Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

Default Re: How have we allowed people to lose their jobs over NOT taking the vaccine??

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Op what happened to your pfizer vaccination?
    Pat can be vaccinated and still believe unvaxxed people should still have the right to their federal job. It doesn't make him a hypocrite.

Default Re: How have we allowed people to lose their jobs over NOT taking the vaccine??

Quote Originally Posted by j3lademaster View Post
    Pat can be vaccinated and still believe unvaxxed people should still have the right to their federal job. It doesn't make him a hypocrite.
    So people would rather lose their jobs and be more vulnerable to the virus instead of being vaccinated?

I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

So people would rather lose their jobs and be more vulnerable to the virus instead of being vaccinated?
    if it's that important to them

In a global pandemic, vaccine being a job requirement seems reasonable to me.

If your job requires you to work from 9-5 and you convert to Islam and had to pray at 2PM, is it unreasonable that the company doesn't allow that? "But but religious reason"

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

People would rather not be put in that position. If I don't need to take the shot, then why are you forcing me?

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    People would rather not be put in that position. If I don't need to take the shot, then why are you forcing me?
    So you can reduce the harm from this virus that you may inflict on other people?

So you can reduce the harm from this virus that you may inflict on other people?
    You can still get Covid even with having taken the vaccine.

You see, we can go around in circles here amigo.

You can still get Covid even with having taken the vaccine.

You see, we can go around in circles here amigo.
    I mean that's exactly my point, fatso. Except that what you may inflict or that if you become afflicted with it, the symptoms and risks of being hospitalized may be less than if you aren't vaxxed at all.

I mean that's exactly my point, fatso. Except that what you may inflict or that if you become afflicted with it, the symptoms and risks of being hospitalized may be less than if you aren't vaxxed at all.

Hey idiot, what do you care if the symptoms and risks may be higher for someone who isn't vaccinated? It's their body and it's their choice. If you're vaccinated, then why should you care about who's vaccinated or not? Otherwise, why in the hell did you get vaccinated in the first place?

Hey idiot, what do you care if the symptoms and risks may be higher for someone who isn't vaccinated? It's their body and it's their choice. If you're vaccinated, then why should you care about who's vaccinated or not? Otherwise, why in the hell did you get vaccinated in the first place?
    Axe is right tbh. We all should care because those people are taking up hospital spots and costing us money as a nation. It would be cheaper for them to get vaccinated than run up the bill to tens of thousands of dollars per sick person.

I did suggest a way out though a week ago: unvaccinated sign a waiver that the hospital will not treat them for covid. How about that, Chewbacca?

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    Axe is right tbh. We all should care because those people are taking up hospital spots and costing us money as a nation. It would be cheaper for them to get vaccinated than run up the bill to tens of thousands of dollars per sick person.

I did suggest a way out though a week ago: unvaccinated sign a waiver that the hospital will not treat them for covid. How about that, Chewbacca?
    Individuality always reigns supreme over Group Think. Group Think politics is Communism. There are plenty of other things costing us way more money than people who do not vaccinate. When you solve the drug and opioid crisis in America that plague our hospitals first, and not Covid, then we can talk.

Again, to each his own. True autonomy. Government has no business interfering with our lives.

And how much of a psychopath do you truly have to be to entertain the idea that a hospital will refuse a patient because they are not vaccinated?? You get more and more radical as each day passes.

Here's a sensible approach. If you cost more to treat, you pay more to get treated. Whether it be up front or with higher insurance premiums. But your Orwellian psycho babble has no place in this country.

So they won't harm me or my loved ones significantly through viral transmission, duh.

So they won't harm me or my loved ones significantly through viral transmission, duh.
    Are you vaccinated? If you are, then you have nothing to worry about. Stop trying to ruin people's lives by having them fired. Moron.

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post

I've had relatives who died from this. Yes, they may be a bit old and thus, have compromised immune systems but for us who weren't affected by this, it's better to be safe than sorry. It's better to prevent than to cure. I don't understand why there are many folks who still don't think the same way.

Are you vaccinated? If you are, then you have nothing to worry about. Stop trying to ruin people's lives by having them fired. Moron.
    I am. Btw, i never said they should be fired just because they are unvaxxed, poopsie.