Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    NBA rookie of the year Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Default Re: Jon Gruden just got canceled

So when does Gruden start his new job at FOX News?

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    That's not what he's trying to say. Calling your best buddies a "fagg0t" has been around for years. It's a funny insult cause you're not homosexuals. It would be different if we were walking up to a homosexual such as yourself and calling you a "fagg0t" to your face. That's disrespectful, and hardly ever happens. So what's happening now is that we're canceling people based on how we talk to people in our inner circle. Our locker room talk is being judged. If I use that language on a daily basis, then who are you to seek me out and try to ruin my life because of my language and the expletives and derogatory terms I choose to use. What's next? The thought police? You see where this is going? We are creating new rules for society each and every day just to fulfill a personal void that you may have. And you do that by virtue signaling every single chance you get.
    We have not seen the exact emails, but Gruden calling Goodell a "f*gg*t" wasn't the only case. Apparently, he trashed some former coach (I think one of the Shanahans) for drafting a gay player. I recall reading he also trashed one of his own players for being gay after publicly complementing. Repeated behavior and in different ways is a red flag.

And no, I'm not gay. Just because I don't know what that term's history is or what it used to mean doesn't make me gay. It's called being respectful and not a total douchebag (like you are). I said it occasionally in my teenage years but only with the childish "-it" ending and never the "-ot" ending.

Death to Liberalism Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    We have not seen the exact emails, but Gruden calling Goodell a "f*gg*t" wasn't the only case. Apparently, he trashed some former coach (I think one of the Shanahans) for drafting a gay player. I recall reading he also trashed one of his own players for being gay after publicly complementing. Repeated behavior and in different ways is a red flag.

And no, I'm not gay. Just because I don't know what that term's history is or what it used to mean doesn't make me gay. It's called being respectful and not a total douchebag (like you are). I said it occasionally in my teenage years but only with the childish "-it" ending and never the "-ot" ending.
    You sound like such a dweeb. I bet you're the kind of Liberal with glasses and pink hair. Stop castigating others for how they speak in their inner circles. It's none of your business just like I could care less how you talk and cry among your inner circle of dweebs, I mean friends.

Good college starter Charlie Sheen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    Bro, you hate LaRussa, you hate Nagy, is there a coach/manager from a Chicago team you don't hate, lol
    Nagy just seems like a dick to work for. He's scapegoated a kicker, bunch of coordinators and a couple qb's to take the pressure off himself.

To answer your question... I liked zenmaster when he became lakers coach

And, I can deliver you one of the greatest compliments in sports... at least you aren't a cubs fan

Gruden announced as guest speaker at next year's CPAC conference.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Sheen View Post
    Nagy just seems like a dick to work for. He's scapegoated a kicker, bunch of coordinators and a couple qb's to take the pressure off himself.

To answer your question... I liked zenmaster when he became lakers coach

And, I can deliver you one of the greatest compliments in sports... at least you aren't a cubs fan

MAGAS defending Gruden because they believe all he said.