Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    Banned DoctorP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    18,079

    Default Cowboy Bebop looking good



    Ok i hope the show is as good as this open

  2. #2
    Bitch Hands fsvr54's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,501

    Default Re: Cowboy Bebop looking good

    Looks like garbage. They changed the race of every main character. Also, Nettlix is the main purveyor of the disease or wokism in the West, alongside higher education institutions.

    This is coming from a huge Cowboy Bebop fan. Samurai Champloo, which was created by the same guy, is my favorite anime ever.

  3. #3
    Banned DoctorP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    18,079

    Default Re: Cowboy Bebop looking good

    Quote Originally Posted by fsvr54 View Post
    Looks like garbage. They changed the race of every main character. Also, Nettlix is the main purveyor of the disease or wokism in the West, alongside higher education institutions.

    This is coming from a huge Cowboy Bebop fan. Samurai Champloo, which was created by the same guy, is my favorite anime ever.
    Then don't watch it

  4. #4
    d-y-n-a-s-t-y hold this L's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    10,014

    Default Re: Cowboy Bebop looking good

    Not digging it tbh. Faye is supposed to be the definition of sex appeal in the show. The girl they picked for the role looks like the hundreds you see on the street daily. Like a femme fatale of sorts.



    This is who they got. I don't need characters to ooze sex appeal, but that is one of Faye's actual characteristics.


    And Spike is 28-32 years old, not a 50 year old dude. No idea why the hell they went with Cho whose a good actor but old as f*ck. Outside 1. Spike needing to be Asian (he doesn't), and 2. He's the only popular Asian guy so get him.


    Only choice I'm down with Jet, but I don't know how good the actual actor is. Also, where is Ed?
    Last edited by hold this L; 09-26-2021 at 01:20 AM.

  5. #5
    Local High School Star Code Breaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    1,483

    Default Re: Cowboy Bebop looking good

    Yikes this looks like a bad cosplay from a Youtube channel. Awful.

  6. #6
    ... iamgine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    16,604

    Default Re: Cowboy Bebop looking good

    John Cho is the correct actor. Guy can pass for 30 years old and is actually popular from back when Cowboy Bebop was popular. So a lot of Bebop fans would likely know this guy.

  7. #7
    Burning Spirit! BurningHammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    BMO Field
    Posts
    9,076

    Default Re: Cowboy Bebop looking good

    TIL John Cho is almost 50 years old.

  8. #8
    Bitch Hands fsvr54's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,501

    Default Re: Cowboy Bebop looking good

    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorP View Post
    Then don't watch it
    I wont, nikka. Why would I waste my time?

  9. #9
    d-y-n-a-s-t-y hold this L's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    10,014

    Default Re: Cowboy Bebop looking good

    Quote Originally Posted by iamgine View Post
    John Cho is the correct actor. Guy can pass for 30 years old and is actually popular from back when Cowboy Bebop was popular. So a lot of Bebop fans would likely know this guy.
    What does that mean, he was popular and Bebop fans would know him? Who gives a **** if they know him? He's 50 years old, and no he can't pass as a 30 years old. Go see an optometrist.


    Spike is supposed to be late 20s to 30. Cho is essentially old enough to play Spike's dad. Expecting 30 shitty cuts in fighting sequences because a 50 year old isn't going to move like Spike does in the series. They should have gotten a young guy that can act and do physical stunts well, not a cheap "most popular Asian"

  10. #10
    Banned DoctorP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    18,079

    Default Re: Cowboy Bebop looking good

    Quote Originally Posted by fsvr54 View Post
    I wont, nikka. Why would I waste my time?
    Ok, nig

  11. #11
    Banned DoctorP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    18,079

    Default Re: Cowboy Bebop looking good

    Ive never seen the cartoon. I just think this looks cool.

    Bunch of bebop nerds in this thread.

  12. #12
    Banned DoctorP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    18,079

    Default Re: Cowboy Bebop looking good



    Ish will be like...

  13. #13
    Suck it Loston MrFonzworth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Data Pagan
    Posts
    13,649

    Default Re: Cowboy Bebop looking good

    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorP View Post
    Ive never seen the cartoon. I just think this looks cool.

    Bunch of bebop nerds in this thread.
    Who tf would find this cool without having seen the original. It looks goofy as hell without context

  14. #14
    Banned DoctorP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    18,079

    Default Re: Cowboy Bebop looking good

    Quote Originally Posted by MrFonzworth View Post
    Who tf would find this cool without having seen the original. It looks goofy as hell without context
    So you don't know how to read. Got it.

  15. #15
    ... iamgine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    16,604

    Default Re: Cowboy Bebop looking good

    Quote Originally Posted by hold this L View Post
    What does that mean, he was popular and Bebop fans would know him? Who gives a **** if they know him? He's 50 years old, and no he can't pass as a 30 years old. Go see an optometrist.


    Spike is supposed to be late 20s to 30. Cho is essentially old enough to play Spike's dad. Expecting 30 shitty cuts in fighting sequences because a 50 year old isn't going to move like Spike does in the series. They should have gotten a young guy that can act and do physical stunts well, not a cheap "most popular Asian"
    Well the producer would care since it means they're likely to watch this.

    I dunno man, he certainly can pass for 30. Maybe not in movement but look wise.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •