Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Is Stephen Curry the most overrated player in NBA history?

Quote Originally Posted by j3lademaster View Post
    good video. The rest of the Warrior squad were barely treated like nba players. Draymond not willing to shoot despite having 10-15 ft of space is egregious since he’s always standing on the perimeter. People used to say Ben Wallace was an offensive liability but at least that guy gets putbacks and tips rebounds out to teammates.
    We saw Draymond 2 seasons ago without Steph. 8/6/6 on 49% TS. Remember 5 years ago when a few people were comparing him to Barkley?

I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    We saw Draymond 2 seasons ago without Steph. 8/6/6 on 49% TS. Remember 5 years ago when a few people were comparing him to Barkley?
    no, I don’t. But if I had to guess who did that I would guess 3ball? So he can discredit Lebron’s 2016 with “Barkley’s” suspension? But then he’d be discrediting Jordan’s 93 ring? this agenda-baiting is harder than it looks.

Quote Originally Posted by j3lademaster View Post
    no, I don’t. But if I had to guess who did that I would guess 3ball? So he can discredit Lebron’s 2016 with “Barkley’s” suspension? But then he’d be discrediting Jordan’s 93 ring? this agenda-baiting is harder than it looks.
    Don't recall who, only that it popped up a few times. I don't remember the context behind it, but absolutely laughable.