Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Good High School Starter baudkarma's Avatar

Default Re: school signs black female coach to a 22 million dollar contract. more than Spoels

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe_Bryant View Post
    suckin d*ck obviously
    You can do better.

Default Re: school signs black female coach to a 22 million dollar contract. more than Spoels

Imagine being this bad at impersonating the man you have spent your life worshipping. If Kenneth wasn’t a sociopath he’d know Kobe nor any other father would ever speak that way about their daughter unless they were seriously ****ed in the head.

Banned

Eric Spoelstra resume:

3 time nba champion as assistant/head coach*
    6 time ECF champion as assistant/head coach*
    25 years as assistant/head coach for the miami heat

I feel bad cause I sold spo short in my OP. he has 3 nba titles as a coach and 6 finals appearances

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by baudkarma View Post
    You can do better.
    I know I can. but she can't

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    Imagine being this bad at impersonating the man you have spent your life worshipping. If Kenneth wasn’t a sociopath he’d know Kobe nor any other father would ever speak that way about their daughter unless they were seriously ****ed in the head.
    All that and his life is still 10x better than yours soycuck

MrSnivelsworth

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Gohan View Post
    Gigi was gonna look better than her mother guaranteed. That was a very pretty little girl
    she looked human after her friend came over and shaved that unibrow off her forehead

she also had her braces removed not long before the accident and passed as a female. but let's be honest. the girl went from looking like a gremlin to looking like her papa when he was in the dunk contest. so if you think she was pretty then you probly wanted me to f*ck you in your dreams back in 97 you f*ckin homo

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe_Bryant View Post
    this guy just called female basketball "something productive"

hahahaha misogyny

i'm starting to like this guy, just show some more respect to KL2 instead of putting skinny geeks like Durant over him who needs 73 win title teams to win anything.

Banned

hahahah what a f'n nutjob wow

I wonder what his explanation is for kawhi being the bigger, stronger, more efficient version of him.

So?

You're only as rich as however someone will pay you.

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    At least she gets money for doing something productive, unlike some people who spend all day pretending to be a dead basketball player on a basketball forum.

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    At least she gets money for doing something productive, unlike some people who spend all day pretending to be a dead basketball player on a basketball forum.
    Kill shot!

Quote Originally Posted by Gohan View Post
    Gigi was gonna look better than her mother guaranteed. That was a very pretty little girl
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCorporation View Post
    Kill shot!
    Weak ass diss song, i thought eminem was actually gonna body him. Bunch of gimmicks throughout the song

Should have known KKKenny wouldn’t have been able to hide his racism long enough to keep up the Kobe spirit facade.
    what does this have to do with racism?

seems a pretty reasonable eyebrow raise based on merit?

since when can schools afford 22 mil coaches lol