Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default How have we allowed people to lose their jobs over NOT taking the vaccine??

United Airlines about to let go of 600 employees.

150 employees of a hospital about to get fired.

If you're a Federal employee, you're about to be fired if you don't get vaccinated.

I know most of you kids on here hate America and wish you were living in Soviet Russia right now, but pretend you actually gave a shit about America for once, and ask yourselves, is this right? I'm sure we all have friends and family members who may be affected by this tyrannical rule of getting fired unless you get the vaccine.

And what's even worse is that most of you hate Big Government. But you're taking Big Government's side here and you're probably confused as to why you are siding with them. On one hand, "f*ck the government" you probably tell yourselves every day, but on the other hand, people are suffering at the hands of big government, and you're somehow siding with them. So which is it? Side with Big Government and Big Pharma and let them control our lives? Or side with everyone else and tell Big Government to f*ck off cause they don't control our bodies?? I'm sure you kids are for abortions being legal, and you strongly oppose Big Government "telling women what to do with their bodies" as you're always clamoring about, so why aren't you opposing Big Government here when they are telling people what to do with their bodies by injecting themselves with a vaccine? Why the double standard? Why the inconsistency?

Be an American for once and rise up against this tyranny.

Default Re: How have we allowed people to lose their jobs over NOT taking the vaccine??

says the vaxxed gorilla

3-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: How have we allowed people to lose their jobs over NOT taking the vaccine??

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    United Airlines about to let go of 600 employees.

150 employees of a hospital about to get fired.

If you're a Federal employee, you're about to be fired if you don't get vaccinated.

I know most of you kids on here hate America and wish you were living in Soviet Russia right now, but pretend you actually gave a shit about America for once, and ask yourselves, is this right? I'm sure we all have friends and family members who may be affected by this tyrannical rule of getting fired unless you get the vaccine.

And what's even worse is that most of you hate Big Government. But you're taking Big Government's side here and you're probably confused as to why you are siding with them. On one hand, "f*ck the government" you probably tell yourselves every day, but on the other hand, people are suffering at the hands of big government, and you're somehow siding with them. So which is it? Side with Big Government and Big Pharma and let them control our lives? Or side with everyone else and tell Big Government to f*ck off cause they don't control our bodies?? I'm sure you kids are for abortions being legal, and you strongly oppose Big Government "telling women what to do with their bodies" as you're always clamoring about, so why aren't you opposing Big Government here when they are telling people what to do with their bodies by injecting themselves with a vaccine? Why the double standard? Why the inconsistency?

Be an American for once and rise up against this tyranny.
    It's crazy especially for the health care system who may be getting rid of thousands this week. They're already understaffed and overwhelmed with patients. People are so dumb. They criticize the unvaccinated for overwhelming the system but won't say anything about the government doing the same. Sheep are always gonna be sheep.

it's a choice, you ridiculous dimwitted goon. you can also choose to not wear decent clothes and not bathe and guess what? you'll probably get canned.

you really are a low IQ dimwit. that's why your'e a homophobic fascist. because you have stupid thoughts.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorP View Post
    it's a choice, you ridiculous dimwitted goon. you can also choose to not wear decent clothes and not bathe and guess what? you'll probably get canned.

you really are a low IQ dimwit. that's why your'e a homophobic fascist. because you have stupid thoughts.
    Didn't know clothes and only bathing once in awhile could give you a serious medical condition. Great comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronbron23 View Post
    Didn't know clothes and only bathing once in awhile could give you a serious medical condition. Great comparison.
    appearances are big time in certain industries. maybe not mcdonalds like you're used to but it is.

Put this imbecile on ignore. We all have. He's a troll just seeking attention. Guy has been posting for 24 hours straight.

Put this imbecile on ignore. We all have. He's a troll just seeking attention. Guy has been posting for 24 hours straight.

yes, listen to your master gorilla

3-time NBA All-Star

Not about seeking attention dude it's about talking truth to misinformation. The more time goes by the more we're seeing alot of what "antivaxers" are saying is actually true. Like if you have had covid and have antibodies you your as protected as a vaccinated person. Like how the vaccine dosn't stop or reduce the spread it just reduces the individuals symptoms or death. I'm only talking the truth man. Not my fault you can't take it.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorP View Post
    appearances are big time in certain industries. maybe not mcdonalds like you're used to but it is.
    For sure it's not a good comparison is all. A dress code that has 0% chance at harming me isn't the same as a vaccine that has a small chance at harming me.

Not about seeking attention dude it's about talking truth to misinformation. The more time goes by the more we're seeing alot of what "antivaxers" are saying is actually true. Like if you have had covid and have antibodies you your as protected as a vaccinated person. Like how the vaccine dosn't stop or reduce the spread it just reduces the individuals symptoms or death. I'm only talking the truth man. Not my fault you can't take it.
    LOL bruh I'm talking about DoctorPee stain, not you.

You're a good poster. Keep up the good work!

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Buckle View Post

If you didn't know any better, you'd think these people are intentionally try to destroy the U.S. from within

Without a doubt that is the endgame for these people. Create a new country from the chaos and disorder, and with this new country, create new laws and a new Constitution.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Poopsie = 30,000+ posts

he's right. I shouldn't be supporting this site and it's right-wing backwards ideals.

Good job Chewing.

I'm done here.

3-time NBA All-Star

LOL bruh I'm talking about DoctorPee stain, not you.

You're a good poster. Keep up the good work!
    Lol my bad brotha. Doctorpee stain