste them. Couldn't smell either. But after a week appetite came back and a week later taste and smell.

TBH I've had MUCH worse experiences with the flu... I've been healthy for a while but in 2018 winter I had to get 2 cavities filled and I caught an infection from it. Then I caught the real flu a couple weeks later and was full blown stuffed with mucus, couldnt breathe, fever, chills, body aches.... Totally brutal sickness.

That was like 8/10 sick. COVID was like 3 or 4/10.

Default Re: I've had covid for 9 days now. it's still a joke. if you die from this you're wea

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    I had it in May... Felt kind of down on a Sunday, I was cleaning my old apartment out and had no appetite. Forced myself to go to a pizzeria and get a couple slices and I straight couldn't taste them. Couldn't smell either. But after a week appetite came back and a week later taste and smell.

TBH I've had MUCH worse experiences with the flu... I've been healthy for a while but in 2018 winter I had to get 2 cavities filled and I caught an infection from it. Then I caught the real flu a couple weeks later and was full blown stuffed with mucus, couldnt breathe, fever, chills, body aches.... Totally brutal sickness.

You may want to get tested for antibodies for no other reason than to know what is going on.

Decent playground baller Kenny Griffin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tontoz View Post
    Jayson Tatum probably doesnt think its a joke

https://nba.nbcsports.com/2021/04/14...-before-games/

lol what a p*ssy

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

You may want to get tested for antibodies for no other reason than to know what is going on.
    It wouldnt matter if I did although I have an appointment. Office jobs are simply mandating vaccine now. They started at companies of 100 or more, soon it will be 50, and after that the noose will be so tight its simply vax or don't live. You still don't see the big picture agenda and where this is leading.

The guy who lives off an allowance at nearly 40 years old is the last person on earth who should be calling other people weak

It wouldnt matter if I did although I have an appointment. Office jobs are simply mandating vaccine now. They started at companies of 100 or more, soon it will be 50, and after that the noose will be so tight its simply vax or don't live. You still don't see the big picture agenda and where this is leading.
    I saw a vid recently where a couple of recovered covid patients sued their employers to avoid mandatory vaccinations and won. If you have documentation of antibodies you might be able to talk your way out of it.

I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    The guy who lives off an allowance at nearly 40 years old is the last person on earth who should be calling other people weak
    How come everyone knows so much about each other's personal lives on here?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Jayson Tatum probably doesnt think its a joke

https://nba.nbcsports.com/2021/04/14...-before-games/
    No excuses

so if you won the lottery you're weak

its weird how people assume I should work. especially during a pandemic. had I invested my money into a business I would be bankrupt right now lol. retiring was the smartest thing I could have done seeing how many small businesses have gone under

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Griffin View Post
    so if you won the lottery you're weak

its weird how people assume I should work. especially during a pandemic. had I invested my money into a business I would be bankrupt right now lol. retiring was the smartest thing I could have done seeing how many small businesses have gone under
    I don't care if you work, but it's a fact you're 100% reliant on someone else supporting you heading into middle age. If that supply was cut off I don't believe you'd be able to survive on your own, which is what really makes someone weak, not dying from an illness.

I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

I don't care if you work, but it's a fact you're 100% reliant on someone else supporting you heading into middle age. If that supply was cut off I don't believe you'd be able to survive on your own, which is what really makes someone weak, not dying from an illness.
    damn.

I worked for a long time then didn't have to work anymore. I was self reliant and would be if I still had to be but I got money so I don't have to work. being reliant on others is someone on welfare or disability. if someone dumped a truck full of money on your driveway and you retired are you reliant on that money. no you made the choice to do other things with your time because work sucks. the only way someone keeps working after they have enough money not to is if they really enjoy what they do or they're never satisfied. I'm more than satisfied with my current living arrangement and I never was able to get into professional sports and that's all that really got my interest. that and maybe film editing but I'm too lazy and unmotivated to pursue that field.

I think someone who goes against what they themselves want in order to please others is far more of a weak position to take. youre probably the 1000th person to attempt to ridicule me for my fortunes. it's far more brave to willingly accept these criticisms head on and stand your ground. and I don't know how I would get "cut off" since it's my money but say I was somehow stripped of my trust fund. well then I would head down to the labortek/labourready offices and apply for a job placement and be working for discounted hourly rates until they hired me on after a probation period. or I suppose I would join my friends car detailing company. or my other friends roofing company. or my other friends cleaning company. or my other friends cab company. or even go back to retail or possibly back to maintenance work at the golf club. or skip the dishes, uber eats or Doordarshan delivery. maybe even sell drugs. theres so many possibilities. and all I would need is 1000$ a month for bills. it's pretty easy living life you know. have you ever seen the type of people that work. they're brain dead monkeys. anyone can get a job. especially now when most people are afraid to work cause of covid. the only downfall I guess is I would have to get the vaccine. but I guess if push came to shove and I was desperate I might give in.

but yes dying from a cold means youre weak. it's the definition of being weak. your body wasn't strong enough so it died

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

You are a 40 year old adult in here calling out covid deaths as weak? Was sure you're just another insecurely depressed and bitter teenager.

Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post
    You are a 40 year old adult in here calling out covid deaths as weak? Was sure you're just another insecurely depressed and bitter teenager.
    if a kid dies from peanut allergies. is he strong?

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Griffin View Post
    if a kid dies from peanut allergies. is he strong?
    Maybe that child's immunity is weak, but a grown man who calls him out on it is even weaker.