Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Jon Gruden just got canceled

I'm not gonna defend all his comments because some of them are not defensible, but people are simply not living in reality if they don't believe men, especially those in the NFL, aren't saying fagggot & pusssy on a regular basis I say those two all the time, and truth be told, fakkit honestly doesn't even mean what the media thinks it does. I've been saying it forever and I never once meant it as a slur against gay people, it's always been to reference someone being extremely lame or uncool. South Park had an episode on this exact same topic, where the characters requested the definition be changed to what I described earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    I'm not gonna defend all his comments because some of them are not defensible, but people are simply not living in reality if they don't believe men, especially those in the NFL, aren't saying fagggot & pusssy on a regular basis I say those two all the time, and truth be told, fakkit honestly doesn't even mean what the media thinks it does. I've been saying it forever and I never once meant it as a slur against gay people, it's always been to reference someone being extremely lame or uncool. South Park had an episode on this exact same topic, where the characters requested the definition be changed to what I described earlier.
    I used to use that word "******" too when I was a teenager. In my early 20s, I just stopped automatically. It's not professional or right to use that even if you don't have ill intent so I just stopped. I have not used it even once since I was like 22.

I also recognize now many years later that it can get you into trouble in professional settings - people won't come asking you for your reasoning or to explain yourself. Just avoid the situation altogether in the first place by keeping a clean mouth.

National High School Star

Being held accountable for your actions/decisions all of sudden means getting cancelled?

Conservatards are such babies.

Cancel culture is not real.

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    he called the commissioner a fa@@ot. it's over.

Death to Liberalism Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CelticBaller View Post
    I think itís more alarming that thereís no privacy anymore
    That and the fact that there are people out there willing to dig and find this stuff and then make it public to ruin someone's career/life.

There's some sort of sick vindication in getting someone canceled. And they say that we're all Americans, united under one flag. No we're not. There are people who want to harm you, and there are those that don't. And the ones that want to harm you are winning.

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    I used to use that word "******" too when I was a teenager. In my early 20s, I just stopped automatically. It's not professional or right to use that even if you don't have ill intent so I just stopped. I have not used it even once since I was like 22.

I also recognize now many years later that it can get you into trouble in professional settings - people won't come asking you for your reasoning or to explain yourself. Just avoid the situation altogether in the first place by keeping a clean mouth.
    But you're molding yourself into a different person. You don't have a problem with that? You're changing who you are because society is forcing you to change. You fear speaking in a certain way for fear of being labeled a bigot or by being called out and exposed. If we all acted like you, we would have a vastly different country where people will live in fear of what to say or what to think.

Have you seen the movie Equilibrium? That's where we're headed at this rate.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    But you're molding yourself into a different person. You don't have a problem with that? You're changing who you are because society is forcing you to change. You fear speaking in a certain way for fear of being labeled a bigot or by being called out and exposed. If we all acted like you, we would have a vastly different country where people will live in fear of what to say or what to think.

Have you seen the movie Equilibrium? That's where we're headed at this rate.
    It's called growing up and understanding something called kindness. I don't do it out of fear, but do it because it's the ethical thing to do. Don't demean people for being born a certain way (gay in this situation). I have several friends and classmates who are gay. Two of them kept it a secret from everyone back when I knew them out of fear of being laughed at. How do you think those classmates would have felt if they heard me saying it back in my school days? It's freaking ignorant, foolish and embarrassing to even consider. Be kind to people instead of a complete jackass insulting them for something they don't control and are born as.

It's called growing up and understanding something called kindness. I don't do it out of fear, but do it because it's the ethical thing to do. Don't demean people for being born a certain way (gay in this situation). I have several friends and classmates who are gay. Two of them kept it a secret from everyone back when I knew them out of fear of being laughed at. How do you think those classmates would have felt if they heard me saying it back in my school days? It's freaking ignorant, foolish and embarrassing to even consider. Be kind to people instead of a complete jackass insulting them for something they don't control and are born as.
    Stopped reading after the first sentence. You can be kind, and speak freely. You can be kind, and speak bluntly. You can be kind, and curse. You can be kind, and insult people. It's your actions that define you, not your words.

Stopped reading after the first sentence. You can be kind, and speak freely. You can be kind, and speak bluntly. You can be kind, and curse. You can be kind, and insult people. It's your actions that define you, not your words.
    yeah and you are a scumbag. kill yourself.

"if i were you i wouldnt feel myself,
    if i were you i would kill myself"
    -kanye west
    Last edited by DoctorP; 10-12-2021 at 01:17 PM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Blade stopped saying f.aggot after he realized he is one.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    Blade stopped saying f.aggot after he realized he is one.

NBA rookie of the year Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

MAGAS defending Gruden make me sick.
    Your frustration should be at Gruden not *cancel culture*.
    Gruden put himself and the franchise in this position. This is called accountability (cons would know it as personal responsibility). He should be held accountable for his actions. I don't want a man like him leading a franchise.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers Legend#32 View Post
    MAGAS defending Gruden make me sick.
    Your frustration should be at Gruden not *cancel culture*.
    Gruden put himself and the franchise in this position. This is called accountability (cons would know it as personal responsibility). He should be held accountable for his actions. I don't want a man like him leading a franchise.
    Shut up, fagg0t.

For the ISH fagg0ts (who we have several of) who say Gruden isn't being canceled, read this article from known anti-White racist, William Rhoden.

https://theundefeated.com/features/g...o-enabled-him/

He wants all of Gruden's "enablers" gone/canceled/fired/whatever you want to call it. So if you think this isn't going after people and ruining their lives, you're a ****ing idiot.

It's either think the way we want you to think and say the stuff we want you to say, or we will destroy you. If you think that Rhoden clown hasn't called Whites all sorts of slurs and called homosexuals all sorts of slurs, you're fooling yourself. And because Liberals control the media, they control the outcome. They control what you hear. What you see. How you feel.

You can also be conservative without being a douchebag. It does not seem like you have learned that.