Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Why is Biden avoiding taking questions from the Press??

https://www.foxnews.com/media/report...pool-questions

Why is he so rattled? Why is he being so protected from his team? What is he hiding?? He's the President. The country is in shambles. He needs to be asked the tough questions.

Default Re: Why is Biden avoiding taking questions from the Press??

You know why

We ought to put you into the white house in charge of answering the media questions, Chewbacca. Things would go much more smooth.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    We ought to put you into the white house in charge of answering the media questions, Chewbacca. Things would go much more smooth.
    Simping for a cowardly President. Shame on you.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    https://www.foxnews.com/media/report...pool-questions

Why is he so rattled? Why is he being so protected from his team? What is he hiding?? He's the President. The country is in shambles. He needs to be asked the tough questions.

Biden said "things are under control" and then corrected himself "we'll get things under control".

Think that's the first time he's acknowledged there's a problem at the border.

He's a ****ing POS

Aides try to keep Biden away from unscripted events or long interviews, book claims

President Biden's top aides have allegedly created a "wall" to avoid having him speak at unscripted events or sitting down for long interviews in an effort to prevent potential gaffes, a new book says.

"Peril," a new book by Bob Woodward and Washington Post reporter Robert Costa, claims that Biden's aides intentionally kept the president away from "unscripted events or long interviews," according to a Fox News report. These aides included chief of staff Ron Klain and adviser Anita Dunn.

"They called the effect 'the wall,' a cocooning of the president," the book says, describing the effort to counter Biden's "tendency to at times be testy or mangle statements," according to Fox News.
    https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...events-or-long

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Buckle View Post
    So you defend a dictator that answers to nobody and does whatever he feels like... here's an idea, how about you get the **** out so we don't have to take you out?

Retarded communist piece of shit.
    You can be the head greeter in front of the toilets. Shake everyone's hand as they enter the toilets and remind them the soap is next to the sink.

Quote Originally Posted by diamenz View Post
    Aides try to keep Biden away from unscripted events or long interviews, book claims

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...events-or-long
    He does have the tendency to go and start rambling on and on like a tangent almost. Best to not put him in that situation. My grandparents and probably everyone here had ones that became like that at some point.

It's time for Grandpa Joe to retire. I hope he retires the day after he leaves office. Just travel the world and enjoy life. There is no need for anyone to be in politics or any kind of work beyond the early 70's tbh. I don't mind part-time consulting to keep busy contributing something instead of sitting at retirement home, which I don't like. There should be no retirement homes imo - everyone should be in their own house as long as they are able then one of the children should take them in.

He does have the tendency to go and start rambling on and on like a tangent almost. Best to not put him in that situation. My grandparents and probably everyone here had ones that became like that at some point.

It's time for Grandpa Joe to retire. I hope he retires the day after he leaves office. Just travel the world and enjoy life. There is no need for anyone to be in politics or any kind of work beyond the early 70's tbh. I don't mind part-time consulting to keep busy contributing something instead of sitting at retirement home, which I don't like. There should be no retirement homes imo - everyone should be in their own house as long as they are able then one of the children should take them in.
    it's incredibly telling that the democratic establishment would choose dementia (joe biden) over social democracy (bernie sanders) just to protect their corporate interests, lobbyists, status quo and general corruption. regardless of what anyone thinks of sanders' policy platform, i don't think it could have been any more clear that he was more mentally stable and just 'more there' than joe... by a long shot.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

NOW Chewing's defending the press?
    They were the enemies of our country when Trump was president.

You can be the head greeter in front of the toilets. Shake everyone's hand as they enter the toilets and remind them the soap is next to the sink.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Buckle View Post
    You can be the head giver after you're made into a slave when you lose the civil war. Will let the gay Republicans knock out your teeth and sausage throat you as they please, gummo.
    You got me fighting a civil war too now? Who am I fighting and for what reason?

Did a liberal bang your gf in front of you or something that you hate liberals this much?

He's even avoiding questions he knows that are coming, even though his handlers gave him note cards on what to say word for word.