View Poll Results: Whould the border wall get built to completion

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trump wall (allow aliens to sneak around it)

1 8.33%
  • The whole border

8 66.67%
  • Stop

0 0%
  • Tear it down and do something different

3 25.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default how many of us believe the wall should be built on the Mexican border

AS YOU CAN SEE I DID A CATCH FIRST WORD IN THE POLL (WHOULD) REFERS TO SHOULD OR WOULD. YOU DECIDE WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN.

I for one disagreed with Trump, and believe that the wall should be built the WHOLE border. Not 2/3's.
    Last edited by Jasper; 10-17-2021 at 09:41 AM.

Default Re: how many of us believe the wall should be built on the Mexican border

With how strong the US is, there shouldn't even be a need for a ridiculously strong border. Force the Mexican regime to protect the border, or replace that regime.

Default Re: how many of us believe the wall should be built on the Mexican border

Every country should have border security pursuant to it needs. So, yes, the wall should be completed. Every if its not fully effective in keeping illegals out, its still a strong symbolic gesture. It sends the message, "f__k you, you're not coming in". Its a show of strength, or "flexing", to borrow popular parlance. I dont expect libtards to understand this kind of thing, but there you go.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySic View Post
    Every country should have border security pursuant to it needs. So, yes, the wall should be completed. Every if its not fully effective in keeping illegals out, its still a strong symbolic gesture. It sends the message, "f__k you, you're not coming in". Its a show of strength, or "flexing", to borrow popular parlance. I dont expect libtards to understand this kind of thing, but there you go.
    Billions for a symbolic gesture.... they would not give a shIt.
    Build the wall the whole border not part of it ,,, that would be symbolic !!

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    Billions for a symbolic gesture.... they would not give a shIt.
    Build the wall the whole border not part of it ,,, that would be symbolic !!
    The wall would likely be very effective in itself, but sending a "symbolic" message can be effective too.

In any case, we piss money away on lesser things.

"Should be"? What???? Trump already built the full wall, and Mexico paid for it. Trump is returning to take the presidency on November 4th coming up. He can walk on water and fly. What's wrong with you?!?!

It should be built to keep Mexicans safe from people like JohnnySic and Patrick Chewing.

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    It should be built to keep Mexicans safe from people like JohnnySic and Patrick Chewing.

The wall will eventually be an army of ai driven drones armed with cams and perhaps tasers.

Id much rather see a beautifully decorated wall like Chinas great wall instead of the ugly rusted colored thing Trump invented.

That or no wall at all.

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    "Should be"? What???? Trump already built the full wall, and Mexico paid for it. Trump is returning to take the presidency on November 4th coming up. He can walk on water and fly. What's wrong with you?!?!
    LOL @ you 6mos. ago saying it would be a complete waste of money to finish the wall. How's the thousands upon thousands of illegals that already have come into the country helping the U.S right now? Are they saving us money??

NBA rookie of the year Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

MAGAS believe the wall has already been built because Trump told them so.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers Legend#32 View Post
    MAGAS believe the wall has already been built because Trump told them so.
    While Steve Bannon and company already took the money and left scot-free thanks to Trump's pardon.

Quote Originally Posted by iamgine View Post
    With how strong the US is, there shouldn't even be a need for a ridiculously strong border. Force the Mexican regime to protect the border, or replace that regime.
    Lol...but really, if the US wants a border wall, it's their right but the bill should be paid by their own citizens, imagine if my neighbor's kids always trespassed into my lawn and I insisted he pay for a fence, that ain't going over well I bet. In that case, I'd have to pay to have a fence on my yard, that's just how real life works, the Mexican government told Trump to **** off and he never really insisted while being POTUS.

NBA sixth man of the year jstern's Avatar

Biden Spending $3 Million Per Day to Not Build Border Wall

Report finds as much as $2 Billion wasted since inauguration

Lankford estimates that between January 20 and July 15, DOD has paid the contracts between $618 and $708 million to babysit materials, and that it will take from 12 to 18 months to terminate the contracts. Citing government statements from pending litigation, the DOD 2802 funds wasted will total between $798 million and $1.048 billion by the end of the calendar year.
    https://cis.org/Law/Biden-Spending-3...ld-Border-Wall

Death to Liberalism Patrick Chewing's Avatar

The wall should be two 10 to 20 foot high chain-link fences with barbed wire at the top, with a road in between where Border Agents can travel through on foot and/or vehicle.