Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: So it looks like RealGM approves of ISH's top 10 list.

All the same names are gonna be in the top ten. Where the 'community' deviates is on the rankings within that ten. Who's number 1, Jordan, Lebron or Kareem? Should Russell be ranked above Wilt because of championships, or should Wilt's individual dominance take precedence? Who warrants the higher ranking, Shaq or Duncan? Magic or Bird? Do we go with Kobe's overall career or Hakeem's peak? Those are the conversations, but the names are the same. You aren't going to see left field shit like someone ranking Barkley in the top ten.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    All the same names are gonna be in the top ten. Where the 'community' deviates is on the rankings within that ten. Who's number 1, Jordan, Lebron or Kareem? Should Russell be ranked above Wilt because of championships, or should Wilt's individual dominance take precedence? Who warrants the higher ranking, Shaq or Duncan? Magic or Bird? Do we go with Kobe's overall career or Hakeem's peak? Those are the conversations, but the names are the same. You aren't going to see left field shit like someone ranking Barkley in the top ten.
    I had more people die in a helicopter with me than you guys have voting on your Hoop Insider rankings. Give it a rest and just open this link and click a button if you wanna contribute to something real.

https://www.ranker.com/crowdranked-l...rs-of-all-time

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe_Bryant View Post
    I had more people die in a helicopter with me than you guys have voting on your Hoop Insider rankings. Give it a rest and just open this link and click a button if you wanna contribute to something real.

I'm already bored with your schtick, whoever's alt you are.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe_Bryant View Post

Yoooo! Hows it going down there?

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    I'm already bored with your schtick, whoever's alt you are.
    Kenny... OR, this is 3ball's real form... HOW EXCITING.