Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: How have we allowed people to lose their jobs over NOT taking the vaccine??

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Buckle View Post
    If you didn't know any better, you'd think these people are intentionally try to destroy the U.S. from within
    Thats exactly what they're doing... they call it the great reset for a reason

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: How have we allowed people to lose their jobs over NOT taking the vaccine??

Quote Originally Posted by j3lademaster View Post
    No, because a job's not a right.
    Oh here we go....

Not getting vaccinated is a right too.

You pro-Government bootlickers should provide other forms of employment for those you fire. Imagine a government that puts people on the street and takes food and housing away from children by firing their parents.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Oh here we go....

You people are insane.

So the Supreme Court was insane too, right?

I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

Oh here we go....

Not getting vaccinated is a right too.

You pro-Government bootlickers should provide other forms of employment for those you fire. Imagine a government that puts people on the street and takes food and housing away from children by firing their parents.
    Not getting vaccinated is absolutely a right. I never said it wasn't. Whether you get vaccinated or not is your choice and your right, but a job isn't.

Not getting vaccinated is absolutely a right. I never said it wasn't. Whether you get vaccinated or not is your choice and your right, but a job isn't.
    So where do you draw the line on overreach and discrimination? If I fire someone because they're Black, that's discrimination. If I fire someone because they're not vaccinated, that's not discrimination?

So where do you draw the line on overreach and discrimination? If I fire someone because they're Black, that's discrimination. If I fire someone because they're not vaccinated, that's not discrimination?
    You can't fire someone because they're black, but if someone shows up to a client meeting with a green mohawk and face-tatts then yeah you would probably fire them. Where do I draw that hard line exactly? IDK it's a tough question. I'd have to give it more thought.

But one can't change whether they're a certain race. If you decide to get tatts and piercings that make you a tough hire to most companies, that was your choice and your right to do that and it's their right to also not give you a job.

I think the root of your question is more about if one is for or against the vaccine. I think it's better to be vaccinated than not vaccinated, but it should be up to the person. So I don't see anything wrong with asking your employees to get a free vaccine. I mean just because it's a govt job doesn't mean it's a right. You expect your city planner to have a architectural engineering degree or something related to the field, don't you?

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorP View Post
    it's a choice, you ridiculous dimwitted goon. you can also choose to not wear decent clothes and not bathe and guess what? you'll probably get canned.

you really are a low IQ dimwit. that's why your'e a homophobic fascist. because you have stupid thoughts.
    Poor example. It should more equal to sexual orientation or color of skin. These are choices that don't affect the image of the company. When you limit to someone that is qualified to not have a job then there really isn't a choice.

exactly

Local High School Star

United Airlines about to let go of 600 employees.

150 employees of a hospital about to get fired.

If you're a Federal employee, you're about to be fired if you don't get vaccinated.

I know most of you kids on here hate America and wish you were living in Soviet Russia right now, but pretend you actually gave a shit about America for once, and ask yourselves, is this right? I'm sure we all have friends and family members who may be affected by this tyrannical rule of getting fired unless you get the vaccine.

And what's even worse is that most of you hate Big Government. But you're taking Big Government's side here and you're probably confused as to why you are siding with them. On one hand, "f*ck the government" you probably tell yourselves every day, but on the other hand, people are suffering at the hands of big government, and you're somehow siding with them. So which is it? Side with Big Government and Big Pharma and let them control our lives? Or side with everyone else and tell Big Government to f*ck off cause they don't control our bodies?? I'm sure you kids are for abortions being legal, and you strongly oppose Big Government "telling women what to do with their bodies" as you're always clamoring about, so why aren't you opposing Big Government here when they are telling people what to do with their bodies by injecting themselves with a vaccine? Why the double standard? Why the inconsistency?

Be an American for once and rise up against this tyranny.
    Great post.

Especially egregious that we are in a pandemic where the medical front line took on unknown risk but are now fired in the name of safety...

People are supporting less qualified and experienced staff in a pandemic...

For not getting a needle that potentially could kill you for the benefit of not dying from a disease 99.97% survive and which they have survived to date in high risk situations...

Madness!

Quote Originally Posted by oldtimer28 View Post
    Great post.

Especially egregious that we are in a pandemic where the medical front line took on unknown risk but are now fired in the name of safety...

People are supporting less qualified and experienced staff in a pandemic...

For not getting a needle that potentially could kill you for the benefit of not dying from a disease 99.97% survive and which they have survived to date in high risk situations...

Madness!
    Imagine firing a decorated airline pilot, and then hiring someone who just got out of flight school and doesn't have enough experience flying jet engine airplanes.

Or even worse, hiring someone named Abdul or Mohammed to replace him. Well, their credentials look legit, ehh what the hell, I'm sure you guys moved from Islamabad just to fly the friendly skies.

Local High School Star

You can't fire someone because they're black, but if someone shows up to a client meeting with a green mohawk and face-tatts then yeah you would probably fire them. Where do I draw that hard line exactly? IDK it's a tough question. I'd have to give it more thought.

But one can't change whether they're a certain race. If you decide to get tatts and piercings that make you a tough hire to most companies, that was your choice and your right to do that and it's their right to also not give you a job.

I think the root of your question is more about if one is for or against the vaccine. I think it's better to be vaccinated than not vaccinated, but it should be up to the person. So I don't see anything wrong with asking your employees to get a free vaccine. I mean just because it's a govt job doesn't mean it's a right. You expect your city planner to have a architectural engineering degree or something related to the field, don't you?
    Terrible example.

1. There is no choice for the vaccine. Some are forced.

It's like someone at gunpoint 'choosing to hand over their wallet' so choosing to starve if that was all their money...

2. Even if it is a choice, on the current left view, we have a choice as to our gender by what we identify by. Can we choose to identify as vax or non vax and what makes that different?

3. Why bring race into everything but if you must, why discriminate on race indirectly by discriminating on vaccination as this will harm more African Americans than Caucasians due to vaccination data to date?

Quote Originally Posted by oldtimer28 View Post
    Terrible example.

1. There is no choice for the vaccine. Some are forced.

It's like someone at gunpoint 'choosing to hand over their wallet' so choosing to starve if that was all their money...

2. Even if it is a choice, on the current left view, we have a choice as to our gender by what we identify by. Can we choose to identify as vax or non vax and what makes that different?

3. Why bring race into everything but if you must, why discriminate on race indirectly by discriminating on vaccination as this will harm more African Americans than Caucasians due to vaccination data to date?
    I think you meant to type "terrible examples:". All these are are idiotic strawmans.

1. no they aren't.

2. So do you agree with the left view? People should just identify as vaxxed to keep their jobs? I'm confused by this incoherent strawman. The left-leaning BLM is mostly antivax. This is stupid.

3. read what i replied to, they brought race into it and asked me a question.

You literally addressed nothing I said.

And again, it goes to the root of the question. Do you think vaccines help more than they hurt?

And again, it goes to the root of the question. Do you think vaccines help more than they hurt?
    Now that I think about it, this was never about slowing the spread. It was about vaccinating every single American in this country. I mean, this buffoon Biden said things wouldn't go back to normal until 98% of the country was vaccinated. 98%???

They can't even track illegals coming into this country who may potentially have Covid, but they're going to give us a warning about things not getting back to normal until 98% of people are vaccinated. Close to 60% of the country is fully vaccinated. If you combine that with the people who have a natural immunity to it who have already contracted the virus, then how many more people does the government need to be vaccinated until THEY deem life in this country can go back to normal??

You see, this is why people are against mandates, not against the vaccine. Let the vaccine do it's work. Let those who are on the fence ponder it. Let those who refuse to take it do what they want. Vaccine mandators don't care about anti-vaxxers getting the vaccine or getting sick and dying. They don't care about those people. They care about the power, the influence. The politics behind it. If 98% of the country gets vaccinated and let's face it, to get to that number, you're more than likely vaccinating by force, then Biden and the administration look like winners.

We see right through that shit.

You see, this is why people are against mandates, not against the vaccine. Let the vaccine do it's work. Let those who are on the fence ponder it. Let those who refuse to take it do what they want.
    Yes. 100%. It's like when I debate basketball, I find more often than not when we disagree it's more disagreeing on criteria we use to judge players rather than how good that player is in a vacuum. And I try to apply that to everything, so when I agree or disagree with someone I try to look at the issue in multiple angles. I don't have any problem with people not wanting to get the vaccine, what I have a problem with is the antivax people trying to say people shouldn't get it. And I get it 1st amendment and all, they have the right to say what they want; but if you're not a virologist you should cool it. And if that's not good enough, whatever: do you. Even when people are in the right, shoving facts in their face and dunking on someone just veers them more to the other side. People are just weak-minded and that's what they do.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

70+K nurses in NYC fired. During a supposed hospital shortage. Dr. Tontoz would be proud.