Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: why must every lebron title involve a major historic anomaly

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe_Bryant View Post
    so now you're saying I didn't tell teams I wanted to be with the Lakers? sorry I'm confused.
    Not 2mos prior.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SaintzFury13 View Post
    But since we're going to play this game...
    welcome to your death

2000: Kobe averaged 15 PPG and needed to be carried by Shaq.
    how is that an asterisk, anomaly, fake season, rigging? sorry its just a clean ring with me as a sidekick and saving the wcf leading us in points, rebounds, assists and blocks and saving the nba finals in game 4 with shaq out. i averaged 23ppg for the season, 21ppg for the playoffs and 19ppg in the finals. the 15ppg isn't accurate because i didn't play in game 2 after my ankle injury in the 1st quarter. to disqualify me for a 19ppg finals is basically contradicting the importance of pau gasol. another guy that averaged 19ppg and came up big for an important game and was the clear #2 and also didn't win finals mvp. so if i didn't do sh*t for the 2000 title neither did pau for 2009 or 2010. you lose

2001: Faced one of the weakest NBA Finals opponents in history.
    well that trashes shaqs finals mvp. thanks for proving my point for me. you're right. i dominated the 2001 playoffs leading us past portland, sacramento and sanantonio so shaq could hijack finals mvp vs one of the worst finals opponents in history. again not cheating in any way. no colluding. in fact we let glen rice walk to save money so i had to go from averaging 21ppg in the playoffs to averaging 29ppg. you lose

2002: Series against the Kings was confirmed to be rigged.
    the series was indeed rigged. but not for the lakers overall. it was rigged to go 7 due to the nets finals not predicting to make any money. we had game 6 in our favor. the kings had game 5 in their favor. then game 7 was pretty much reffed even and the kings just choked going like 2 for 20 from 3 and 14 for 30 from the line. the kings actually shot more free throws than we did for the series. you lose

2009: Benefited from facing another weak finals opponent in Orlando.
    even if this were true.. again...how is this cheating?. they beat the #1 team in the league and reigning league mvp didn't they. thats lebrons fault. and dwight was actually really good back then. you should know. he slapped your idol silly. if you wanna bring up level of competition need i remind you i beat 24 teams with 50+ wins to make 7 finals and your guy beat 14 teams with 50+ wins to make 10 finals. you lose

2010: Had to be bailed out by his teammates after putting on one of the worst game 7 performances of all time.

Pretty much every single NBA Finals win can be criticized if you choose to focus on the advantages that were given to the team that won. The simple fact of the matter is, most of what you just listed is false. LeBron never colluded. You can't just use words you clearly don't understand in situations that don't apply. Yeah, you're so bad at this that you couldn't even criticize LeBron's wins properly.
    everyone played bad during the first 3 quarters of game 7. pierce and allen combined for 8 for 30 so they basically voided my bad shooting. then during the last 15 minutes i dominated and won the series for my team according to rajon rondo. i had a hand in every play on both ends

2010 NBA finals Game 7:
    3:09 left in 3rd - MY 2 point shot ( boston 56 - lakers 49 )
    2:21 left in 3rd - MY 11th rebound
    1:10 left in 3rd - MY pass to odom for 2 point layup ( boston 57 - lakers 53 )
    8:46 left in 4th - MY 3 points, fouled on shot ( boston 59 - lakers 58 )
    5:56 left in 4th - MY 12th rebound
    5:56 left in 4th - MY 2 points. fouled on shot ( boston 64 - Lakers 66 )
    5:36 left in 4th - MY 13th rebound
    5:23 left in 4th - MY 2 point jumpshot ( boston 64 - Lakers 68 )
    5:01 left in 4th - MY 14th rebound
    4:39 left in 4th - MY assist to Gasols 2 free throws ( boston 64 - lakers 70 )
    4:20 left in 4th - MY 15th rebound
    3:21 left in 4th - MY 1 point, fouled on dunk attempt ( boston 66 - lakers 71 )
    2:47 left in 4th - MY assist to Gasols 2 free throws ( boston 68 - lakers 73 )
    1:01 left in 4th - MY assist to Artests 3 pointer ( Boston 73 - Lakers 79 )
    0:25 left in 4th - MY 2 points, fouled on drive attempt ( boston 76 - lakers 81 )

It’s interesting, I just found out something about Kobe, what he did in the 2010 championship Game 7. How he broke the game down and figured out how to beat us. I can’t give you the insight on that, but I just found that out. Like, maybe 45 minutes ago. It kinda pissed me off a little bit. It’s part of it, but it’s craziness. It’s amazing how he thinks the game, and it’s fun to know that. … I don’t know if it was going into the game, but it was told to me that he had to figure it out during the game. He wasn’t himself. So he had to figure out a different way to win the game. - Rajon Rondo

you lose

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Yo View Post
    Not 2mos prior.
    the narrative is i told teams during the pre draft workouts. they take place usually between may 14-19

west didn't convince shaq till he had the money to pay him and he also helped sway him by saying they had just traded for me and cleared up some cap getting rid of divac so they can get a number close to what he wants. that happened after i was traded the week before shaq signed on july 18th

you lose

the narrative is i told teams during the pre draft workouts. they take place usually between may 14-19

west didn't convince shaq till he had the money to pay him and he also helped sway him by saying they had just traded for me and cleared up some cap getting rid of divac so they can get a number close to what he wants. that happened after i was traded the week before shaq signed on july 18th

you lose
    Once Kobe camp found out how LA could trade to get him, that's when the memo was put out that he would only sign with LA. That wasnt 2mos. prior

Chose to ride the bench in LA for 2yrs and ring chase, rather than start for NJ and try to build a contender

NBA sixth man of the year FultzNationRISE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spurs m8 View Post
    It's amazing that with all the colluding, team hopping and cherry picking, this guy literally doesn't have a single title without a blemish.

Add to that, all his losses and direct opponent FMVP....and the brainwashed ones still somehow things he's even close to the GOAT

It's actually hysterical

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Yo View Post
    Once Kobe camp found out how LA could trade to get him, that's when the memo was put out that he would only sign with LA. That wasnt 2mos. prior

Chose to ride the bench in LA for 2yrs and ring chase, rather than start for NJ and try to build a contender
    i still don't see how i was ring chasing when the team was in a rebuilding stage and wasn't even remotely close to as good as the sonics, utah, sanantonio, chicago, new york, indiana, miami etc...

why wouldn't i ask to be traded to one of these teams lol

and i didn't have any pull as a 13th pick highschool kid. i couldn't demand anything. and i still went there long before shaq agreed. i didn't even know shaq at the time

this wasn't us in his backyard like lebron, AD and russ

you lose

College star

SaintzFury don't want NO PART of Kobe_Bryant - the clutch facts are too readily available to present, so Saintz knows to run

College star

Quote Originally Posted by Spurs m8 View Post
    It's amazing that with all the colluding, team hopping and cherry picking, this guy literally doesn't have a single title without a blemish.

Add to that, all his losses and direct opponent FMVP....and the brainwashed ones still somehow things he's even close to the GOAT

It's actually hysterical

Well it's very interesting that he needed his sidekick to outscore the opposing #1 option in 2013 Finals, and then needed AD to lead the whole league in playoff scoring in 2020, and then needed Kyrie to match his scoring in 2016 and destroy Curry

So Lebron never won titles while carrying the team, aka without dominant sidekicks

Local High School Star 2much_knowledge's Avatar

I don't know the answer to that one

But its suspect that 2 of his rings came in short seasons

The other 2, season saving 3s by a teammate.

It is what it is.

collusion isn't against the nbas tampering policy for players. it's still collusion by definition. and it would be classified as tampering if the nba acknowledged that lebron is the real head of clutch sports agency and he just put his friend rich Paul in charge so he could get steroids off the books and recruit players from other teams and have a way to communicate trades and signings/perks with them without anything being directly linked to lebron or his teams

its manipulation of the leagues rulebook and basically a mafia structure to evade charges.

lebron is a criminal and should be investigated by the league, IRS and banned for life for steroids ontop.
    By definition: What LeBron did doesn't qualify.

Quote Originally Posted by SaintzFury13 View Post
    But since we're going to play this game...

2000: Kobe averaged 15 PPG and needed to be carried by Shaq.

2001: Faced one of the weakest NBA Finals opponents in history.

2002: Series against the Kings was confirmed to be rigged.

2009: Benefited from facing another weak finals opponent in Orlando.

2010: Had to be bailed out by his teammates after putting on one of the worst game 7 performances of all time.
    6/24 can never be explained away no matter what.

Local High School Star

welcome to your death
    Challenge accepted bitch boy.

how is that an asterisk, anomaly, fake season, rigging? sorry its just a clean ring with me as a sidekick and saving the wcf leading us in points, rebounds, assists and blocks and saving the nba finals in game 4 with shaq out. i averaged 23ppg for the season, 21ppg for the playoffs and 19ppg in the finals. the 15ppg isn't accurate because i didn't play in game 2 after my ankle injury in the 1st quarter. to disqualify me for a 19ppg finals is basically contradicting the importance of pau gasol. another guy that averaged 19ppg and came up big for an important game and was the clear #2 and also didn't win finals mvp. so if i didn't do sh*t for the 2000 title neither did pau for 2009 or 2010. you lose
    If none of this qualifies as an anomaly, then LeBron having back to back 40 point performances and a triple double in a three game win streak comeback to take 2016 automatically disqualifies that from being an anomaly. You are now acknowledging that how you play matters. In 2016, LeBron played far greater basketball than Kobe ever did in any NBA Finals series.

In other words, you lose.

well that trashes shaqs finals mvp. thanks for proving my point for me. you're right. i dominated the 2001 playoffs leading us past portland, sacramento and sanantonio so shaq could hijack finals mvp vs one of the worst finals opponents in history. again not cheating in any way. no colluding. in fact we let glen rice walk to save money so i had to go from averaging 21ppg in the playoffs to averaging 29ppg. you lose
    And you did it again, saying exactly what I wanted you to say without even realizing it. By stating this, you are now in fact acknowledging that the competition you face matters. In 2016, LeBron's Cavaliers faced a team that was clearly superior to theirs and came out victorious. Even if LeBron did collude (which he didn't), it didn't even matter because his competition was still superior, and guess what? He won. Kobe has never been able to say this in his entire career.

In other words, you lose.

the series was indeed rigged. but not for the lakers overall. it was rigged to go 7 due to the nets finals not predicting to make any money. we had game 6 in our favor. the kings had game 5 in their favor. then game 7 was pretty much reffed even and the kings just choked going like 2 for 20 from 3 and 14 for 30 from the line. the kings actually shot more free throws than we did for the series. you lose
    None of this matters. The series was confirmed to be rigged. You lose.

even if this were true.. again...how is this cheating?. they beat the #1 team in the league and reigning league mvp didn't they. thats lebrons fault. and dwight was actually really good back then. you should know. he slapped your idol silly. if you wanna bring up level of competition need i remind you i beat 24 teams with 50+ wins to make 7 finals and your guy beat 14 teams with 50+ wins to make 10 finals. you lose
    Oh I'm sorry, since when do you care about whether or not it's cheating? You clearly don't, since you continue to accuse LeBron of doing that even though he never did. If you're going to ignore all aspects of reality, then so am I. You can't have it both ways.

everyone played bad during the first 3 quarters of game 7. pierce and allen combined for 8 for 30 so they basically voided my bad shooting. then during the last 15 minutes i dominated and won the series for my team according to rajon rondo. i had a hand in every play on both ends
    Allen and Pierce are not top 15 all time players. Kobe Bryant is. There is no excuse for Kobe to play this terribly in a situation like this after having been to the finals as many times as he had been.

I am not going to read your idiotic break down of that game. We've all seen it. It doesn't excuse shooting 6/24 for the game and needing his teammates to bail him out.

And by the way, you still avoided my question. So I'm going to ask it again, in bold.

What proof do you have that LeBron called Adam Silver and asked him to suspend Draymond? Give us proof or admit you're a lying sack of shit. Until you do this, you will continue to be the one who loses here.

Saintzfury just went 2000-2002 finals Shaq level curb stomp on Kenny.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

welcome to your death

2010 NBA finals Game 7:
    3:09 left in 3rd - MY 2 point shot ( boston 56 - lakers 49 )
    2:21 left in 3rd - MY 11th rebound
    1:10 left in 3rd - MY pass to odom for 2 point layup ( boston 57 - lakers 53 )
    8:46 left in 4th - MY 3 points, fouled on shot ( boston 59 - lakers 58 )
    5:56 left in 4th - MY 12th rebound
    5:56 left in 4th - MY 2 points. fouled on shot ( boston 64 - Lakers 66 )
    5:36 left in 4th - MY 13th rebound
    5:23 left in 4th - MY 2 point jumpshot ( boston 64 - Lakers 68 )
    5:01 left in 4th - MY 14th rebound
    4:39 left in 4th - MY assist to Gasols 2 free throws ( boston 64 - lakers 70 )
    4:20 left in 4th - MY 15th rebound
    3:21 left in 4th - MY 1 point, fouled on dunk attempt ( boston 66 - lakers 71 )
    2:47 left in 4th - MY assist to Gasols 2 free throws ( boston 68 - lakers 73 )
    1:01 left in 4th - MY assist to Artests 3 pointer ( Boston 73 - Lakers 79 )
    0:25 left in 4th - MY 2 points, fouled on drive attempt ( boston 76 - lakers 81 )

Itís interesting, I just found out something about Kobe, what he did in the 2010 championship Game 7. How he broke the game down and figured out how to beat us. I canít give you the insight on that, but I just found that out. Like, maybe 45 minutes ago. It kinda pissed me off a little bit. Itís part of it, but itís craziness. Itís amazing how he thinks the game, and itís fun to know that. Ö I donít know if it was going into the game, but it was told to me that he had to figure it out during the game. He wasnít himself. So he had to figure out a different way to win the game. - Rajon Rondo

you lose
    Talk about an ETHER.

Saint where your punk ass at?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 8Ball View Post
    By definition: What LeBron did doesn't qualify.
    lebron admitted to it though. you don't speak for lebron. lebron does lol