7 38.89%
  • Who cares?

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Masks

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Default Re: Masks

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    Make it optional. I don't really care anymore - I just want antivaxers to shut up and walk around however they please. If they die from their own negligence then they die.

I would also say that vaccine cards should be made mandatory to enter a hospital or for an ambulance to take you if you have a bad case of covid and aren't vaccinated. If you die, then you die. Consider it a sort of waiver.

Put up signs urging people to get vaccinated and to wear a mask indoor when around other people. No mandates though - except one. Only those vaccinated may enter a hospital or ambulance. That's it. Nothing else.

Edit: kids under 18 are an exception from the hospital/ambulance mandate though since they can't get the vaccine.
    You would make a good Nazi blade.

So you're saying if an unvaccinated person has a health issue unrelated to COVID they are denied regular health care? That's illegal on so many fronts its not even funny. ERs can't even turn people away without insurance. You see what happens when you leave people to die of non COVID related illness and put their back against the wall, That's not gonna end well.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    How about we just refuse medical treatment to all conservatives and trump voters? We all know that this is what the libtards really want anyway
    i could get behind this 100% where do i sign?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98 View Post
    That's literally psychotic, what's wrong with you
    Say someone is having a heart attack... when the ambulance shows up blade wants them to ask for vax proof or they drive away. Think about how evil that would be. People thought segregation in the form of bathrooms and water fountains was bad... that's medical segregation on the worst level ever. Totally violating the Hippocratic Oath to do no harm that is the primary tenet of all medical professionals duties.

Now I truly do understand how evil regimes take over. There's too many people who are outright evil like blade marching alongside them.

I can't believe we're still talking about masks lol

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    Say someone is having a heart attack... when the ambulance shows up blade wants them to ask for vax proof or they drive away. Think about how evil that would be.
    Doesn't seem like a fair comparison tbh

my wife is an RN.
    Because of her job she wears one all the time.
    We both have had the two vaccines , but I feel if there is less people in a designated store, I will not wear one.
    But Menards and a couple other stores have their employee's wearing them , so I feel obligated to wear one , to show my support.

Cobra Kai Commander Patrick Chewing's Avatar

How about we just refuse medical treatment to all conservatives and trump voters? We all know that this is what the libtards really want anyway
    Fine. As long as we remove all police forces from cities with Liberal governments.

So you're saying if an unvaccinated person has a health issue unrelated to COVID they are denied regular health care? That's illegal on so many fronts its not even funny. ERs can't even turn people away without insurance. You see what happens when you leave people to die of non COVID related illness and put their back against the wall, That's not gonna end well.
    There are waivers for many things and circumstances. Why can't there be a waiver for this?

That is what conservatives want, right? The freedom to choose. Okay then you can have the freedom to not vaccinate, just stay away from hospitals and don't call 911 for a bad case of covid.

If you have a car accident or something, that's a different reason for going to the hospital than for covid treatment.

Local High School Star theman93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    There are waivers for many things and circumstances. Why can't there be a waiver for this?

That is what conservatives want, right? The freedom to choose. Okay then you can have the freedom to not vaccinate, just stay away from hospitals and don't call 911 for a bad case of covid.

If you have a car accident or something, that's a different reason for going to the hospital than for covid treatment.
    Why is that different? Should the person responsible for the accident be denied from going to the hospital?

Should those who've been hospitalized from the flu who did not get their yearly flu shot also be denied from going to the hospital? Where do you draw the line and why?

I dont see the big deal with wearing masks. Def during sex

GSW Fan Since the 90s Cleverness's Avatar

exactly... so why beat around the bush and deny health care to blacks and other non-vaxxed blue voters considering the authoritarians dont really care about vaccine status, just an individuals political beliefs
    Gentle pressure is being relentlessly applied to the masses. The propagandists are telling anecdote after anecdote about an unvaccinated person being hospitalized with a positive PCR test.

They could easily do 2-3 stories a day about how black people are refusing the Trump Vaccine, but they tend to shy away from those stories, even those they're more abundant.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleverness View Post

Just fyi Hitler and the Nazis were against vaccine mandates: https://jacobinmag.com/2021/09/vacci...ulation-policy

If Hitler were in charge today, he'd probably start arresting journalists, politicians, Fauci and co, and outlaw the fear and hysteria that people like Tontoz promote.

Quote Originally Posted by theman93 View Post
    Why is that different? Should the person responsible for the accident be denied from going to the hospital?

Should those who've been hospitalized from the flu who did not get their yearly flu shot also be denied from going to the hospital? Where do you draw the line and why?
    Good questions. We tried to get some answers from him on page 1, but it's a struggle when his opinions are largely formed from CNN and various corporate media propaganda.

Unreal take.

So you don't believe that people should have the freedom to refuse medical intrusions into their bodies for a "vaccine" that hasn't had a RCT that tested for reducing hospitalization & death. I don't think you've thought your position through...

Anyways, in your opinion, what other circumstances should a hospital or ambulance refuse service to someone?

Think of all the people who have been hospitalized for:

1) accidental injury due to partying too hard or doing dumb shit
    2) alcohol overdoses
    3) other drug overdoses
    4) attempted suicide
    5) HIV, HEP C, mainly from drug abuse and lifestyle choices
    6) cardiovascular complications - poor diet, exercise, sleep, along with choosing not to take their preventative meds
    7) a pt with influenza symptoms who did not get vaccinated for influenza
    8) non-compliance with diabetes meds & again, poor lifestyle choices
    9) COPD exacerbation in an non-compliant person - smokers, for example
    10) people who put off routine cancer screenings and/or ignored warning signs for months and chose not to get checked out, now trying to be admitted for advanced cancer
    11) an HPV pt not vaccinated with Gardasil

Which circumstances should the hospital/ambulance refuse service?

Also:
    three more for the blade man.

Should people who have previously been confirmed recovered from Covid-19 (but didn't take the vaccine)* also be refused service?

Should people who had allergic reactions to the first dose, and thus never became "fully vaccinated," also be refused service?

Is there a point where someone previously vaccinated no longer qualifies for a hospital admission or ambulance, such as a person overdue for their booster shot?

Quote Originally Posted by n00bie View Post
    I can't believe we're still talking about masks lol
    Probably because the collective still believes in the magic of masks. (Thanks Trump!)

Cumulatively, no known infections prevented by masks in the US so far (~170M cumulative infections in the US per latest CDC model), yet fully vaccinated dorms of college students are still required to wear masks. Tens of millions of Americans are still having to wear masks on a daily basis all day at work. And as I posted earlier, even a team of fully vaccinated Stanford basketball students have to wear masks while playing basketball.

If we assume there are no downsides of mask mandates, and also assume they have benefits (though no known benefits actually exist), then why should they ever end? :)

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98 View Post
    Haven't touched a mask since April

I vote make em optional because I believe in freedom of choice

If you're frightened of a virus with a 99.9% survival rate and believe a piece of cloth over your face will protect you from a airborne virus composed a tiny nanoparticles then go ahead
    Be careful, emmanuel. You may get cancer if you expose yourself too much in sunlight.

Local High School Star theman93's Avatar

Good questions. We tried to get some answers from him on page 1, but it's a struggle when his opinions are largely formed from CNN and various corporate media propaganda.
    I'm pretty sure he blocked me

bladefd: "What do I do!?!? My world view's been challenged and I don't know how to respond!!!!"