Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: LOL Kyrie

NBA sixth man of the year FultzNationRISE's Avatar

Default Re: LOL Kyrie

Quote Originally Posted by Bronbron23 View Post
    Can we bet on if rrr3 will answer my question with an actual intelligent answer? 5/1 says he won't or better yet can't
    Nah, he definitely can't.

He's not very smart, but worse than that, his personality is insufferable. So he won't be included with normal people, because he's objectively a low-value loser. His only hope of getting anywhere is to join the far-left union of outcasts, misfits, disabled, etc. controlled by Democrats to gain his allegiance... so they can milk him dry and enrich themselves in the process. Cheerleading guys like ralphiel and tontoz, who are seemingly well-off DC yuppy types spewing the kind of propaganda intended to ensnare losers like RR3, so that they still rich while he stays poor and dependent on the hype they feed him about the revolution.

If normal people aren't being forced to include him, value him, esteem him etc. by decree of government they would never do so. They would never hire him, hang out with him, collaborate with him. He has no merit.

He's hoping that one day ralphiel or tontoz are gonna give him a good paying job that doesnt require any effort or ability. So in the meantime he's saying whatever he's "supposed" to say, in fact the irony is he says things like "I dont believe in capitalism" because he thinks it will eventually lead to personal gain . But realistically because he's such a loser, all that can ever happen is that he gets used and disregarded. He's never gonna like... "become" something respectable because he's objectively less valuable and relevant than like 75% of people. People talk about athletes winning the genetic lottery. Rr3 unfortunately lost the genetic lottery. So it puts him in a really tough spot. The only way he can reach the status he wants is thru illusion. He's being sold a "create-your-own-illusion" kit by government billionaires. It includes Covid pills and shots, buzzwords for accusing everyone of bigotry, anything that keeps the wealthy rollin. He clings to the idea that someday this will get him somewhere.

Pretty sad stuff tbh. But this is how the world is.

We couldnt change it for him if we tried.

Obviously it sucks for him, because his existence is pain, but it also sucks for the rest of us that he's always ruining things by being annoying, PC, try-hard, and a lapdog enforcer for wealthy government billionaires.

So while I feel guilty about hating him and shitting on him... I also think he deserves it. If that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Born rich?? I'm a first generation American born citizen from my family. A family that escaped a Communist regime. I come from a one-parent household too. You were born with more than me. The difference is that I'm not a lazy unappreciative **** like you. I work for my wealth. Nobody handed me shit.
    Who the **** are you kidding lmao, you’re an obvious gusano. 99.99% sure your family fled Cuba because they were butthurt they couldn’t own slaves anymore and their massive amounts of land got redistributed.

Local High School Star Goldrush25's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Full Court View Post
    No, he's standing up for personal freedom, and I respect that. Who do people think they are that they can try to coerce others into getting a vaccine they don't want.
    He can be personally free if he wants to, just retire and be amongst all of those people that he thinks he's the leader of.

There's plenty of industries where you need vaccines to work. This isn't anything new. As an NBA player he's gotten tons of vaccines, now he's about personal freedom. He's just a confused idiot. You all can try to make sense of his nonsense if you want to.

Death to Liberalism Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    Who the **** are you kidding lmao, you’re an obvious gusano. 99.99% sure your family fled Cuba because they were butthurt they couldn’t own slaves anymore and their massive amounts of land got redistributed.
    You comfortably chirp away from the confines of your parents basement. You know damn well they'd be sucking your face out with a plunger if I had a crack at you. Coward.

You comfortably chirp away from the confines of your parents basement. You know damn well they'd be sucking your face out with a plunger if I had a crack at you. Coward.
    I already told you I moved out I even showed you proof lol. And I’m not sure how you think you could do anything to me considering you can’t make it out of your bed.

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98 View Post
    He's literally doing the opposite of selling out

Think how much money and endorsements he's losing out by not getting the vaccine

He's the realest mother****er in the NBA and that's why I respect him so much
    Is it that, or that he loves to be 'that guy.' The enlightener.

NBA All-star

“The vaccinated are just as likely as to spread it”

Holy shit you’re retarded.
    They are. Delta has completely taken over alpha. Almost every case of covid these days is delta and with delta the vaccinated can catch and spread covid just as easily as the unvaccinated. That's actually what the "science" says. Even fauci and the cdc acknowledge this when pressed by actually journalist. Here is the cdc director speaking on this. Go to 1:38. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hhgI1IFPMXQ

Here is fauci talking about it https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mP9iHyj1uiU

The problem is you and everyone else including the media else are still using data from the cdc on alpha. With alpha the few small studies they did suggested the spread was much less in the vaccinated because there was less virus in the nasal. With Delta as fauci admitted there's just as much virus in the nasal of a vaccinated as there is in a non vaccinated. That's why they can and do spread it just as much.

As usual you don't know what your talking about dude.

NBA All-star

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    Nah, he definitely can't.

He's not very smart, but worse than that, his personality is insufferable. So he won't be included with normal people, because he's objectively a low-value loser. His only hope of getting anywhere is to join the far-left union of outcasts, misfits, disabled, etc. controlled by Democrats to gain his allegiance... so they can milk him dry and enrich themselves in the process. Cheerleading guys like ralphiel and tontoz, who are seemingly well-off DC yuppy types spewing the kind of propaganda intended to ensnare losers like RR3, so that they still rich while he stays poor and dependent on the hype they feed him about the revolution.

If normal people aren't being forced to include him, value him, esteem him etc. by decree of government they would never do so. They would never hire him, hang out with him, collaborate with him. He has no merit.

He's hoping that one day ralphiel or tontoz are gonna give him a good paying job that doesnt require any effort or ability. So in the meantime he's saying whatever he's "supposed" to say, in fact the irony is he says things like "I dont believe in capitalism" because he thinks it will eventually lead to personal gain . But realistically because he's such a loser, all that can ever happen is that he gets used and disregarded. He's never gonna like... "become" something respectable because he's objectively less valuable and relevant than like 75% of people. People talk about athletes winning the genetic lottery. Rr3 unfortunately lost the genetic lottery. So it puts him in a really tough spot. The only way he can reach the status he wants is thru illusion. He's being sold a "create-your-own-illusion" kit by government billionaires. It includes Covid pills and shots, buzzwords for accusing everyone of bigotry, anything that keeps the wealthy rollin. He clings to the idea that someday this will get him somewhere.

Pretty sad stuff tbh. But this is how the world is.

We couldnt change it for him if we tried.

Obviously it sucks for him, because his existence is pain, but it also sucks for the rest of us that he's always ruining things by being annoying, PC, try-hard, and a lapdog enforcer for wealthy government billionaires.

So while I feel guilty about hating him and shitting on him... I also think he deserves it. If that makes sense.
    Dame bruh talk about ether. Rrr3 gonna be on suicide watch after this shit. he's in Mexico so it wouldn't be hard. All he has to do is leave his moms basement and go upstairs to his kitchin and drink some tap water

I already told you I moved out I even showed you proof lol. And I’m not sure how you think you could do anything to me considering you can’t make it out of your bed.
    You think people believe you? RRR3tard the drug dealer??

Give me an address. I'll call you on your bluff big guy. Destroying Anarcho-Commies is what I do best.

You think people believe you? RRR3tard the drug dealer??

Give me an address. I'll call you on your bluff big guy. Destroying Anarcho-Commies is what I do best.
    Bruh who the **** asks for another man’s address online? **** is wrong with you lmao

They are. Delta has completely taken over alpha. Almost every case of covid these days is delta and with delta the vaccinated can catch and spread covid just as easily as the unvaccinated. That's actually what the "science" says. Even fauci and the cdc acknowledge this when pressed by actually journalist. Here is the cdc director speaking on this. Go to 1:38. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hhgI1IFPMXQ

Here is fauci talking about it https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mP9iHyj1uiU

The problem is you and everyone else including the media else are still using data from the cdc on alpha. With alpha the few small studies they did suggested the spread was much less in the vaccinated because there was less virus in the nasal. With Delta as fauci admitted there's just as much virus in the nasal of a vaccinated as there is in a non vaccinated. That's why they can and do spread it just as much.

As usual you don't know what your talking about dude.
    Got any actual sources or just YouTube clips? Idgaf about Fauci he’s lied before and the CDC has as well.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

he's always ruining things by being annoying, PC, try-hard, and a lapdog enforcer for wealthy government billionaires.

Bruh who the **** asks for another man’s address online? **** is wrong with you lmao
    Don't be a coward. Man the **** up for once in your life. Stop peeing yourself.

Don't be a coward. Man the **** up for once in your life. Stop peeing yourself.
    This is deranged, Chewy. You’d 100% call the cops on me if I gave you my address.

Good college starter Charlie Sheen's Avatar

That's not answering the question. I know millions have died and it's unfortunate but who are the ones dying and being hospitalized? Is it 30 year old athletes? How many young athletes are dying or being hospitalized? How many young healthy people period are dying and being hospitalized by covid? Here are some facts for your dumbass. Based on everything we know including stats from the cdc Kyrie irving isn't at risk of dying or being hospitalized from covid. Based on what we know including the cdc young healthy people aren't the ones overwhelming the hospitals. Based on everything we know including the cdc the vaccinated are just as likely to spread covid as the non vaccinated.

So once again i'll ask you why should any nba have to take a vaccine?
    To me the answer is pretty clear... because it's not a union issue. Until Kyrie has more NBA players willing to put their salaries on the line with him, he's fighting a battle he cannot win.

Good posts on the topic btw