Decent playground baller Kenny Griffin's Avatar

Default trans people need to be medicated or locked up in psych wards. wtf is this thing?

kids watch emmys. why must liberals degrade society like this by trying to pass off mental illness as normal behavior

Default Re: trans people need to be medicated or locked up in psych wards. wtf is this thing?

It used to be that sex was a very taboo subject, even for adults. Then gay and lesbians. One by one the taboo barriers came down.

Society will move into more and more liberal where transgenderism will be seen as normal. There's no escaping it.

In the future, people might even be able to marry robots.

Default Re: trans people need to be medicated or locked up in psych wards. wtf is this thing?

Shit, almost thought t'was Cher.

I miss the 90s / early 2000s.

End of days is near. All the signs are there. Shiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Oh what the ****kkkk!!!

I finally understand what rrr3 was talking about. Existence is pain for the trannies

I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

Everyone should do what makes them happy as long as they're not harming others. She needs to cover up her 'lady bits' though since that is affecting kids who watch. I'm 100% sure if I walked in public with my dong out I'd be arrested and labeled a sex offender, trans should be held to the same standard if it's all about "equal" rights.

Decent playground baller Kenny Griffin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by j3lademaster View Post
    Everyone should do what makes them happy as long as they're not harming others. She needs to cover up her 'lady bits' though since that is affecting kids who watch. I'm 100% sure if I walked in public with my dong out I'd be arrested and labeled a sex offender, trans should be held to the same standard if it's all about "equal" rights.
    lady bits? all I see are fat man boobs and a p*nis bulge

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Griffin View Post
    lady bits? all I see are fat man boobs and a p*nis bulge
    soytits

Quote Originally Posted by j3lademaster View Post
    As Bill Burr once said, people treat equal rights like making a Subway sandwitch, you choose the parts that are equal (that you like), and everything else is icky.

But seriously, put on some clothes.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Yum