Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 32
  1. #16
    NBA sixth man of the year FultzNationRISE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    7,108

    Default Re: NYC mayor announces end of gifted students programs because it favors whites & as

    Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    I dont really think two countries would fix anything, and I dont see how a split would even be possible considering the liberal areas are small areas of dense population while the conservative areas take up 90% land. Also like 40% of the country consider themselves independents, while team red and blue are both around 28-29%, where are you supposed to live if you dont support either party?

    I think the right and left need to put aside their differences and focus on the real problem - the small number of preposterously wealthy oligarchs who own 99% of this country and use their immense power and wealth to divide and conquer average americans. These oligarchs are the driving force behind all the big wedge issues creating issues modern american society, get rid of them and I think a lot of the issues that divide us will melt away.
    Possibly, altho theres still a flip side to this coin as well.

    Wealthy people at the top have the most incentive to maintain order. Without a central authority, conflict runs rampant. And not just arguing-on-the-internet conflict, but constant-warfare conflict. For some who have a warrior mentality, this is obviously not altogether unfavorable. But in general society will seek to avoid risk and physical harm where possible, and prefer to spend time texting and watching netflix and doing the things that make a handful of CEOs rich. The idea that we can just spread wealth out equally is in reality probably not sustainable.

    It’s arguable that the course we’re on is in fact the only course POSSIBLE for a society with the combination of factors ours includes. Any kind of revolution or overhaul would have to be one that comports to the parameters of human nature, otherwise theyll be temporary and eventually revert back to the most efficient form of society, which includes a lot of beta subjugation.

    So yeah.

    Crazy stuff.

  2. #17
    Saw a basketball once
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    23

    Default Re: NYC mayor announces end of gifted students programs because it favors whites & as

    Yes spend your Friday night debating my existence! HA-HA-HA! Would the world be a better place had I never existed? Would we even have the software to share thoughts in here? Maybe if you all couldn't post in here you'd actually be having sex instead? Think about that! Deep stuff right? Oh damn Melinda is blowing up my celly again gotta run! HOLLA!

  3. #18
    pronouns - he/haw Nanners's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    oregon
    Posts
    11,622

    Default Re: NYC mayor announces end of gifted students programs because it favors whites & as

    Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    Possibly, altho theres still a flip side to this coin as well.

    Wealthy people at the top have the most incentive to maintain order. Without a central authority, conflict runs rampant. And not just arguing-on-the-internet conflict, but constant-warfare conflict. For some who have a warrior mentality, this is obviously not altogether unfavorable. But in general society will seek to avoid risk and physical harm where possible, and prefer to spend time texting and watching netflix and doing the things that make a handful of CEOs rich. The idea that we can just spread wealth out equally is in reality probably not sustainable.
    I think you have this 100% backward. IMO ultra wealthy people have the least incentive to maintain order. If society breaks down, these people own property all over the planet where they can run and hide, they own yachts and private planes/helicopters, and they have the resources to pay an army of mercenary soldiers to protect them. Also, chaos gives these people an opportunity to consolidate their wealth and power even further... look at oligarchs like George Soros who enrich themselves by creating conflict inside a nation (by funding activist groups and corrupting politicians) and then betting against that nations currency.

    The VAST majority of middle class or poor americans dont have a doomsday property where they can hide out, and they cant afford private guards or a huge cache of supplies. If society breaks down, its the poor and middle class whose lives will be at risk.

    It’s arguable that the course we’re on is in fact the only course POSSIBLE for a society with the combination of factors ours includes. Any kind of revolution or overhaul would have to be one that comports to the parameters of human nature, otherwise theyll be temporary and eventually revert back to the most efficient form of society, which includes a lot of beta subjugation.

    So yeah.

    Crazy stuff.
    Perhaps this is the only course possible... after all a small handful of wealthy elites have ruled in virtually every society in known history. All I am saying is that there are very powerful forces that are working hard behind the scenes to divide the people of this country, and the american people are going to become more and more fractured unless we can find a way to deal with the sociopaths pulling our strings.

  4. #19
    NBA sixth man of the year FultzNationRISE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    7,108

    Default Re: NYC mayor announces end of gifted students programs because it favors whites & as

    Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    I think you have this 100% backward. IMO ultra wealthy people have the least incentive to maintain order. If society breaks down, these people own property all over the planet where they can run and hide, they own yachts and private planes/helicopters, and they have the resources to pay an army of mercenary soldiers to protect them. Also, chaos gives these people an opportunity to consolidate their wealth and power even further... look at oligarchs like George Soros who enrich themselves by creating conflict inside a nation (by funding activist groups and corrupting politicians) and then betting against that nations currency.

    The VAST majority of middle class or poor americans dont have a doomsday property where they can hide out, and they cant afford private guards or a huge cache of supplies. If society breaks down, its the poor and middle class whose lives will be at risk.
    Yeah but these people attend cocktail soireés and gala events and give TED talks and buy paintings for 150,000,000. This is the life that motivates them to stay at the top.

    Why would they want to have to hide out in Uzbekistan? If America collapses the dollar collapses and their money and clout probably wont mean anything in some foreign enclave. I agree guys like Soros can make and break small countries for gain or just for fun, but if you “break” America it’s more or less the end of your own wealth as a westerner. Pretty sure even guys like Soros wouldnt have any interest in collapsing the entire west and living out the rest of their lives in India.

  5. #20
    pronouns - he/haw Nanners's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    oregon
    Posts
    11,622

    Default Re: NYC mayor announces end of gifted students programs because it favors whites & as

    Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    Yeah but these people attend cocktail soireés and gala events and give TED talks and buy paintings for 150,000,000. This is the life that motivates them to stay at the top.
    Im not disputing that the rich want to stay at the top, or that they love sniffing each others farts at lavish parties. You said that ultra rich have the most incentive to keep things stable, all I am saying is that average folks have a much higher incentive to keep things stable, because potentially losing your life is obviously a much bigger incentive than not being able to attend the Oscars.

    Why would they want to have to hide out in Uzbekistan? If America collapses the dollar collapses and their money and clout probably wont mean anything in some foreign enclave. I agree guys like Soros can make and break small countries for gain or just for fun, but if you “break” America it’s more or less the end of your own wealth as a westerner. Pretty sure even guys like Soros wouldnt have any interest in collapsing the entire west and living out the rest of their lives in India.
    Why would they have to hide in Uzbekistan? Most of these people have their own private island, or a property somewhere like New Zealand or Alaska, or a private yacht that can potentially stay at sea for months without resupplying. Of course their money and clout will still be meaningful if america collapses - our elites are international, most of them already hold the majority of their wealth outside of the US so they can dodge taxes.

    How can you be pretty sure that guys like Soros dont have an interest in collapsing the US, when he is funding all of the activist groups that tried to burn down most major US cities last year, and he is using his wealth to install DAs that refuse to enforce the laws in every major US city? His actions suggest that he is actively attempting to collapse the US. BTW its not like Soros is an American, he is Hungarian and he owns property in several countries.

  6. #21
    High School Starter
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    809

    Default Re: NYC mayor announces end of gifted students programs because it favors whites & as

    Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    Honestly, it doesn't matter because the cream rises to the top regardless. There are gifted people of all backgrounds, and there are giftless people of all backgrounds, and those who are bound to excel will do so. School programs don't affect that reality. They basically just put a politically uncomfortable spotlight on it.

    Also, businesses are moving out of places like NY anyway, so fewer people with 'gifted kids' are going to be putting kids in New York schools in the years to come. NY and coastal California are eventually going to be zoned entirely for refugees, antifa nerds, and homeless people, where they'll be important as political capital in maintaining the national illusion of democracy and such. People who want to continue to learn, work, grow, and have families will live elsewhere.

    It's obviously cringey that we're at this point, but in practical terms I don't think it's much of a big deal. Gifted kids will learn and excel regardless of school programs.
    you base this on what?

    * general comment

    This war on the U.S seems monumentally stupid. Yes it will matter. Imagine getting Lebron to play basketball with the worst kids in school...

  7. #22
    High School Starter
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    809

    Default Re: NYC mayor announces end of gifted students programs because it favors whites & as

    Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    Classic libtard logic - were too stupid/incompetent to improve the test scores of low performing students, so in the name of equity we need to cut down the high performing students.

    Spend 5 seconds looking at the natural world and it will be instantly clear to you that equity does not exist in nature. Intelligence, beauty, athleticism ... nature distributes these qualities in a very unequal way. You can offer people equal opportunity, but no amount of meddling will ever result in people having equal outcomes.

    Anyway, its hard to feel too much sympathy for the affluent whites and asians of NYC whose families will suffer from this, considering the vast majority of them voted for their ass clown mayor twice in a row.
    precisely

  8. #23
    NBA rookie of the year SATAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    6,066

    Default Re: NYC mayor announces end of gifted students programs because it favors whites & as

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Whites and Asians are the smarter demographic in this country. Anyone who doesn't know that is an idiot. Liberals want us to regress.



    All for "The Great Reset"
    You are an absolute moron.

  9. #24
    NBA sixth man of the year FultzNationRISE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    7,108

    Default Re: NYC mayor announces end of gifted students programs because it favors whites & as

    Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    Im not disputing that the rich want to stay at the top, or that they love sniffing each others farts at lavish parties. You said that ultra rich have the most incentive to keep things stable, all I am saying is that average folks have a much higher incentive to keep things stable, because potentially losing your life is obviously a much bigger incentive than not being able to attend the Oscars.

    Why would they have to hide in Uzbekistan? Most of these people have their own private island, or a property somewhere like New Zealand or Alaska, or a private yacht that can potentially stay at sea for months without resupplying. Of course their money and clout will still be meaningful if america collapses - our elites are international, most of them already hold the majority of their wealth outside of the US so they can dodge taxes.

    How can you be pretty sure that guys like Soros dont have an interest in collapsing the US, when he is funding all of the activist groups that tried to burn down most major US cities last year, and he is using his wealth to install DAs that refuse to enforce the laws in every major US city? His actions suggest that he is actively attempting to collapse the US. BTW its not like Soros is an American, he is Hungarian and he owns property in several countries.

    Mainly because of the domino effect a US collapse would have.

    It’s not the same as turning the economy of myanmar or guatemala upside down for a while, with very little ripple effect on the global economy. If the US tanks, everyone will feel it. The investments of the wealthy will drop across the board. Not to mention the US military is what keeps international trade stable. If we’re talking about a serious major collapse, what good is Soros’ money-on-paper gonna do when its value plummets? Hes gonna live on an island with a few locals and not be able to import any goods or pay any groundskeepers, just live off crabs and coconuts and sleep in a hammock?

    Certainly I dont doubt that the funding of radical politicians has to do with an eye on long term policy change. What the specific goals are Im not sure. But just as I feel confident it’s not about caring-sharing altruism justice, I dont see crashing the US economy as productive to wealthy interests, except on a temporary basis.

    Wealthy people have had control of politics forever, and the US economy always rises over time. I definitely believe they are preparing to transition to a one-world global economy, but I dont see how a sustained collapse of the US increases their policy leverage as outsiders in places like China or India or Russia. They need a strong US to be players on the world stage, but the tricky part is a strong US full of intelligent, independent citizens doesnt need them. They need to promote dependent, apathetic losers like the Usual Suspects to keep their power, while still keeping the US economic and military might at their disposal. A tricky balance that I think theyre trying to pull off.

    Also not saying a collapse cant happen due to all the factors involved. But I think their main goal is to: 1) Make the low end of the economy - which is shifting from traditionally conservatives, to a new generation of liberals - feel better culturally represented by their oligarchs. A huge factor in maintaining loyalty. And 2) preparing for policy changes relevant to the future. I know universal housing is an issue theyre pushing, perhaps shifting more prison sentences to technology-enforced house arrest is gonna be on the horizon at some point. Again, I dont have specifics and Im not saying I support the policies, but to me it doesnt make sense to suggest theyre conglomerating the whole world together and expect to be able to sell joyrides to outer space and self driving cars and amazon delivery by drone, while simultaneously having the US burn to the ground. Those would seem incompatible.
    Last edited by FultzNationRISE; 10-09-2021 at 10:23 AM.

  10. #25
    pronouns - he/haw Nanners's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    oregon
    Posts
    11,622

    Default Re: NYC mayor announces end of gifted students programs because it favors whites & as

    Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    Mainly because of the domino effect a US collapse would have.

    It’s not the same as turning the economy of myanmar or guatemala upside down for a while, with very little ripple effect on the global economy. If the US tanks, everyone will feel it. The investments of the wealthy will drop across the board. Not to mention the US military is what keeps international trade stable. If we’re talking about a serious major collapse, what good is Soros’ money-on-paper gonna do when its value plummets? Hes gonna live on an island with a few locals and not be able to import any goods or pay any groundskeepers, just live off crabs and coconuts and sleep in a hammock?
    I love you bro but I cant even tell what you are arguing now

    The 08 crash made the investments of the wealthy drop across the board, for a minute... then the surviving big fish swallowed up everyone else and dramatically increased their power and fortune.

    Prove that the US military keeps international trade stable... or does anything whatsoever for "global stability"

    Why do you think people like Soros have their entire wealth on paper? You really think that a guy with all the resources in the world who is actively trying to destroy the US economy would be left high and dry if the crash actually occurred? There are poor rednecks in appalachia and the american west who have bunkers stocked with enough supplies for a decade or more, but you think the elites who are engineering our upcoming crash have not done any prior prepping whatsoever? Cmon man!


    Certainly I dont doubt that the funding of radical politicians has to do with an eye on long term policy change. What the specific goals are Im not sure. But just as I feel confident it’s not about caring-sharing altruism justice, I dont see crashing the US economy as productive to wealthy interests, except on a temporary basis.
    You dont think spending millions to install DAs who refuse to prosecute crimes in cities nationwide has anything to do with long term policy change? You really cant see the specific goal thats staring you right in the face?

  11. #26
    NBA sixth man of the year FultzNationRISE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    7,108

    Default Re: NYC mayor announces end of gifted students programs because it favors whites & as

    Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    I love you bro but I cant even tell what you are arguing now

    The 08 crash made the investments of the wealthy drop across the board, for a minute... then the surviving big fish swallowed up everyone else and dramatically increased their power and fortune.

    Prove that the US military keeps international trade stable... or does anything whatsoever for "global stability"

    Why do you think people like Soros have their entire wealth on paper? You really think that a guy with all the resources in the world who is actively trying to destroy the US economy would be left high and dry if the crash actually occurred? There are poor rednecks in appalachia and the american west who have bunkers stocked with enough supplies for a decade or more, but you think the elites who are engineering our upcoming crash have not done any prior prepping whatsoever? Cmon man!




    You dont think spending millions to install DAs who refuse to prosecute crimes in cities nationwide has anything to do with long term policy change? You really cant see the specific goal thats staring you right in the face?
    America did not collapse in 08. It went thru a recession. One that was undoubtedly foreseen and capitalized on by people at the top. But society writ large did not move into underground bunkers. You and me and most here are probably living more indulgently now than we were in 2007.

    If your point is that a recession will happen again at some point in the history of the world... we agree. If your point is that the endgame for billionaires is to live an equivalent lifestyle to redneck appalachians in a world full of underground bunkers, but one-upping them by “prepping” with canned filet-mignon... we’re seeing different things.

    The US military obviously stabilizes the world economy for the same reason you just argued police stabilize local economies. It’s a self evident fact. If an authority can be challenged, it will be challenged and there will be conflict. If it cant, there will be oppression, but no conflict. You and your neighbor might take your chances in a showdown with each other. But you know youll get rocked by a SWAT team and thats why you dont break in each others houses every day.

    I think your heart is in the right place, but it feels like youre goin a bit stir crazy from the lockdowns. I think it’s common for our minds, when we arent privvy to the details or logic of ideas or plans such as those of the WEF, to fill them in with our own imagination. Which isnt always logical.

    My advice would be to refer to Rule 1 from your hitch hiker’s manual:




  12. #27
    pronouns - he/haw Nanners's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    oregon
    Posts
    11,622

    Default Re: NYC mayor announces end of gifted students programs because it favors whites & as

    Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    America did not collapse in 08. It went thru a recession. One that was undoubtedly foreseen and capitalized on by people at the top. But society writ large did not move into underground bunkers. You and me and most here are probably living more indulgently now than we were in 2007.

    If your point is that a recession will happen again at some point in the history of the world... we agree. If your point is that the endgame for billionaires is to live an equivalent lifestyle to redneck appalachians in a world full of underground bunkers, but one-upping them by “prepping” with canned filet-mignon... we’re seeing different things.

    The US military obviously stabilizes the world economy for the same reason you just argued police stabilize local economies. It’s a self evident fact. If an authority can be challenged, it will be challenged and there will be conflict. If it cant, there will be oppression, but no conflict.

    I think your heart is in the right place, but it feels like youre goin a bit stir crazy from the lockdowns. I think it’s common for our minds, when we arent privvy to the details or logic of ideas or plans such as those of the WEF, to fill them in with our own imagination. Which isnt always logical.

    My advice would be to refer to Rule 1 from your hitch hiker’s manual:



    I like you too much to continue arguing about semantics or whatever it is we are arguing about, so I am gonna repost my original point (which I stand by 100%) and then go back to dunking on libtard sheeple if you dont mind

    "I think the right and left need to put aside their differences and focus on the real problem - the small number of preposterously wealthy oligarchs who own 99% of this country and use their immense power and wealth to divide and conquer average americans. These oligarchs are the driving force behind all the big wedge issues creating issues modern american society, get rid of them and I think a lot of the issues that divide us will melt away."

  13. #28
    Bitch Hands fsvr54's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,498

    Default Re: NYC mayor announces end of gifted students programs because it favors whites & as

    New York is dead. All the real ones have moved; many down here to FL.

  14. #29
    NBA sixth man of the year FultzNationRISE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    7,108

    Default Re: NYC mayor announces end of gifted students programs because it favors whites & as

    Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    I like you too much to continue arguing about semantics or whatever it is we are arguing about, so I am gonna repost my original point (which I stand by 100%) and then go back to dunking on libtard sheeple if you dont mind

    "I think the right and left need to put aside their differences and focus on the real problem - the small number of preposterously wealthy oligarchs who own 99% of this country and use their immense power and wealth to divide and conquer average americans. These oligarchs are the driving force behind all the big wedge issues creating issues modern american society, get rid of them and I think a lot of the issues that divide us will melt away."
    I mean I agree with the concept for sure.

    Just becoming more and more convinced it cant and wont happen.

    But here’s hopin anyway

  15. #30
    Death to Liberalism Patrick Chewing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    30,796

    Default Re: NYC mayor announces end of gifted students programs because it favors whites & as

    Quote Originally Posted by fsvr54 View Post
    New York is dead. All the real ones have moved; many down here to FL.
    Only one man can save New York.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •