Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 46
  1. #16
    NBA All-star
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    9,110

    Default Re: Why are pro vaxxers ok with these mandates killing people?

    Quote Originally Posted by 8Ball View Post
    Seems like Anti vaxxers are crying a lot these days.

    How many people are dying because of these mandates ? 0?
    Classic 8Ball. Can't see the forest through the trees. Hundreds of Thousands of people are dying because of the mandates. Your just to dumb and or ignorant to see it.

  2. #17
    7-time NBA All-Star tontoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    12,110

    Default Re: Why are pro vaxxers ok with these mandates killing people?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronbron23 View Post
    No your right there it isn't our biggest problem but as usual our greed and incompetence is causing alot of problems in other countries. Unlike you i value a non American or Canadian life as much as a life anywhere else. If the us can help them while saving 600,000,000 million at the same time i don't see the problem.

    No we aren't causing the other countries covid problem. China caused the problem. Looks more and more like they engineered this virus.

    Just because we aren't donating as fast as you would like doesn't mean we caused their covid problem. That is ridiculous.

    We have certainly caused epic problems in other countries (Iraq war, Afghanistan war, drone strikes, unconditional support of Israel, etc) but this isn't one of them.

  3. #18
    NBA All-star
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    9,110

    Default Re: Why are pro vaxxers ok with these mandates killing people?

    Quote Originally Posted by 8Ball View Post
    But but but, Vaxxers are killing people with mandates!!
    But but but they are dummy. In the us 40 million people had covid and 30-50% the rest of the 290 million people are estimated to have had covid. For argument sake lets take the lower number. 30% of 290 is 87 million. Thats basically 130 million people. So the government bought and gave or are trying to give 260 million(2 dosses x 130 m) doses to people who don't need it.

    So more than 130 million people in other parts of the world who have low supply are missing out on vaccines that would of prevented more than 100,000 deaths and millions of hospitalizations globally. And that's just the us. Throw in everyone and we're talking millions of deaths and hospitalizations world wide.

    But but but mandates aren't killing people. Your such an idiot dude

  4. #19
    7-time NBA All-Star tontoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    12,110

    Default Re: Why are pro vaxxers ok with these mandates killing people?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronbron23 View Post
    But but but they are dummy. In the us 40 million people had covid and 30-50% the rest of the 290 million people are estimated to have had covid. For argument sake lets take the lower number. 30% of 290 is 87 million. Thats basically 130 million people. So the government bought and gave or are trying to give 260 million(2 dosses x 130 m) doses to people who don't need it.

    So more than 130 million people in other parts of the world who have low supply are missing out on vaccines that would of prevented more than 100,000 deaths and millions of hospitalizations globally. And that's just the us. Throw in everyone and we're talking millions of deaths and hospitalizations world wide.

    But but but mandates aren't killing people. Your such an idiot dude

    Bidens mandate isn't a real mandate though. And you are assuming that all these recovered covid patients are automatically getting the vaccines. That is a reach for two reasons.

    First of all a lot of people just don't want to get the.vaccine. secondly a lot of them are probably thinking the same thing you are, that they have natural immunity and don't need the vaccine.

  5. #20
    NBA All-star
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    9,110

    Default Re: Why are pro vaxxers ok with these mandates killing people?

    Quote Originally Posted by tontoz View Post
    No we aren't causing the other countries covid problem. China caused the problem. Looks more and more like they engineered this virus.

    Just because we aren't donating as fast as you would like doesn't mean we caused their covid problem. That is ridiculous.

    We have certainly caused epic problems in other countries (Iraq war, Afghanistan war, drone strikes, unconditional support of Israel, etc) but this isn't one of them.
    Dude pay attention. I never said us should of donated. They could done the opposite. All they had to do was not be greedy and incompetent and not buy millions of doses that they didn't need. Again this would of saved the us $600,000,000 and saved thousands of lives somewhere else.

  6. #21
    7-time NBA All-Star tontoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    12,110

    Default Re: Why are pro vaxxers ok with these mandates killing people?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronbron23 View Post
    Dude pay attention. I never said us should of donated. They could done the opposite. All they had to do was not be greedy and incompetent and not buy 260 million doses that they didn't need. Again this would of saved the us $600,000,000 and saved thousands of lives somewhere else.
    Do you really think all of these recovered covid patients are running out to get the.vaccines?

    They probably expected a greater demand here than there currently is.

  7. #22
    NBA All-star
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    9,110

    Default Re: Why are pro vaxxers ok with these mandates killing people?

    Quote Originally Posted by tontoz View Post
    Bidens mandate isn't a real mandate though. And you are assuming that all these recovered covid patients are automatically getting the vaccines. That is a reach for two reasons.

    First of all a lot of people just don't want to get the.vaccine. secondly a lot of them are probably thinking the same thing you are, that they have natural immunity and don't need the vaccine.
    My assumption is irrelevant because the us paid for vaccines for them anyway. It's not a reach at all. They paid for and took up vaccines that they didn't need that could of went to people in need. Whether people take them or not is irrelevant.

    And no clearly alot of them aren't thinking that way because your assumption suggests that alot of the remaining non-vaxed have natural immunity. This clearly can't be true because covid cases are as high as ever and this is a pandemic of the unvaxed who alot of them according to you have natural antibodies. There's no way the covid numbers for the unvaxxed could be what they are if alot if them had antibodies.

  8. #23
    NBA All-star
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    9,110

    Default Re: Why are pro vaxxers ok with these mandates killing people?

    Quote Originally Posted by tontoz View Post
    Do you really think all of these recovered covid patients are running out to get the.vaccines?

    They probably expected a greater demand here than there currently is.
    I partly explained this the other reply but yes i think they are because most of the population is listening to what they're telling us and they've been telling us the vaccines are superior to natural immunity. Either way it's irrelevant though because it dosn't matter if and when they get the vaccine the vaccine is already bought and now not available for someone who actually needs it.

  9. #24
    7-time NBA All-Star tontoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    12,110

    Default Re: Why are pro vaxxers ok with these mandates killing people?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronbron23 View Post
    My assumption is irrelevant because the us paid for vaccines for them anyway. It's not a reach at all. They paid for and took up vaccines that they didn't need that could of went to people in need. Whether people take them or not is irrelevant.

    And no clearly alot of them aren't thinking that way because your assumption suggests that alot of the remaining non-vaxed have natural immunity. This clearly can't be true because covid cases are as high as ever and this is a pandemic of the unvaxed who alot of them according to you have natural antibodies. There's no way the covid numbers for the unvaxxed could be what they are if alot if them had antibodies.

    Roughly half of the country isn't vaxed so it stands to reason that at least half of of the recovered covid patients aren't vaxed. Probably more since a lot of them rightly figured they have natural immunity.

    It just shows how bad it is to be without any antibodies at all and how dumb the antivax movement is.

    I don't blame the government for expecting greater demand for the.vaccines. I would.guess.their target was around 70% and they wanted it done as quickly as possible.

    We didn't cause other countries covid problems. China did.

  10. #25
    NBA All-star
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    9,110

    Default Re: Why are pro vaxxers ok with these mandates killing people?

    Quote Originally Posted by tontoz View Post
    Roughly half of the country isn't vaxed so it stands to reason that at least half of of the recovered covid patients aren't vaxed. Probably more since a lot of them rightly figured they have natural immunity.

    It just shows how bad it is to be without any antibodies at all and how dumb the antivax movement is.

    I don't blame the government for expecting greater demand for the.vaccines. I would.guess.their target was around 70% and they wanted it done as quickly as possible.

    We didn't cause other countries covid problems. China did.
    I agree the antivax movement is dumb but the problem i have is that term is being used for everyone who dosn't want this vaccine and that's not the case

  11. #26
    7-time NBA All-Star tontoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    12,110

    Default Re: Why are pro vaxxers ok with these mandates killing people?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronbron23 View Post
    I agree the antivax movement is dumb but the problem i have is that term is being used for everyone who dosn't want this vaccine and that's not the case

    You've seen the conspiracy crew on here.

    At this point the only people that have a legit.reason not to get the vaccine are people under 30 and people who recovered from covid.

    Even the people under 30 are putting themselves at risk. Seen a few stories of people near 30 dying.

  12. #27
    NBA All-star
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    9,110

    Default Re: Why are pro vaxxers ok with these mandates killing people?

    Quote Originally Posted by tontoz View Post
    Roughly half of the country isn't vaxed so it stands to reason that at least half of of the recovered covid patients aren't vaxed. Probably more since a lot of them rightly figured they have natural immunity.

    It just shows how bad it is to be without any antibodies at all and how dumb the antivax movement is.

    I don't blame the government for expecting greater demand for the.vaccines. I would.guess.their target was around 70% and they wanted it done as quickly as possible.

    We didn't cause other countries covid problems. China did.
    And you should blame them. They bought enough doses for everyone and then some when they already knew their was over 30 million people that had covid. They bought these vaccines when they new a large portion of young adults and children didn't need it. They also knew at least 30% of the population had covid and therefore were immune.

    At the very least If they were less incompetent or evil depending on how you view it they would have exempted the covid patients which would have freed up 60 plus million doses which again would of saved lives and money.

  13. #28
    7-time NBA All-Star tontoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    12,110

    Default Re: Why are pro vaxxers ok with these mandates killing people?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronbron23 View Post
    And you should blame them. They bought enough doses for everyone and then some when they already knew their was over 30 million people that had covid. They bought these vaccines when they new a large portion of young adults and children didn't need it. They also knew at least 30% of the population had covid and therefore were immune.

    At the very least If they were less incompetent or evil depending on how you view it they would have exempted the covid patients which would have freed up 60 plus million doses which again would of saved lives and money.

    Exempted? What do you mean by that? Biden literally just announced his mandate this month which isn't even a real mandate.

    There were no widespread mandates when.most people were getting their vaccines from Jan-July.

    Prior to bidens announcement the only mandates were from employers and maybe a handful.of states ( if any other than NY).
    Last edited by tontoz; 09-23-2021 at 09:37 PM.

  14. #29
    NBA All-star
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    9,110

    Default Re: Why are pro vaxxers ok with these mandates killing people?

    Quote Originally Posted by tontoz View Post
    You've seen the conspiracy crew on here.

    At this point the only people that have a legit.reason not to get the vaccine are people under 30 and people who recovered from covid.

    Even the people under 30 are putting themselves at risk. Seen a few stories of people near 30 dying.
    I agree somewhat. I'd say the only people that have a great reason not to get vaccinated is children, young adults and covid patients. I'd say people worrying about vaccine complications have a low/medium reason to not want the vaccine. It is a new vaccine and virus that we're learning and things change everyday with this thing.

    Also there is concern from some experts about vaccine complications being under reported significantly. I don't like to get into that because it's to unknown and i like using facts and or common sense and this isn't either but if we can agree government, media and big pharma have lied and have huge influence it shouldn't be an as crazy of a worry as people like you make it sound. It's kind of funny really. It be like if there was a guy who lied, stole, killed and used his power to influence others and i told you that you should trust him. You'd look at my like i was crazy. This is basically what people like you are doing. Calling people nuts because they don't trust a government that kills, lies, steals, and abuses its power and influence. Because they don't trust the media that lies continually and because they don't trust big pharma who can be corrupt and greedy.

    Again i don't like using these arguments because i like stuff i can prove with numbers but at the same time i don't think those reasons make their hesitancy nuts.

  15. #30
    NBA All-star
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    9,110

    Default Re: Why are pro vaxxers ok with these mandates killing people?

    Quote Originally Posted by tontoz View Post
    Exempted? What do you mean by that? Biden literally just announced his mandate this month which isn't even a real mandate.

    There were no widespread mandates when.most people were getting their vaccines from Jan-July.

    Prior to bidens announcement the only mandates were from employers and maybe a handful.of states ( if any other than NY).
    What i meant was when buying the vaccine they should of accounted for those who already had covid. This was either a lack of foresight or done with evil intentions but either way it costed lives and money.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •