Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Week 5 GT

Default Re: Week 5 GT

Such a frustrating way to lose a game for my Colts. Heart-breaking. Our defense collapsed, but our kicker still had a chance to keep the ravens out of reach even after their comeback. Of course he misses. And we lose coin flip.. Argh. Our offense was playing damn good too except our kicker.

Ravens get away with holding way too much, and it's frustrating to watch. Every other play, they hold to make space for Jackson. It's unbelievable.

Default Re: Week 5 GT

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    Such a frustrating way to lose a game for my Colts. Heart-breaking. Our defense collapsed, but our kicker still had a chance to keep the ravens out of reach even after their comeback. Of course he misses. And we lose coin flip.. Argh. Our offense was playing damn good too except our kicker.

Ravens get away with holding way too much, and it's frustrating to watch. Every other play, they hold to make space for Jackson. It's unbelievable.

you play Houston next week

I'll unfortunately be starting Brandon Cooks, and since Russel Wilson is out for 4 weeks, gonna pick Heinicke @ home vs KC instead of Wentz @ home vs HOU.