Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Is the LGBTQ agenda breeding effeminate Males??

I'm only 40, and I can't tell you how many men my age or younger are watching what they say now more than ever before. Can't speak like men anymore for fear of offending someone. Can't talk about women in a sexual manner. And while this is happening, there is a rise in homosexuality, pedophilia, and transgenderism.

Thoughts?

I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

Default Re: Is the LGBTQ agenda breeding effeminate Males??

I’ll always address someone with a pronoun that they look like or look like they’re trying to be. If I’m ‘wrong’ and they politely correct me, I have no problem addressing them how they’d like to be addressed. It has nothing to do with whether I agree or disagree with them, but moreso a mutual respect for their beliefs.

Edit: I can care less about homosexuality and transgenderism. If they’re not harming others they should do what makes them happy, but how is this encouraging pedophilia?

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

I feel ya, while on the set of Friends Matthew Perry had to hold back as well. He couldn't just grab Courtney Cox by the p***y like the good old days. Society is trending into a very dark place. Hey I wonder if holding in all that maleness is what caused him to get fat and disgusting.

You can still say whatever you want with your closest friends. My friends don't hold back when trying to offend any race or orientation. They assume I am not going to get them cancelled, and they assume right. You shouldn't say offensive shit around strangers though, and never should have been able to.

single motherhood is

Quote Originally Posted by j3lademaster View Post
    I’ll always address someone with a pronoun that they look like or look like they’re trying to be. If I’m ‘wrong’ and they politely correct me, I have no problem addressing them how they’d like to be addressed. It has nothing to do with whether I agree or disagree with them, but moreso a mutual respect for their beliefs.

Edit: I can care less about homosexuality and transgenderism. If they’re not harming others they should do what makes them happy, but how is this encouraging pedophilia?
    I believe there was a study released that most men who are arrested for luring minors for sex are gay men.

The "LGBTQ agenda" is just a disguise for control and power over the public. It's just straight authoritarianism for a group to censor the masses. It probably just feels more magnified to us as men because we have been told for practically ever to never talk about our feelings. There's a reason alcoholism is significantly higher in males....if you speak about your emotions you're a "pyssy" or even being "effeminate" now means you are probably some other gender and just didn't know it. It's NORMAL for certain men to be more emotional than others or have more traditionally "female" characteristics. That doesn't mean they are not male. LGBTQ tries to put everyone into a box and if you disagree with them, then you are a homophobic or "not woke" or a racist. It's pure lunacy for any of us who can actually see it.

I don't care if a man dressed in woman's clothing wants to be referred to as a she. I'll refer to him as to what he really is.

Quote Originally Posted by fsvr54 View Post
    I don't care if a man dressed in woman's clothing wants to be referred to as a she. I'll refer to him as to what he really is.
    This guy is taking a stand yall!

Quote Originally Posted by fsvr54 View Post

I liken this video to my grandfather's reaction to me telling him about transgender people. My grandfather died nearly 20 years ago. But I always laugh when I think that if he were to come back to life for one day and I told him about how men want to be women and women want to be men and men actually remove their genitals, he'd tell me to put him back in the grave.

Gay people make Chewing and grandfather so uncomfortable and insecure they'd rather be dead

The definition of an effeminate male is someone who lets someone else from an internet board get under his skin so much that he has to create multiple replies within the same thread to this person, and follow him around the board replying in most of his threads just to seek attention from this person, which I so gracefully am giving in this moment. So shook, so triggered is this person, that he hurls insults and posts pictures and obtains help from other effeminate males to take down this person who has mentally ****ed him so bad. Effeminate males need to be put down. Exterminated with extreme prejudice. And their relatives. The DNA must be deleted.

Chewing when a gay man walks in the room.

I ring the bell and DoctorPee stain comes calling.