NBA sixth man of the year jstern's Avatar

Default EXPLOSIVE Truth About Vaccines & COVID w/Inventor Of mRNA Vaccine Technology, Robert

Default Re: EXPLOSIVE Truth About Vaccines & COVID w/Inventor Of mRNA Vaccine Technology, Rob

Interesting. Can you elaborate to us a bit further?

NBA sixth man of the year jstern's Avatar

Default Re: EXPLOSIVE Truth About Vaccines & COVID w/Inventor Of mRNA Vaccine Technology, Rob

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    But I didn't say anything.

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    But I didn't say anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Do you enjoy being a useless troll?

Whenever a story starts WITH, EXPLOSSIVE, SHOCKING, STAGFERING, etc I know what I am about to get.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tontoz View Post
    Whenever a story starts WITH, EXPLOSSIVE, SHOCKING, STAGFERING, etc I know what I am about to get.
    One of your over sensationalized stories about one person dying from Covid you always love posting.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    One of your over sensationalized stories about one person dying from Covid you always love posting.

You mean people on social.media promoting the antivax agenda then dropping dead of covid? They sensationalized themselves.

You mean people on social.media promoting the antivax agenda then dropping dead of covid? They sensationalized themselves.
    That counts too but I’m pretty sure I’ve seen you post at least a dozen stories like “you would never guess what happened to this anti vaxxer after he got sick from Covid! He died!”

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    That counts too but I’m pretty sure I’ve seen you post at least a dozen stories like “you would never guess what happened to this anti vaxxer after he got sick from Covid! He died!”

Yeah it happens a lot. I could post several stories like that per day if I chose to.

Yeah it happens a lot. I could post several stories like that per day if I chose to.