Thread: This is tragic

Local High School Star

Default This is tragic

https://youtu.be/XfeNCH9v-gk

Home schools and off the grid living become more appealing daily.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: This is tragic

Quote Originally Posted by oldtimer28 View Post
    https://youtu.be/XfeNCH9v-gk

Home schools and off the grid living become more appealing daily.
    It's not even about the children. It's about the Left alienating people on the Right and making them the enemy. If you do not go along with our mandates and our government and the way of life that we choose for you, you just might be a terrorist or an enemy of the State. This is yet another tactic implemented by those in power to tell the rest of us that we no longer have power, we no longer have a say. The Constitution....it's meaningless. It was written by old White men and it does not apply today. This is all part of the Great Reset.

I know some of you aren't as far along as I am, but you'll get there. To me, unless all psychotic Liberals on this Earth drop dead, there is no other way to combat this other than to separate ourselves from this ideology. We are the enemy to them, and unless we do something about it, they will declare us enemy combatants and we lose any rights or freedoms we had. Just by watching that clip, there is no reasoning with these people. We are different to them. We are crazy to them. But it's them who are crazy. It's them who will justify taking extreme measures against us for what they perceive as the greater good. We need to split, otherwise the future is bloody.

home schooling has been around a long time and is nothing new. some families prefer it.

Off the grid living is fine too and also nothing new.

tuckers been crying wolf so long he lost all credibility.

he's a televangelist of panic and a bum.
    Last edited by DoctorP; 10-13-2021 at 03:02 PM.

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    It's not even about the children. It's about the Left alienating people on the Right and making them the enemy. If you do not go along with our mandates and our government and the way of life that we choose for you, you just might be a terrorist or an enemy of the State. This is yet another tactic implemented by those in power to tell the rest of us that we no longer have power, we no longer have a say. The Constitution....it's meaningless. It was written by old White men and it does not apply today. This is all part of the Great Reset.

I know some of you aren't as far along as I am, but you'll get there. To me, unless all psychotic Liberals on this Earth drop dead, there is no other way to combat this other than to separate ourselves from this ideology. We are the enemy to them, and unless we do something about it, they will declare us enemy combatants and we lose any rights or freedoms we had. Just by watching that clip, there is no reasoning with these people. We are different to them. We are crazy to them. But it's them who are crazy. It's them who will justify taking extreme measures against us for what they perceive as the greater good. We need to split, otherwise the future is bloody.
    What can we do to stop the liberals? Maybe we should all raid the Capital Building? I know that sounds crazy but don't you think something like that could save us from liberal stuff?

If my kids were not already grown and out of the house my wife and I would definitely home school them.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    If my kids were not already grown and out of the house my wife and I would definitely home school them.
    I couldn't imagine a worse fate than being homeschooled. Having literally zero interaction with other kids during the day, very unlikely to make friends, by high school you won't even be able to play for the schools teams or meet girls. Sounds hella depressing to me.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    I couldn't imagine a worse fate than being homeschooled. Having literally zero interaction with other kids during the day, very unlikely to make friends, by high school you won't even be able to play for the schools teams or meet girls. Sounds hella depressing to me.
    Neighborhood kids, after-school programs, rec league athletics, etc. Plenty of other ways to make friends and interact with other children your age. Way better options than running the risk of being radicalized and indoctrinated by purple-haired teachers at school.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

The censorship is real. I want to see what happens when they mandate kids getting non stop Shots in the red states where the 2nd amendment exists. They've already done it in Cali.

Get out of the cities while you still can

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Neighborhood kids, after-school programs, rec league athletics, etc. Plenty of other ways to make friends and interact with other children your age. Way better options than running the risk of being radicalized and indoctrinated by purple-haired teachers at school.
    And the assumption is that you want to be around these other kids. I want to be around intelligence. Not the brainwashed and the insane.

Same for anyone I care about. When a restaurant starts serving poison, I don't keep going or want others to keep going.

Yes, some schools are serving poison now. Absolutely disgraceful.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    Get out of the cities while you still can
    Doesn't matter. From the cities their tentacles will gradually extend outwards to small towns and pure rural. They have the money and control the supply chains.

This makes a lot of sense.

probably beats no school at all or not even graduating high school or at least passing a GED. 92 percent of the United States graduates high school, which makes sense since it's a legal mandate to get a 12th grade education. Might not seem like that at the time, but it will in the long run.
    Last edited by 72-10; 10-13-2021 at 11:33 PM.