Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Vaccine mandate exceptions given

Quote Originally Posted by Bronbron23 View Post
    I gave plenty u just chose to ignore them. U can't even admit that the us bought way more vaccines than they needed which took millions of vaccines away from countries who couldn't get any thus killing thousands of people. This is fact but somehow u just choose to deny it.

And if they didnt know much about it why were they pretending to? Why did they tell people the vaccine was better than natural immunity for a covid patient? Why did they say the vaccinated could go back to normal once they get the vaccine? Why are they saying children need the vaccine? People see these lies and question the cdc and governments intelligence and intentions. This has been a cluster **** since day 1. This is why some people won't get the vaccine. For good reasons they don't trust these idiots.
    I am still waiting to hear about how the government mandates are killing people, especially since the Biden mandate isn't a real mandate but can be easily avoided just by taking a weekly covid test. Not to mention it won't even go into effect until November.

When the vaccines first came out they had no idea that the Delta variant would become the dominate virus and wreak havoc. Without that we probably would be getting back to normal.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by tontoz View Post
    I am still waiting to hear about how the government mandates are killing people, especially since the Biden mandate isn't a real mandate but can be easily avoided just by taking a weekly covid test. Not to mention it won't even go into effect until November.

When the vaccines first came out they had no idea that the Delta variant would become the dominate virus and wreak havoc. Without that we probably would be getting back to normal.
    I already told u how u just don't wanna hear it. And it dosn't matter if bidens mandate is legal or not people think it is and they're getting vaccinated because of it. Even ones that don't need to.

And yes they clearly had no idea. That's been clear since day 1.

I already told u how u just don't wanna hear it. And it dosn't matter if bidens mandate is legal or not people think it is and they're getting vaccinated because of it. Even ones that don't need to.

And yes they clearly had no idea. That's been clear since day 1.

Lol what? Of course bidens mandate is legal. That is a given.

But it won't go into effect until November and can be easily avoided by taking a weekly covid test. So how it is killing people?

3-time NBA All-Star

Lol what? Of course bidens mandate is legal. That is a given.

But it won't go into effect until November and can be easily avoided by taking a weekly covid test. So how it is killing people?
    It dosn't matter if it dosn't go into effect until nov. The purpose of the upcoming madate and date is to force people in the meantime to get the vaccine. Everytime a covid patient gets a vaccine it's a waste. It's a vaccine takken up that could of went to someone who needed it but couldn't get it because the us as usual was greedy.

It dosn't matter if it dosn't go into effect until nov. The purpose of the upcoming madate and date is to force people in the meantime to get the vaccine. Everytime a covid patient gets a vaccine it's a waste. It's a vaccine takken up that could of went to someone who needed it but couldn't get it because the us as usual was greedy.

Just because you keep repeating this nonsense doesn't make it any more true. Govt employees aren't being forced to get the vaccine at all. That is just you making crap up.

Recovered covid patients have had the choice to get the vaccine or not for months. The govt hasn't forced them to do anything as can easily be seen by the high number of unvaxed people even now.

3-time NBA All-Star

Just because you keep repeating this nonsense doesn't make it any more true. Govt employees aren't being forced to get the vaccine at all. That is just you making crap up.

Recovered covid patients have had the choice to get the vaccine or not for months. The govt hasn't forced them to do anything as can easily be seen by the high number of unvaxed people even now.
    They're telling people they could lose their jobs and social lives if they don't het vaccinated. I'm not making that up at all. They also gave millions of vaccines to people who already had covid. I'm not making that up either.

They're telling people they could lose their jobs and social lives if they don't het vaccinated. I'm not making that up at all. They also gave millions of vaccines to people who already had covid. I'm not making that up either.
    So why are so many people still unvaxed?

3-time NBA All-Star

So why are so many people still unvaxed?

Because it's a big population and your not gonna be able to convince everyone for a variety of reasons. They're trying their best though.

Because it's a big population and your not gonna be able to convince everyone for a variety of reasons. They're trying their best though.
    Right trying really hard......IF YOU DON'T GET VAXED I'LL STICK A COTTON SWAB UP YOUR NOSE FOR 2 SECONDS EACH WEEK!!!!

I am sure that really stuck fear into the hearts of the unvaxed.

The mandate in NY is no joke though. They are going to deny unemployment benefits to healthcare workers they fire for not getting the vaccine.

3-time NBA All-Star

Right trying really hard......IF YOU DON'T GET VAXED I'LL STICK A COTTON SWAB UP YOUR NOSE FOR 2 SECONDS EACH WEEK!!!!

I am sure that really stuck fear into the hearts of the unvaxed.
    Dude they've been shaming and threatening for weeks. Where have you been?

So do they have to wait for the virus to infect them severely first before they decide to take the vaccines once they recover from it? Lol.

Dude they've been shaming and threatening for weeks. Where have you been?

OMG shaming how harsh....

How are they going to pay their bills when they are so ashamed?

3-time NBA All-Star

OMG shaming how harsh....

How are they going to pay their bills when they are so ashamed?
    Man your dumb. It's not about it being harsh. It's about how the fear tactics and shaming are convincing people who don't need the vaccine to get it.

Man your dumb. It's not about it being harsh. It's about how the fear tactics and shaming are convincing people who don't need the vaccine to get it.
    I am sure people are terrified of a weekly covid test