Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Good college starter Charlie Sheen's Avatar

Default Re: Jon Gruden just got canceled

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    I'm not gonna defend all his comments because some of them are not defensible, but people are simply not living in reality if they don't believe men, especially those in the NFL, aren't saying fagggot & pusssy on a regular basis I say those two all the time, and truth be told, fakkit honestly doesn't even mean what the media thinks it does. I've been saying it forever and I never once meant it as a slur against gay people, it's always been to reference someone being extremely lame or uncool. South Park had an episode on this exact same topic, where the characters requested the definition be changed to what I described earlier.
    I agree with you, but this is the wrong topic to make that point.

The last dump of his emails was all about him slandering Michael Sam and female refs.

Death to Liberalism Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    You can also be conservative without being a douchebag. It does not seem like you have learned that.
    Only douchebag are the f@gs who get offended by words and go out of their way to cancel people.

If you really think about it Gruden didn't get cancelled. He just resigned cause his ass was going to get fired for calling the commish the F word. This was a standard firing that leaked to the press.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Only douchebag are the f@gs who get offended by words and go out of their way to cancel people.
    That wasn't the only reason though. You are being intentionally disingenuous. Gruden trashed football players for being gay, including one of his own players whom he talked highly of publicly then trashed privately in these emails for being gay. That's not okay, and that's just the tip of the iceberg.

There was zero chance he was going to last after this latest trove of emails leaked publicly through the NYT.

This is so gay... cancelling someone because they made offensive comments in private emails they sent ~5-10 years ago is a new low for the woke shitlibs that have taken over this country.

He should use the Joy Ann Reid defense and claim that all these emails were written by the same time travelling russian hackers who wrote all the homophobic rants on her blog, maybe MSNBC or CNN will give him a job.

RIP in peace Gruden.

NBA rookie of the year Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

There is a large percentage of Raiders fans who only are fans of the colors and the logo. They are clueless what it means to be a Raiders fan. They are clueless why Chucky's words hurt so much for an organization that has been groundbreaking in terms of diversity and inclusiveness.

NBA rookie of the year Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Shut up, fagg0t.
    That's all you got? No wonder you blocked me. P#ssy.

There are rumors that the nfl shifted the focus to gruden intentionally by leaking these emails to protect Dan Snyder and potentially other owners/nfl office executives who may have done the same (no other emails got released except those concerning gruden). Nfl also gets to keep dealing with demaurice Smith, who was re-affirmed as head of nflpa yesterday (hint: Smith might be corrupt and giving the owners favorable treatment. Gruden email makes Smith look like a victim deserving of benefit of the doubt).

Good article here on it:
    Yahoo! Sports: NFL: Jon Gruden firing result of investigation leak.
    https://sports.yahoo.com/the-nfl-den...034826099.html

Gruden still looks bad in this, but there might also be a lot more bad apples being protected including possibly even espn with the Monday night football contract
    Last edited by bladefd; 10-13-2021 at 03:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Gruden
    "Dumboriss Smith has lips the size of Michelin tires."
    When the media call Gruden a racist, this comment (an obvious joke made in private to a friend) is what they are talking about.
    Last edited by Nanners; 10-13-2021 at 03:47 AM.

There are rumors that the nfl shifted the focus to gruden intentionally by leaking these emails to protect Dan Snyder and potentially other owners/nfl office executives who may have done the same

Gruden still looks bad in this, but there might also be a lot more bad apples being protected including possibly even espn with the Monday night football contract
    The broken clock gets the time right! Dan Snyder is one of the biggest scumbags in pro sports, if anyone is deserving of cancelling its him and he would happily throw every person he has ever met under the bus to protect himself.

The majority of owners/execs have said/done as bad or worse than Gruden... imagine if someone like Jim Irsay had their private conversations made public

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers Legend#32 View Post
    That's all you got? No wonder you blocked me. P#ssy.
    I blocked you cause you're an idiot. You have the IQ of a child with Down's syndrome. Anyone who reads your shit just gets dumber. And you'd never dare call me a p*ssy to my face, fagg0t.

That wasn't the only reason though. You are being intentionally disingenuous. Gruden trashed football players for being gay, including one of his own players whom he talked highly of publicly then trashed privately in these emails for being gay. That's not okay, and that's just the tip of the iceberg.

There was zero chance he was going to last after this latest trove of emails leaked publicly through the NYT.
    You don't see a problem with private emails being made public? Emails that were sent years ago? This is a hit job against Gruden plain and simple.

The issue isn't what Gruden said, it's how no one is safe from being torn down. Everyone on here (including you) has sent a nasty email or said something nasty about someone or a group of people and it's our God-given right to do and say as we please. But when someone goes out of their way to expose you and bring you down, that in itself is the bigger travesty.

Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.

The truth is that there's dirt on everyone out there. He must have pissed off or burned bridges with someone that was holding this over his head for the last 10 years. The shit we say on here is anonymous so there is no repercussions. Except maybe that loony bignbafan dude.

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99 View Post
    The truth is that there's dirt on everyone out there. He must have pissed off or burned bridges with someone that was holding this over his head for the last 10 years. The shit we say on here is anonymous so there is no repercussions. Except maybe that loony bignbafan dude.
    I know the true identify of a few of you, but I would never stoop to such levels. I would much rather confront you while you're waiting in line for coffee and tap you on the shoulder and say hey, it's me Patrick Chewing from Insidehoops. You want to run your mouth now??

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99 View Post
    The shit we say here is not really anonymous, the admins have the IPs associated with each account, and these IPs are connected to names and addresses.

Between covid shutdowns/mandates, the woke mobs, and automation, almost everyones job is at risk these days... try to find a way to make yourself uncancelable