Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Trump is going to die

Somewhere at age 77, Trump will announce his full intentions to take back the White House and start campaigning hardcore, he may do it before age 77, it's really not important when he starts his comeback campaign... what's important is that he will be running his campaign at full strength. At 77 he will get taken out like RFK, or something even worse possibly similar to a Kobe like accident with family involved. If you're playing both sides of chess board, the checkmate move is to kill the king. Taking out the King is the only move that will spark the "alt.right" into revolt. They made a chess move with 1/6, they definitely set up some pieces there. The 1/6 insurrection sets up another event that will put fear into the liberal masses of encountering even more crazy insurrectionists, which they will. 1/6 set up the "domestic terrorism" discussion, when Trump turns 77, you'll start to see government action against quote unquote "domestic terrorists"... largely due to the hostility of the alt right who will be suffering from TDS, and will be participating in violent protests regardless if they are staged or not, The government will have no choice but to declare war on domestic terrorism... in other words, people like Patrick Chewing will be put on a terrorist watch lists because he will see his king get crucified. It will be obvious to him that the Democrats are fully responsible for his death, but the mainstream narrative will shift the blame on something else. Martyrs for Trump will be a real thing in the future. Remember that kidnapping plot with governor Whitmer in Michigan? That was another important chess move we all overlooked. These are the types of people that will become the new Al Qaeda for the government to hunt down, and of course take away our freedoms for our own safety.

So in conclusion, after they take out Trump and many far-right-republicans begin to legit suffer from severe TDS, I mean basically a lot of white people aren't going to know how to act.... and will participate in violent protests far worse than 1/6. And once TPTB start targeting white folks as domestic terrorists, you may as well consider the American Flag a symbol of hate at that point. Wouldn't want that red white and blue flag to confuse you with somebody suffering from severe TDS who may revolt for his fallen King. They harassed, ridiculed, silenced, spied on, censored, bullied, and stole his election... and they will kill him in the end. Very similar to Christ and his followers.

anywhere from June 14, 2023 to June 14, 2024

Good news is we still have plenty of time until it's checkmate. Use it wisely.

Age 77.... it's going to happen.

Default Re: Trump is going to die

Sadge. But nobody is going to miss him, aight.

Sorry ISH, had to get this prediction off my chest.

It's the only checkmate move left for America...

This country isn't going to fall apart from any outside influence, it's going to fall apart from within. It has to, so the Globe can look at the symbol of "Freedom" and mock it. China & Russia ain't going to kill us, we're gonna do it to ourselves.

When something like this happened in Dallas back on 11/22 1963... the country mourned, when it happens again in 2023, the country will divide.

When I first started talking politics on this forum, I said one day it would be laws like the Patriot Act that will be used against the real patriots of this country. 15 years later we can see those tables turning clear as day.

Trump is unfortunately misleading and misdirecting the republican conservative types of the country, this is true, ... but January 6th among a million things should serve as proof, it was obvious from the beginning he was a con man.A lot of people on the "Red Team" are getting set up.

I think the Left hates or dislikes Trump for the wrong reasons, causing people to dislike American Values in the process, and the right support him for the wrong reasons, mainly for his f*ck you boss-like attitude.

I have to admit, I was fooled for a brief moment because he was such a badass, but he's unfortunately the Antichrist. I mean let's stop kidding ourselves.

we all thought the antichrist in this realm would be super natural and all powerful... but no, he gets crucified just like Christ, and his followers get persecuted with him. That's how the USA police-state script gets played out.

C'mon people, it's a script... Trump plays the role of the christ/antichrist, and his followers eventually get crucified too...

Leftists aren't calling 1/6 an insurrection and domestic terrorism for nothing... there is more to the story, It just hasn't played out yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas View Post
    It's the only checkmate move left for America...

Local High School Star Chick Stern's Avatar

A sharp secret operative would not take him out.
    That is Putie-poot territory.
    Better to induce a debilitating stroke.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Have you seen his diet? McDonald's, KFC, etc., a coronary is more likely.

"I'll be right one day".

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    "I'll be right one day".
    UPDATE!!!

We can now narrow it down to the year 2023.

6 month window

anywhere from 6/14/23 to 12/28/23

I realized that the movie Endgame takes place in the year 2023... and I think that's foreshadowing something big imo.

"Let's kill him properly this time"

Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas View Post
    UPDATE!!!

We can now narrow it down to the year 2023.

6 month window

anywhere from 6/14/23 to 12/28/23

I realized that the movie Endgame takes place in the year 2023... and I think that's foreshadowing something big imo.

"Let's kill him properly this time"
    Impossible lol

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Impossible lol
    He will be 77, and the year will be 2023.

bet.

Decent college freshman

Trump supporters are braindead retards.

Imagine simping for a pathetic conman like Trump.

Local High School Star Chick Stern's Avatar

Trump’s funeral will be hilarious.
    The only Presidential funeral in history where no former Presidents will attend.

Quote Originally Posted by Chick Stern View Post
    Trump’s funeral will be hilarious.
    The only Presidential funeral in history where no former Presidents will attend.
    It's just like when no championship teams visited the white house during his term lol.

Local High School Star Code Breaker's Avatar

I guy in his mid 70s is going to eventually die wow my mind is blown lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Code Breaker View Post
    I guy in his mid 70s is going to eventually die wow my mind is blown lol.
    Your’re underestimating the power of TDS on both the left & right.

Foolish of you to dismiss Trump as just a guy in his mid 70’s