Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

Default school signs black female coach to a 22 million dollar contract. more than Spoelstra

https://us.yahoo.com/sports/ncaa-daw...181853507.html

3.14 million per year

dawn staley resume:

1 time ncaa champion as coach
    1 time naismith coach of the year
    13 years as coach for south carolina

meanwhile the 2021 GM survey winner for best coach in the nba Eric Spoelstra makes 2.8 million per year

Eric Spoelstra resume:

2 time nba champion as assistant/head coach
    3 time ECF champion as assistant/head coach
    25 years as assistant/head coach for the miami heat

Last edited by Kobe_Bryant; 10-16-2021 at 04:13 PM.

Default Re: school signs black female coach to a 22 million dollar contract. more than Spoels

Should have known KKKenny wouldn’t have been able to hide his racism long enough to keep up the Kobe spirit facade.

Banned

Default Re: school signs black female coach to a 22 million dollar contract. more than Spoels

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    Should have known KKKenny wouldn’t have been able to hide his racism long enough to keep up the Kobe spirit facade.
    1. i'm Kobe Bryant

2. Spoelstra is filipino

3. this is more of a feminist issue

Banned

Meh.

Spo has won 1 single playoff series outside of the bubble or without Lebron\Wade\Bosh. He's lucky he was handed a dynasty or would of been fired by now.

NBA sixth man of the year FultzNationRISE's Avatar

OPís gimmick is cringe.
    RR3ís real personality is cringe.

You fellas enjoy your Saturday night together

At least she gets money for doing something productive, unlike some people who spend all day pretending to be a dead basketball player on a basketball forum.

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    At least she gets money for doing something productive, unlike some people who spend all day pretending to be a dead basketball player on a basketball forum.

Good High School Starter baudkarma's Avatar

According to the story "Staley, who enters her 14th season at South Carolina, will make a base salary of $1 million per year with outside compensation starting at $1.9 million in the first year". WTF is this outside compensation?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by HBK_Kliq_2 View Post
    Meh.

Spo has won 1 single playoff series outside of the bubble or without Lebron\Wade\Bosh. He's lucky he was handed a dynasty or would of been fired by now.

na i think he's more than proven to be a solid head coach. everyone predicted him to fail after lebron and wade left and bosh retired. but since 2015/16 for 6 years hes given the miami a 256-217 record with mostly crap rosters consisting of just dragic and soup cans then when they got jimmy butler he makes the nba finals

hes solid. at least better than some female college coach

and nba GMs just voted him to win coach of the year for the upcoming season

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by baudkarma View Post
    According to the story "Staley, who enters her 14th season at South Carolina, will make a base salary of $1 million per year with outside compensation starting at $1.9 million in the first year". WTF is this outside compensation?
    suckin d*ck obviously

Banned

this guy just called female basketball "something productive"

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe_Bryant View Post
    this guy just called female basketball "something productive"

Ironic considering that was one of Kobe's biggest interests post retirement, and sadly the event he was attending when he died.

Banned

Ironic considering that was one of Kobe's biggest interests post retirement, and sadly the event he was attending when he died.
    apparently you missed the part where i had a 4th kid specifically to try and have a boy and when i had another stupid f*cking girl i gave up and tried teaching gigi how to play basketball out of spite. i never once believed in womens sports as a solid future but lets be honest. she wasn't blessed with her mothers good looks. she got my ugly mug so i had to teach her something she could use to learn discipline. and with how the current political climate is i also knew there would be an outside chance that there would be a feminist take over where women started receiving equal or better pay for half the skill. my OP is a clear cut example of this and perhaps becoming one of the top female basketball players while having her league kept afloat through NBA revenue she could have been signed to a very lucrative deal when she turned 18. so while womens sports are a laughable idea they can produce vast amounts of money by leaching off of men and their hard work.

that being said i still say female basketball isn't "something productive" because the wnba loses money. how is that productive. their salaries are charity from the NBA

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe_Bryant View Post
    apparently you missed the part where i had a 4th kid specifically to try and have a boy and when i had another stupid f*cking girl i gave up and tried teaching gigi how to play basketball out of spite. i never once believed in womens sports as a solid future but lets be honest. she wasn't blessed with her mothers good looks. she got my ugly mug so i had to teach her something she could use to learn discipline. and with how the current political climate is i also knew there would be an outside chance that there would be a feminist take over where women started receiving equal or better pay for half the skill. my OP is a clear cut example of this and perhaps becoming one of the top female basketball players while having her league kept afloat through NBA revenue she could have been signed to a very lucrative deal when she turned 18. so while womens sports are a laughable idea they can produce vast amounts of money by leaching off of men and their hard work.

that being said i still say female basketball isn't "something productive" because the wnba loses money. how is that productive. their salaries are charity from the NBA
    Gigi was gonna look better than her mother guaranteed. That was a very pretty little girl