Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Default Re: Florida mother to be evicted from home unless she gets vaccinated

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    tontoz...Stevie Wonder could see what's going on here...
    What's going on is I'm telling a 100% true story, but tontoz doesn't seem to feel it's his obligation to protect others in need. Tho he feels it's others obligation to protect others.

It sounds like 50 bucks wouldnt be a hardship for him to spare for someone who really needs it. No more than it would be for someone to get a vax even if they're not vulnerable to Covid themselves.

He wants to provide his help on his terms. But he wants you to provide your help on his terms.

Tontoz is playing the "human decency, public good" card, not knowing he's talking to someone on the edge of poverty who badly needs help.

And he's like "Sorry, nope, not giving you anything. But go get a vax to protect others or youre selfish."

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    Unfortunately I have Uhtoff’s Phenomenon which makes my nervous system extremely susceptible to irritation from heat. Which already makes the Texas summer extremely difficult for me. Having to wear a mask reduces the amount of surface area by which I can release heat and leads to severe headaches.

It’s obviousoy a problematic situation in general. Damned if I do, damned if I dont. I’d get the vax but things are just too tenuous for me since I’m probably not gonna get sick from Covid myself. If you could find some help for me that I can just take a couple days and get the vax, we can keep it from spreading and keep the hospitals from overflowing.

But obviously it’s up to you. Everyone’s financial decisions are personal. If we all help people we know/interact with regularly get vaxed up, we can stop the spread. It might just mean those with more have to help those with less here and there.

But anyway it’s up to you.

TONTOZ!

tontoz is the guy you see riding solo, stuck in traffic with his windows up wearing his mask talking about some #stopthespread

Quote Originally Posted by diamenz View Post

TONTOZ!

ANYONE can talk the self righteous talk. Jump on the soapbox and point fingers at others, dole out guilt, dish out shame. Openly delight in seeing the misfortune of anyone with a different view.

But when it’s his chance to actually help... we’re seeing who this guy really is. He takes cover and runs away, probably to a new message board to start sermonizing a new crowd about the selfishness of the unvaxed.

Classic “wealthy preacher” mentality.

ANYONE can talk the self righteous talk. Jump on the soapbox and point fingers at others, dole out guilt, dish out shame. Openly delight in seeing the misfortune of anyone with a different view.

But when it’s his chance to actually help... we’re seeing who this guy really is. He takes cover and runs away, probably to a new message board to start sermonizing a new crowd about the selfishness of the unvaxed.

Classic “wealthy preacher” mentality.
    wait, so what you're saying in a nutshell is... he's a democrat?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by diamenz View Post
    tontoz is the guy you see riding solo, stuck in traffic with his windows up wearing his mask talking about some #stopthespread

Remember, op took doses of pfizer vaccine.

I really wanted to see how long Fultz would keep the gag going but i had to tap out. I was tired and it was past my bed time lol.

I give him points for creativity though. Not many people could come up with 'I'm too poor for a free vaccine'.

Back to the original topic i did finally find something that might be applicable. However it isn't apples to apples because the ruling was in regards to the smallpox vaccine. Also the ruling was in regards to govt mandates, not landlord mandates. I have my doubts whether it would still hold up in regards to the Covid vaccine/landlord mandates. We'll see.

"In 1905 the Supreme Court addressed a similar issue of mandatory vaccinations imposed by the government in regard to smallpox in the case 'Jacobson v Massachusetts.' In this case, the court ruled that the 'police power' of the state to protect public health and safety permitted the legislature to impose a mandatory vaccine.

"The court explained that such regulations are not a violation of the 14th Amendment right to liberty because it is a limitation by which every person is necessarily subjected for the 'greater common good.' This decision still prevails even today despite occasional injurious results from vaccinations due to the impossibility of assessing whether a specific person can be safely vaccinated or not.

"Federal and state laws will likely extend the Jacobson ruling to a mandatory vaccination for COVID-19. Landlords certainly will be afforded legal protection if they discriminate based on whether a person has a vaccination against infection from COVID-19."
    https://www.millionacres.com/real-es...id-19-vaccine/

This is what i said on page 4:

Quote Originally Posted by tontoz View Post
    They key issue is the collective good which can take priority over individual liberties.
    Last edited by tontoz; 09-19-2021 at 10:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tontoz View Post
    I really wanted to see how long Fultz would keep the gag going but i had to tap out. I was tired and it was past my bed time lol.

riiight, bro. but of course!

at least she's not kicked out of her own house by her own son

GSW Fan Since the 90s Cleverness's Avatar

There are fines for speeding, and fines for seatbelts. Way more people end up in court for speeding tickets than seatbelt tickets. This would indicate the public is not making their decisions based on the fine, but rather on the risk.

Anyway, you may continue being a fear monger for Big Government. Clearly none of us are going to convince the other to see things differently. Only thing I can say is I would imagine you must have some vested personal interest that motivates your position. Either Pharmaceutical holdings, or an internship with a Congressperson, or some kind of profitable reason youre on the side of special interest authoritarian fear mongers. If youre legitimately this hysterical about cheering on corrupt politicans and corporate exploitation with nothing of your own being gained... thatd be a pretty sad situation. Then youre basically R3 and bladefd etc. Guys who know one side will never care about them, and have to convince themselves to believe the BS the other side uses to pretend to care about them. Youre either acting in self interest from a position of strength, or youre weak and must cuck yourself to an imaginary rescuer. Because you definitely are not some beacon of altruism genuinely consumed with this degree of concern for public health. People who are putting on the kind of show you have the past few weeks are either covert profiteers or overcompensating posers trying to virtue signal their worthiness to the mainstream collective.

It’s one or the other big boy. You dont have to tell us which one. But we know it’s one of them. And theres no point in arguing the subject any further.

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    Yup... hardcore vax Nazi. Dude literally spends all day fear mongering. Total piece of shit.
    Just fyi Hitler and the Nazis were against vaccine mandates: https://jacobinmag.com/2021/09/vacci...ulation-policy

If Hitler were in charge today, he'd probably start arresting journalists, politicians, Fauci and co, and outlaw the fear and hysteria that people like Tontoz promote.