Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
  1. #1
    NBA sixth man of the year jstern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    7,980

    Default Report: Biden staffers mute TV when Biden is speaking



    It causes them extreme anxiety due to the possibility, expectations of huge cringy moments. The inability to string coherent sentences together. (Though CNN watchers: "It feels great to finally have a President who can put sentences together.")

    I assume it's the reason why he's always instructed not to take any questions, or select certain reporters.

  2. #2
    The Renaissance man bladefd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Galaxy Far Far Away
    Posts
    13,570

    Default Re: Report: Biden staffers mute TV when Biden is speaking

    Jstern on November 4 (day after election):


    Jstern since January 20:

  3. #3
    Knicks all da way imdaman99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    28,150

    Default Re: Report: Biden staffers mute TV when Biden is speaking

    This is bordering on worse than the orange man bad meltdowns we had the last 4 years dudes will post a thread if he picks his nose. I guess it's the equivalent of that covfee thread but we've gotten like 50 of these in the past week.

  4. #4
    Death to Liberalism Patrick Chewing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    30,829

    Default Re: Report: Biden staffers mute TV when Biden is speaking

    Embarrassing when your own staff can't put up with you anymore and just mute you.

  5. #5
    NBA lottery pick Shogon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,956

    Default Re: Report: Biden staffers mute TV when Biden is speaking

    There are a few lunatics and trolls here that like to hone in on Biden's every move but if anyone actually wants to compare those people to the overall OMB narrative that has been prevalent for the last 6 years... well... you're kidding yourselves.

    The OMB was deafening. At least a dozen of you here acted like the world was going to end every time Trump had a bowel movement. You literally acted like we were on the brink of WW3 with the guy, he was the biggest racist ever, and that he alone with no other factors whatsoever had personally spearheaded division in the country which is largely imagined btw.

    And every other day it was Russia Russia Russia... for 4 years... and you want to act like these guys that are giving the most obvious bait ever are bad or something? When you guys LITERALLY, NOT JOKING AROUND, ACTED LIKE THE WORLD WAS ABOUT TO END EVERY ****ING WEEK UNDER TRUMP? SERIOUSLY?

    ****ing idiots. ****ing walk into traffic. The world will keep going just fine.

  6. #6
    Death to Liberalism Patrick Chewing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    30,829

    Default Re: Report: Biden staffers mute TV when Biden is speaking

    Quote Originally Posted by Shogon View Post
    There are a few lunatics and trolls here that like to hone in on Biden's every move but if anyone actually wants to compare those people to the overall OMB narrative that has been prevalent for the last 6 years... well... you're kidding yourselves.

    The OMB was deafening. At least a dozen of you here acted like the world was going to end every time Trump had a bowel movement. You literally acted like we were on the brink of WW3 with the guy, he was the biggest racist ever, and that he alone with no other factors whatsoever had personally spearheaded division in the country which is largely imagined btw.

    And every other day it was Russia Russia Russia... for 4 years... and you want to act like these guys that are giving the most obvious bait ever are bad or something? When you guys LITERALLY, NOT JOKING AROUND, ACTED LIKE THE WORLD WAS ABOUT TO END EVERY ****ING WEEK UNDER TRUMP? SERIOUSLY?

    ****ing idiots. ****ing walk into traffic. The world will keep going just fine.

  7. #7
    Banned DoctorP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    18,079

    Default Re: Report: Biden staffers mute TV when Biden is speaking

    Bidens a gaffe machine so this will be the norm for the next 3 years

  8. #8
    Banned DoctorP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    18,079

    Default Re: Report: Biden staffers mute TV when Biden is speaking

    I liked the analysis afterwards. Biden may not run and Trump will return vs a new Democrat. yikes. This issue remains most intriguing.

  9. #9
    pronouns - he/haw Nanners's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    oregon
    Posts
    11,666

    Default Re: Report: Biden staffers mute TV when Biden is speaking

    I would pay good money to see Biden do anything resembling an unscripted interview

  10. #10
    pronouns - he/haw Nanners's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    oregon
    Posts
    11,666

    Default Re: Report: Biden staffers mute TV when Biden is speaking

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Buckle View Post
    exactly


  11. #11
    NBA sixth man of the year jstern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    7,980

    Default Re: Report: Biden staffers mute TV when Biden is speaking



    A chaotic scene in the Oval Office today as Boris Johnson unexpectedly took questions from British reporters, and White House aides shouted over American reporters as we tried to ask Biden questions
    https://mobile.twitter.com/AndrewRes...30907261800452

    Last week, the White House went so far as to abruptlly cut the video feed when Joe Biden went off scrips during an event in Idaho.
    But people love him though. The most popular President ever.

  12. #12
    Death to Liberalism Patrick Chewing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    30,829

    Default Re: Report: Biden staffers mute TV when Biden is speaking

    Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    exactly

    I am still appalled he used such vile language with civilians.

  13. #13
    81 on the Raptors BigKobeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    3,116

    Default Re: Report: Biden staffers mute TV when Biden is speaking

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    I am still appalled he used such vile language with civilians.
    And trump is the one with mean tweets. I dont' think Trump has called someone fat like that in their face or being too old.

  14. #14
    I am creator deity Gohan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    3,535

    Default Re: Report: Biden staffers mute TV when Biden is speaking

    Biden only cares about f’ing bitches. Bad president is bad

  15. #15
    I am creator deity Gohan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    3,535

    Default Re: Report: Biden staffers mute TV when Biden is speaking

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Buckle View Post
    He should have replied to Biden, "no, you listen here pedo. You're a rapist and your son is prostitute f*cking crackhead. It should have been him and you that died instead of your other son. Ya old mushed brain retard"
    Chill dude… chill

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •