Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    National High School Star

Default Re: Strong Arming People Into Standing for the Anthem is Un-American

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    If is true they are forcing them to stand then there are enough people who quit watching like me to force their hand on the issue. It must have started hurting their wallets. I would have no issues if they quit playing the anthem. That actually seems like an equitable solution they should have tried before they pissed off so many fans. It is too late now for many former fans like myself who will likely never watch again.
    You are a snowflake.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySic View Post
    Ding ding ding. Wokism falls apart when it hits you in the wallet.

That said, the NBA is still never getting a dime out of me. They're not making players stand because its the right thing to do. They did it because they shit their pants over ratings.
    Punk ass conservatards do not truly believe in the principles that the US was founded on.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    Yep, I do not spend a dime on any products produced by "woke" companies. I avoid Disney, Target, Coca-Cola, etc..... heck I could go on forever. I am on my third brand of razors due to woke bullcrap. I may soon quit shaving if this keeps up.
    People like you are pathetic.

Anti-wokism is truly a mental disorder.

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    You sound like a massive snowflake. You could easily tune in 15 minutes past the starting time of each game and never even notice that issue whatsoever. Tune in after the 1st half if you think it will somehow make the league notice it. And watch it on some illegal stream instead of watching on national tv and contributing to their ratings. Instead, you spend multiple posts here raging and ranting about the issue as if it's going to make a difference.
    Or he can choose to not watch the games in live at all and instead, follow their respective box scores via the web while the games are happening atm. If not, then watch vloggers in YT who are following those games in their own screens while commentating their play-by-plays in their videos until they end. Simple as that. Not a big deal at all. His reasoning is funny af.