Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: How Solar is effecting the Chinese Infrastructure

Good points made in this thread. Surely, the business of Solar and batteries is a profitable venture. You need to maintain panels and batteries.

The move away from carbon emmissions remains the goal.
    Last edited by DoctorP; 10-14-2021 at 02:04 AM.

NBA sixth man of the year jstern's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    I expected this lol

3 years I plan on putting up 12 panels , and loading batteries for winter as well as backup use in case of an outage...
    (Wisc. public Service has upped their prices because of trump's no limit coal burning legislature)
    I was wrong though. It hasn't lost 18 Jupiter's worth, but rather 1 Saturn. Which is a lot less mass than one Jupiter, let alone 18.

And it has also lost about 30 Earth's worth of solar wind. Together they don't even equal one Jupiter.

Saturn is about 95 Earths. So all together the sun has lost around 125 Earths in the last 4.5 billion years.

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    I was wrong though. It hasn't lost 18 Jupiter's worth, but rather 1 Saturn. Which is a lot less mass than one Jupiter, let alone 18.

And it has also lost about 30 Earth's worth of solar wind. Together they don't even equal one Jupiter.

Saturn is about 95 Earths. So all together the sun has lost around 125 Earths in the last 4.5 billion years.
    Interesting, can you elaborate to us a bit further?