Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Possible reasons for the severe vaccine side effects that many people are having

Is the unwanted effect of watching too much fox news?

Default Re: Possible reasons for the severe vaccine side effects that many people are having

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    Interesting, can you further elaborate on this topic?
    Lol

"Off the Court Lounge" needs to be renamed to "Conspiracies Lounge"

Local High School Star Chick Stern's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PistonsFan#21 View Post
    Where is your evidence for not many people having severe side effects? You claimed that your post is factual so can you give us the source you used to check on the reported adverse events from vaccination?
    Do you have any empirical evidence to back you delusion?
    Of course you dont

so, did OP ever post possible reasons for the alleged severe vaccine side effects that allegedly many people are allegedly having?

Quote Originally Posted by Chick Stern View Post
    So, to be clear, you don’t have any volume of evidence

and pretty sure infants have not gotten approval for any of the vaccines, but you go on
    I just saw this post now. But did you not read my OP that said that the mother was forced to get the experimental Covid shot, else she would not be allowed into the hospital for the c-section?

When I read the comment I assumed it was Bladedf, because his personality is such that he doesn't look into things, and takes his split second assumptions as undeniable, absolute fact. Kind of a little bit like Off the Court.