Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: "Voice for the voiceless" - Kyrie Irving

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    Straight-up PR move.

If Kyrie was serious, he could have been front and center about it from day 1. Instead, it only comes out exactly 24hts after his money got threatened on Monday (Kyrie excuse released last night).

Had he been openly saying this was his reasoning all along, it would be more believable.

Also, the mandates are recent, going back to September. He had MONTHS to get vaccinated before then. The vaccine has been publicly available since March/April for all groups. I got mine in April+May (I wasn't in any of the early groups). Where was Kyrie then?

PR move he says lol

and the truth being what?

Straight-up PR move.

If Kyrie was serious, he could have been front and center about it from day 1. Instead, it only comes out exactly 24hts after his money got threatened on Monday (Kyrie excuse released last night).

Had he been openly saying this was his reasoning all along, it would be more believable.

Also, the mandates are recent, going back to September. He had MONTHS to get vaccinated before then. The vaccine has been publicly available since March/April for all groups. I got mine in April+May (I wasn't in any of the early groups). Where was Kyrie then?
    How are you this dumb?

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    PR move he says lol

and the truth being what?
    He does not want to be vaccinated because he does not believe in vaccines. This guy might be a true anti-vaxxer.. He is a flat-Earther so ignorance is right down his street

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    How are you this dumb?
    Didn't I already tell you to kick rocks? Why are you quoting me? Go kick rocks.

Didn't I already tell you to kick rocks? Why are you quoting me? Go kick rocks.
    Why on earth would anyone listen to anything you tell them to do?

How about I keep quoting your stupid ass whenever I feel like it? If you want it to stop maybe you could stop posting comments that are laughably retarded.

Why on earth would anyone listen to anything you tell them to do?

How about I keep quoting your stupid ass whenever I feel like it? If you want it to stop maybe you could stop posting comments that are laughably retarded.
    Go. Kick. Rocks.

Go. Kick. Rocks.
    how are you this dumb?

how are you this dumb?
    Yell that question outside your window. A rock might respond.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

How are you this dumb?
    He's a corporate and societal stooge. They could tell blade walking backwards would confuse the virus and protect him and the guy would be moonwalking everywhere.

Yell that question outside your window. A rock might respond.
    stop lurking outside my window you creep

isn't lebron the better voice in this regard? he said something along the lines of "i got the vaccine, my family got the vaccine, but anybody else should be able to do whatever they want". i read this as him being against any mandates.

kyrie's saying, "i'm not getting it, NOBODY else should get it, and it's microchipped".

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

how are you this dumb?
    blade is arguably the dumbest poster here.

Quote Originally Posted by diamenz View Post
    isn't lebron the better voice in this regard? he said something along the lines of "i got the vaccine, my family got the vaccine, but anybody else should be able to do whatever they want". i read this as him being against any mandates.

kyrie's saying, "i'm not getting it, NOBODY else should get it, and it's microchipped".
    The timing should be very suspect in him using it as an excuse. It's not farfetched at all coming from a flat-Earther. Why did he wait until last night to express his reasoning? Mandates were not just implemented last week or 2 weeks ago. They have been coming into place since early September, some companies since August. He only released that being his reasoning exactly 24hrs after Nets decided they don't want a part-timer. It's pretty clear it has nothing to do with "being a voice for the voiceless." The guy is being a voice for Kyrie Irving.

He does not want to be vaccinated because he does not believe in vaccines. This guy might be a true anti-vaxxer.. He is a flat-Earther so ignorance is right down his street
    Jeopardy host Miyam Bialik who holds a Ph.D in neuroscience (which is not immunology but obviously shes smarter than you) had to defend herself recently for writing in a 2012 book:

"We made an informed decision not to vaccinate our children. This is a very personal decision that should be made only after sufficient research, which today is within reach of every parent who seeks to learn about their child's health regardless of their medical knowledge or educational status."

Personally I dont have particularly strong feelings about the concept of vaccines either way, and havent done much research myself because I dont have kids and havent needed to as an adult. But I have some intuition and can smell somethin fishy with the COVID stuff. One thing I am sure of is that Biyalik and I are both smarter than you. We’re also both smarter than Kyrie Irving. Who’s smarter between you and Irving? I have no idea, youre both foolish in different ways.

But the bottom line is, things are not as clear cut as “smart people feel this way and dumb people feel that way.” There are tons of people smarter than you who have different views.

You have NO intuition. Youre a guy who OD’s on the Covid vax BECAUSE the media has billed as something for smart people. Basically youre a dumb guy who wants to be smart, but ends up getting bilked trying to be smart because hes actually dumb