Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: you might not be impressed --- but you would be dead going against this guy

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    I just came from outside, and I was disgusted because I saw that somebody placed a sticker of Trump, with a knife going through Trump's forehead and coming out of his chin. Something like that. This Trump derangement syndrome is like nothing that I've ever seen before. I'll take a picture of the sticker and post it tomorrow.

You could say that perhaps the birthers is the closest thing, but even that was nothing like this.

And it's not so much because of the people who suffer from TDS, they're just your average human, but rather the media influence behind it. I know people like to think that they can think for themselves, but they're just assuming. And the media campaign against Trump, which was shamelessly bias and like nothing we've ever seen before is the real culprit.

I mean think about that, just randomly walking. An image of a knife going in through Trump's forehead, coming out of his chin, proudly posted for all to see.
    I came across the sticker again and took a picture of it.

It was very disturbing. Such is the effect that the mainstream has had on these people. They feel comfortable creating and posting such images in public. Next time I'll rip it off.

3-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: you might not be impressed --- but you would be dead going against this guy

Quote Originally Posted by baudkarma View Post
    Wouldn't really matter if balloons did shoot back. They'd be popped before they got their gun halfway out of their holster. This is impressive stuff.

(Violently yanking the thread back onto what OP posted, as opposed to more political crap.}
    Yeah man i was joking. The phrase is from blood sport. It's very impressive but in a real life gun fight with his life on the line who knows how he'll perform. He could be like that guy in warm-ups who can do every dunk and acrobatic move there is but when it's game time and pressure sets in he can barely dribble the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    fvcker must of practiced his whole life...
    What have you practiced in your loser life, other than bring a phakket... Bitch

Thanks to jstern, another thread has been ruined.

Quote Originally Posted by BurningHammer View Post
    Thanks to jstern, another thread has been ruined.