Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Decent playground baller Kenny Griffin's Avatar

Default i don't feel bad for gabby potato anymore

i heard they just found her body. so i click on this video of them getting pulled over and the dude has scratches on his face. the cops like "you ok? you got scratches on you"

and the chick seemed mentally ill and even told the cop she has extreme OCD and causes trouble for the guy. she admitted it herself.

this seems like yet another case where a woman abuses a man physically and emotionally and drives them over the edge. this doesn't excuse murder obviously. but it should be a lesser charge. probably 2nd degree manslaughter or something. if i went up to someone with a set of keys and yelled at them and slashed their face a bunch and i end up dead. you would all say i had it coming. but because its a woman everyone feels sorry for her. now this dudes on the run and will likely face the death penalty. its a real shame. this should be an instance where we learn about abuse men deal with but it will just turn into another poor innocent woman had to deal with a crazy guy thing

edit* my bad her name is gabby pistachio

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: i don't feel bad for gabby potato anymore

Boggles my mind why these cases keep making National News. The missing girlfriend/wife. The suspicious boyfriend/husband. Shit like this happens every day in this country. Funny how they just chose to start covering this case. Local news here is talking about it...and I really don't care.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Buckle View Post
    He chose to be with her though.

He also deleted an app from her phone that let her best friend track her. Her best friend is a female.

She was going to meet her friends for drinks and he hid her I.d.

He would make her promise repeatedly that she would never leave him.

She seems to have mental problems, but the guy is clearly an insecure sociopath murderer. He even returned home, refused to help in the case and disappeared again. For what... to see his family one last time? Something he didn't allow Gabby or her family the luxury of.

Dude is legit rotten to the core and I hope they find him dead somewhere so taxpayers don't have to fund the piece of shit's existence.

I would say I hope he is raped in prison, but quite honestly, he seems as though he would enjoy having sex with men. So... here's to hoping the cops shoot him or run him over when they find him.

I agree with Chews that I don't understand why certain cases get so much attention. I guess in this case though, they pretty much knew she was dead and he had killed her so it makes sense to be in a hurry to find the body, seeing as the idiot was able to just walk off and disappear despite the fact everybody knows he killed her.

But yeah... "promise me you'll never leave me!!!!" And then he proceeds to kill her, so in a sense she did leave him and now he'll never feel the touch of another woman. This only ends up one way for him.... life in prison or death by cop/suicide. Seeing as how controlling he is of another person's life, I don't think he will fare well in prison. He will be at the bottom of the food chain, he is a twig.
    imagine telling the woman's family "she chose to be with him though"

how can anyone even take you seriously after that first line lmao

It's possible he didn't kill her and she killed herself. He could have tried to distance himself from her and she felt remorseful and killed herself.

We will see as the details emerge.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Griffin View Post
    i heard they just found her body. so i click on this video of them getting pulled over and the dude has scratches on his face. the cops like "you ok? you got scratches on you"

and the chick seemed mentally ill and even told the cop she has extreme OCD and causes trouble for the guy. she admitted it herself.

this seems like yet another case where a woman abuses a man physically and emotionally and drives them over the edge. this doesn't excuse murder obviously. but it should be a lesser charge. probably 2nd degree manslaughter or something. if i went up to someone with a set of keys and yelled at them and slashed their face a bunch and i end up dead. you would all say i had it coming. but because its a woman everyone feels sorry for her. now this dudes on the run and will likely face the death penalty. its a real shame. this should be an instance where we learn about abuse men deal with but it will just turn into another poor innocent woman had to deal with a crazy guy thing

edit* my bad her name is gabby pistachio
    no lol, i woudlnt.

youre also generalizing what happened.

anyone who can read people at least a little bit can clearly see he is the dominant party.

So then why is he on the run even before they found the body?

He came home to see parents one last time. It's over for him. Unless he manages to live life on the run, he will be going to prison or death.

Yeah. That could definitely be the case. Could he have just snapped and killed her? He seems to be the type of person that would confess but his lawyer moves have been sound.

I have no idea what's going on with this case but I keep seeing the name pop up online. Keep that in mind, I know nothing. But...

I just read the first sentence of your post... just because he has scratches on him does not mean that he's not the abuser. There is no way of knowing for sure, but one thing is certain, there are still an extreme amount of women that will stay in abusive relationships and defend their abuser because they feel that is their best way to survive or because they have extremely low self esteem or some combination the aforementioned. They will go so far as to make excuses for their abuser's behavior, rationalize it, defend it, and God knows what else.

Again, I have no idea what's going on with this case, and you could be right, she could be abusive also or she could be the one doing the abusing and it caused him to snap. We likely will never know for sure.

But at the end of the day, men and women are not equal, life isn't fair, and it is on the man to be the bigger person and not physically take them out, in most cases. Men are obviously human beings, and women can push men to do shit they shouldn't have otherwise done, and I get that, and there will be instances where the woman should have known better, but the man has to walk away. It's similar to situations with cops where cops hold the power and the people should know better, unfortunately in the vast majority of instances, cops are not able to walk away.

Imagine thinking the guy is some kinda hero just because he had a couple of scratches on his face get some help, OP.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Boggles my mind why these cases keep making National News. The missing girlfriend/wife. The suspicious boyfriend/husband. Shit like this happens every day in this country. Funny how they just chose to start covering this case. Local news here is talking about it...and I really don't care.
    Pretty young blonde white girls will always get that attention. Remeber Elizabeth smart kidnapping?

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    Pretty young blonde white girls will always get that attention. Remeber Elizabeth smart kidnapping?
    Oh yeah of course. I'm more interested in finding a way to prove they go after pretty white girls that go missing as a news story to cover. Like, you never hear of a young Mexican lady that got snatched in Laredo and taken across the border. Or of a young Asian woman stuffed in a suitcase found on the highway. These poor women deserve some attention to. Their lives matter.

Because he could have walked away instead of murdered her...

What are you talking about?

You are acting as if murder is a normal action and that people should expect to be thrown off a cliff by some frat douche.

Best of luck to you in defending some sociopath sot boy murderer that lives in a van I guess... not sure why anybody would, but to each their own.

This dude is going to be raped daily .

Would def smash...

^^^^ Look.....F@ggot!!!

You are acting as if murder is a normal action and that people should expect to be thrown off a cliff by some frat douche.

Best of luck to you in defending some sociopath sot boy murderer that lives in a van I guess... not sure why anybody would, but to each their own.

He gonna be an INCEL in prison for the rest of his life.

I hope they put him in a cell with some big brothas.

she could have walked away instead of being murdered then. she knew exactly who he was if he knew exactly who she was. lol you're a f*ckin idiot like shortball

Don't worry Kenny, he gonna get some nice BBC. Incels get what they deserve.